Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
i either work on my illustration or accidentally fall asleep while working on my illustration
i either work on my illustration or accidentally fall asleep while working on my illustration
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
The same thing I do every night: Procrastinate on all of my projects
The same thing I do every night: Procrastinate on all of my projects
3AM is when I face a tough choice: Stay up doing dumb stuff or actually try and sleep?

Usually the former wins out. Then I wonder why my sleep schedule is all out of whack.
3AM is when I face a tough choice: Stay up doing dumb stuff or actually try and sleep?

Usually the former wins out. Then I wonder why my sleep schedule is all out of whack.
wsC9LP4.jpg
Spend too much time wondering when I'm going to fall asleep, and spend the rest of my time making in depth fan theories that are going to look absolutely absurd in the morning.
Spend too much time wondering when I'm going to fall asleep, and spend the rest of my time making in depth fan theories that are going to look absolutely absurd in the morning.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
cry
cry
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
-Forget that I was supposed to be sleeping hours ago while I continue to stare at dragon and robot PNGs in the dark.

-In the spur of the moment get a writing idea and bring up a doc to type away in (also in the dark).
-Forget that I was supposed to be sleeping hours ago while I continue to stare at dragon and robot PNGs in the dark.

-In the spur of the moment get a writing idea and bring up a doc to type away in (also in the dark).
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
either like. watching a video, or drawing. or anything really till i am soso tired and i sleep till the afternoon (which has happened a lot more often now </3)
either like. watching a video, or drawing. or anything really till i am soso tired and i sleep till the afternoon (which has happened a lot more often now </3)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c