Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BayLeaff
Feel free to PM me, yeah! oUo9 !
@BayLeaff
Feel free to PM me, yeah! oUo9 !
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
if you end up auctioning Io can I get a ping please?
if you end up auctioning Io can I get a ping please?
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
@Alyxsandre If you're open to payment plans, more or less name your price for Paimon. He's perfect as a companion to Xenon, so I'm happy to figure something out for him!

I can also offer retired items or just about any of my dragons if that's of interest, not sure I have anything you're looking for or not though!
@Alyxsandre If you're open to payment plans, more or less name your price for Paimon. He's perfect as a companion to Xenon, so I'm happy to figure something out for him!

I can also offer retired items or just about any of my dragons if that's of interest, not sure I have anything you're looking for or not though!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@ActualAce
I won't be doing auctions, unfortunately! Just doing flat sales
@ActualAce
I won't be doing auctions, unfortunately! Just doing flat sales
AScq6qj.png
wow! What a collection!

I'm interested in these three, but I have no idea what their worth is, and I have to skedaddle to work so I just wanted to put some feelers out!

#79999997 (most interested in this one)

#45999999 - this one is a G1, and I apologize if she was in one of the tabs you listed as unavailable, I don't mean to be rude if she is! I tried to keep everything sorted, but I'm flustered and really gotta run to work LOL -- anyway, SUPER interested in her. I love the solid strings :D

Thanks!!
wow! What a collection!

I'm interested in these three, but I have no idea what their worth is, and I have to skedaddle to work so I just wanted to put some feelers out!

#79999997 (most interested in this one)

#45999999 - this one is a G1, and I apologize if she was in one of the tabs you listed as unavailable, I don't mean to be rude if she is! I tried to keep everything sorted, but I'm flustered and really gotta run to work LOL -- anyway, SUPER interested in her. I love the solid strings :D

Thanks!!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
ohh okay! sorry about that lol
ohh okay! sorry about that lol
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
@ThistleProse
Oh no x'D You've asked about the ones I'm not very eager to let go of.
For now, I'd be hesitant to let them go for the price I got them at (5.5kg, 7kg, and can't remember on the last lady ;U; ), so you might have to do some prying. Leicester is the one I'm least willing to let go of though, the other two I may be convinced to.

@xenonentity
It depends on how long you'd need! I think the price that might automatically get me to let go of him is maybe ~20kg but that's likely a high-ball 8'3
@ThistleProse
Oh no x'D You've asked about the ones I'm not very eager to let go of.
For now, I'd be hesitant to let them go for the price I got them at (5.5kg, 7kg, and can't remember on the last lady ;U; ), so you might have to do some prying. Leicester is the one I'm least willing to let go of though, the other two I may be convinced to.

@xenonentity
It depends on how long you'd need! I think the price that might automatically get me to let go of him is maybe ~20kg but that's likely a high-ball 8'3
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre - I'm super interested in Bi (the Imperial F)! What kind of offer were you hoping to get?
@Alyxsandre - I'm super interested in Bi (the Imperial F)! What kind of offer were you hoping to get?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@mix
Her mate, Bi, I got for 30kg, so I'd probably look for around the same price! I haven't checked, but apparently Bi and Bi are the only two on-site according to the prior owner, but I'm not too sure if that's true ahaha. (And apparently the old old owner got Bi (coatl) for 80kg so... 8'D It's a bit wild.
@mix
Her mate, Bi, I got for 30kg, so I'd probably look for around the same price! I haven't checked, but apparently Bi and Bi are the only two on-site according to the prior owner, but I'm not too sure if that's true ahaha. (And apparently the old old owner got Bi (coatl) for 80kg so... 8'D It's a bit wild.
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre I could do a Fire Sprite right now or 20kg as soon as I can sell it, if that works?
@Alyxsandre I could do a Fire Sprite right now or 20kg as soon as I can sell it, if that works?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9