Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
The only time i've ever even made it to 3 AM is when i'm writing. I like sleeping too much to not do it.
The only time i've ever even made it to 3 AM is when i'm writing. I like sleeping too much to not do it.
gonna make a new sig again hold onto your pants
either i'll be in the middle of a motivation spark if its 3am and end it around there, or ill just head straight to bed and write till i fall asleep
or the secret third option, talk with friends till i also fall asleep
either i'll be in the middle of a motivation spark if its 3am and end it around there, or ill just head straight to bed and write till i fall asleep
or the secret third option, talk with friends till i also fall asleep
jYQWrO1.pngwBLs0O1.pngJZTAurm.pngMs7a4L5.png
DHc3orZ.png
black_cat.png
I'll be honest... If I am awake at 3AM and it's not to watch the weather to make sure a tornado isn't gonna hit the house, I am a whole other person.

Still a writer, yes, but what 3AM version of me writes should never see the light of day XD
I'll be honest... If I am awake at 3AM and it's not to watch the weather to make sure a tornado isn't gonna hit the house, I am a whole other person.

Still a writer, yes, but what 3AM version of me writes should never see the light of day XD
its 4am here so i think im qualified

stare at the auction house uhh look around my room a few times bc the hoodie hung up on the side of my wardrobe looks like someone is there, watxh youtube until its 8am, tell myself im going to be active in the early hours and then fall asleep
its 4am here so i think im qualified

stare at the auction house uhh look around my room a few times bc the hoodie hung up on the side of my wardrobe looks like someone is there, watxh youtube until its 8am, tell myself im going to be active in the early hours and then fall asleep
Spontaneous DIY projects asdfghj

i recently made a Very Small Shelf (8in), and then an Extremely Small Shelf (1in) to put on it
Spontaneous DIY projects asdfghj

i recently made a Very Small Shelf (8in), and then an Extremely Small Shelf (1in) to put on it
Before I got my current job I used to stay up until 3AM basically every day lol.

So the answer is basically "the same things as I do in all other hours of the day", draw, write, talk with friends (I live in a very different timezone than most of my online friends so I usually only get a chance to talk to them at night)
Before I got my current job I used to stay up until 3AM basically every day lol.

So the answer is basically "the same things as I do in all other hours of the day", draw, write, talk with friends (I live in a very different timezone than most of my online friends so I usually only get a chance to talk to them at night)
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Watch YouTube, but that's kinda why I can't fall asleep...
Watch YouTube, but that's kinda why I can't fall asleep...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
i do a lot of random stuff at 3 am, i mainly am gaming, but i have worked on cosplays, painted, and made decor

weirdest thing ive done is danced at 3 am lol
i do a lot of random stuff at 3 am, i mainly am gaming, but i have worked on cosplays, painted, and made decor

weirdest thing ive done is danced at 3 am lol

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
Uh... Read some manga/mawha or webtoon. Or... just watch some shorts on youtube, then play a bit flightrising ofc
Uh... Read some manga/mawha or webtoon. Or... just watch some shorts on youtube, then play a bit flightrising ofc
I work nights so go on break usually
I work nights so go on break usually
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png