Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Would 40k gems for Ai be okay?
Would 40k gems for Ai be okay?
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@Alyxsandre - Ah that's fair, I forgot about the Imp thing for added value! :')

Could I do 22kg and 8 mil treasure?
@Alyxsandre - Ah that's fair, I forgot about the Imp thing for added value! :')

Could I do 22kg and 8 mil treasure?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@ShinyQuagsire @mix
Allow me to sleep on it ;U; I put them up as a last-minute and need to consider whether or not I'd be okay with letting them go! I'll be sure to let you know before Saturday, though!!

@Median
Of course! Good luck with liquidating!

I'm logging off for the night, so I'll be sure to give replies/updates etc tomorrow!
@ShinyQuagsire @mix
Allow me to sleep on it ;U; I put them up as a last-minute and need to consider whether or not I'd be okay with letting them go! I'll be sure to let you know before Saturday, though!!

@Median
Of course! Good luck with liquidating!

I'm logging off for the night, so I'll be sure to give replies/updates etc tomorrow!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre - no worries, I should probably also sleep on such a big purchase :')

Sweet dreams and talk to you later! :)
@Alyxsandre - no worries, I should probably also sleep on such a big purchase :')

Sweet dreams and talk to you later! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Oh wow I remember following your scatter journey on the AH, heya!

Atm I'm short on lair space but I'm also interested in En (#42710063). Could you tell me how much you're asking for her?
Oh wow I remember following your scatter journey on the AH, heya!

Atm I'm short on lair space but I'm also interested in En (#42710063). Could you tell me how much you're asking for her?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet
Alright, haven't slept yet ugh x'D
35kg is what I got her for, so I'd be looking for around the same price!

And NOW I go to bed ahaha
@Islet
Alright, haven't slept yet ugh x'D
35kg is what I got her for, so I'd be looking for around the same price!

And NOW I go to bed ahaha
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[quote name="@Alyxsandre" date="2023-06-08 21:47:27" ] @/ThistleProse Oh no x'D You've asked about the ones I'm not very eager to let go of. For now, I'd be hesitant to let them go for the price I got them at (5.5kg, 7kg, and can't remember on the last lady ;U; ), so you might have to do some prying. Leicester is the one I'm least willing to let go of though, the other two I may be convinced to. [/quote] lmao, of course! Okay. So. I went to poke around my HibDen, and I discovered I have an ID buddy of the G1, so I really want her more now?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54666666]#54666666[/url] (as opposed to her 45999999 xD it's great! -- and they're both Light!) I hatched all my G1 ID kids, so I don't know what they're worth. I paid 1kg for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66676667]#66676667[/url] in 2021, and I paid 25kt for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53888888]#53888888[/url] lmao. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76999999]#76999999[/url] for 500g, and his brother [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77000001]#77000001[/url] I got later for ~700g converted. None of them are G1s, but they're the only ones I can (easily) find the CRs/Forum posts for. I'm too tired to go digging deeper XD ^^; what would you ideally like for her? (#45999999) - I am very seriously interested, but I'll also need to figure out my finances. I have a [i]lot[/i] of skin preorders due to come in soon. So many. I hate myself XD;;;
@Alyxsandre wrote on 2023-06-08 21:47:27:
@/ThistleProse
Oh no x'D You've asked about the ones I'm not very eager to let go of.
For now, I'd be hesitant to let them go for the price I got them at (5.5kg, 7kg, and can't remember on the last lady ;U; ), so you might have to do some prying. Leicester is the one I'm least willing to let go of though, the other two I may be convinced to.
lmao, of course!

Okay. So. I went to poke around my HibDen, and I discovered I have an ID buddy of the G1, so I really want her more now??

#54666666 (as opposed to her 45999999 xD it's great! -- and they're both Light!)

I hatched all my G1 ID kids, so I don't know what they're worth.

I paid 1kg for #66676667 in 2021, and I paid 25kt for #53888888 lmao.
#76999999 for 500g, and his brother #77000001 I got later for ~700g converted.

None of them are G1s, but they're the only ones I can (easily) find the CRs/Forum posts for. I'm too tired to go digging deeper XD

^^; what would you ideally like for her? (#45999999) - I am very seriously interested, but I'll also need to figure out my finances. I have a lot of skin preorders due to come in soon. So many. I hate myself XD;;;
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Alyxsandre Can I get this guy for 500kt rather than gems? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75304447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753045/75304447_350.png[/img][/url]
@Alyxsandre

Can I get this guy for 500kt rather than gems?

75304447_350.png
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
Could I convince you to let go of Candra for 2300G? That's all I've got in my account rn lol, but shes soooo lovely and im so weak for pcs
Could I convince you to let go of Candra for 2300G? That's all I've got in my account rn lol, but shes soooo lovely and im so weak for pcs
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Hi! Would you take 2.5 kg for Ziz? I need a couple days to sell off a Goldenbeast familiar but then I would gladly pay (or if you happen to need a Goldenbeast).
Hi! Would you take 2.5 kg for Ziz? I need a couple days to sell off a Goldenbeast familiar but then I would gladly pay (or if you happen to need a Goldenbeast).
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9