Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@Alyxsandre" date="2023-06-09 21:54:04" ] @/ThistleProse I am now indecisive again TTvTT Allow me to think about it. She's my first special ID so I've been flip-flopping for a bit [/quote] No problem! Take your time <3
@Alyxsandre wrote on 2023-06-09 21:54:04:
@/ThistleProse
I am now indecisive again TTvTT
Allow me to think about it. She's my first special ID so I've been flip-flopping for a bit
No problem! Take your time <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Hey there!

Had a presentation yesterday and I have another next Wednesday + a report deadline on Friday, so I'm not online that much: sorry for that.

Just spend a while hoard selling and dropped some familiars on the AH (did some estimations of the g1s I'm willing to sell too, but I haven't sorted through them at all, oof) and I can get around 30kg max to my estimations... Would that be enough?

Possibility 1: If you like one of the dragons I own, a partial trade may work? (More attatched to some dragons than others ^^;)

Possibility 2: In a month and 2 weeks, I would have time (I draw with a mouse and cannot draw quickly or for a long time at once because of an injury) to make art, so I might be able to pay with art too ^^;
Hey there!

Had a presentation yesterday and I have another next Wednesday + a report deadline on Friday, so I'm not online that much: sorry for that.

Just spend a while hoard selling and dropped some familiars on the AH (did some estimations of the g1s I'm willing to sell too, but I haven't sorted through them at all, oof) and I can get around 30kg max to my estimations... Would that be enough?

Possibility 1: If you like one of the dragons I own, a partial trade may work? (More attatched to some dragons than others ^^;)

Possibility 2: In a month and 2 weeks, I would have time (I draw with a mouse and cannot draw quickly or for a long time at once because of an injury) to make art, so I might be able to pay with art too ^^;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet
No worries! She actually has an offer for the 35kg flat right now ; u ;
Which dragons might you be willing to offer as partial ?
@Islet
No worries! She actually has an offer for the 35kg flat right now ; u ;
Which dragons might you be willing to offer as partial ?
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Hey there! Sorry for the delay, I'm in the library right now and happened to see your message. Also, I've sold more familiars, so I'm getting closer to the 35kg [emoji=tundra star size=1] For a fair trade, I'm willing to consider all dragons, but my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/582838]Council[/url] tab and first page of my Sleepy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/582838]Sanctuary tab[/url] are the hardest to let go of. Fen and Dune are my progens, but besides that, consider almost all dragons tentative. I am more attached to some dragons than others.
Hey there!

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the library right now and happened to see your message. Also, I've sold more familiars, so I'm getting closer to the 35kg

For a fair trade, I'm willing to consider all dragons, but my Council tab and first page of my Sleepy Sanctuary tab are the hardest to let go of.

Fen and Dune are my progens, but besides that, consider almost all dragons tentative. I am more attached to some dragons than others.

G1 sales thread here.
@Islet
You have a fair amount of super lovely dragons, but alas, none really stood out to me D: Seems like your competitor bumped their offer up to 40kg, too ; u ;'
@Islet
You have a fair amount of super lovely dragons, but alas, none really stood out to me D: Seems like your competitor bumped their offer up to 40kg, too ; u ;'
AScq6qj.png
Oh, oof. I just got 35kg X'D [img]https://i.imgur.com/bJQaYSt.png[/img] Tbh, I don't think I can do 40kg, that's over my budget, ouch. Atm I don't have time to grind for more items, especially with graduation coming up, so I'd have to pass. This is probably a sign from life telling me to quit procrastinating ^^;
Oh, oof. I just got 35kg X'D

bJQaYSt.png

Tbh, I don't think I can do 40kg, that's over my budget, ouch. Atm I don't have time to grind for more items, especially with graduation coming up, so I'd have to pass.

This is probably a sign from life telling me to quit procrastinating ^^;

G1 sales thread here.
Tbh, this is the second time I attempt to buy a 2L and fall short by a margin: guess it's not meant to be :P
Tbh, this is the second time I attempt to buy a 2L and fall short by a margin: guess it's not meant to be :P
G1 sales thread here.
@Islet
Apologies ;U; Seems like the other competitor also really wants her.
G1 2Ls can be pretty difficult to come by sometimes ; u ; apologies again
@Islet
Apologies ;U; Seems like the other competitor also really wants her.
G1 2Ls can be pretty difficult to come by sometimes ; u ; apologies again
AScq6qj.png
Dw, I completely understand! Hope you have a lovely day ^^
Dw, I completely understand! Hope you have a lovely day ^^
G1 sales thread here.
I have got the 3kg! For Ziz. If that's still good PA or CR or whatever :)
I have got the 3kg! For Ziz. If that's still good PA or CR or whatever :)
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9