Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 649 650
Hey everyone!
I thought I'd post here, too, since I just found this forum thread.

Well I am also part of the community as a bi/pan non-binary person.

How do you handle framing yourself? Do you care to put yourself in very specific "boxes" or do you keep it simple?

For example about the "bi/pan" thing.. I mostly refer to myself as bi, because most people around me have no idea what pan means.
Also I never had a relatioship with anyone outside cis-gender or non-binary, but I consider myself open to anybody, since I kinda say... I love a person, not a gender.

It doesn't feel completeley right to say bi, but it also doesn't completeley feel wrong though.

Also..do you consider yourself trans if you go for a more non-binary body?
I am a biological woman, but I am really heavily considering mastectomy since many years now (If I reach the point where I can afford it though).

I am very happy to see so many LGBTQ+ people around FR.
It feels very comfy here, even though that does not mean that I wouldn't feel comfy around only cis-people...
Hey everyone!
I thought I'd post here, too, since I just found this forum thread.

Well I am also part of the community as a bi/pan non-binary person.

How do you handle framing yourself? Do you care to put yourself in very specific "boxes" or do you keep it simple?

For example about the "bi/pan" thing.. I mostly refer to myself as bi, because most people around me have no idea what pan means.
Also I never had a relatioship with anyone outside cis-gender or non-binary, but I consider myself open to anybody, since I kinda say... I love a person, not a gender.

It doesn't feel completeley right to say bi, but it also doesn't completeley feel wrong though.

Also..do you consider yourself trans if you go for a more non-binary body?
I am a biological woman, but I am really heavily considering mastectomy since many years now (If I reach the point where I can afford it though).

I am very happy to see so many LGBTQ+ people around FR.
It feels very comfy here, even though that does not mean that I wouldn't feel comfy around only cis-people...
8d7o509.png
7zcCDc4.png
@AmethystRose1958

Hey, coming from someone who stressed over such things at one point, don't worry about not fitting into those stereotypes. I can remember thinking that I had a different sexuality just because I fit into a certain sexuality's stereotypes a little more. That being said, I cannot stress enough that those jokes and posts do not apply to everyone. So what if your music taste doesn't align with the music you're "supposed" to like? You're unique, and nobody else can tell you how to be yourself! Like @/Kuroikumo said, not everyone will fit into those stereotypes, and that is more than okay!
@AmethystRose1958

Hey, coming from someone who stressed over such things at one point, don't worry about not fitting into those stereotypes. I can remember thinking that I had a different sexuality just because I fit into a certain sexuality's stereotypes a little more. That being said, I cannot stress enough that those jokes and posts do not apply to everyone. So what if your music taste doesn't align with the music you're "supposed" to like? You're unique, and nobody else can tell you how to be yourself! Like @/Kuroikumo said, not everyone will fit into those stereotypes, and that is more than okay!
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[quote name="Coldshade" date="2023-05-21 05:37:06" ] How do you handle framing yourself? Do you care to put yourself in very specific "boxes" or do you keep it simple? [/quote] personally, i hate putting both myself and other people into boxes. i use labels, but they aren't a hard and fast thing. like i'm a lesbian, that's what i'm comfortable with, but occasionally i will be attracted to feminine men. doesn't mean i'm not a lesbian, just means i dont fit into that tight little box! same with being nonbinary, i don't present androgynously but that doesn't matter, i still know who i am.
Coldshade wrote on 2023-05-21 05:37:06:

personally, i hate putting both myself and other people into boxes. i use labels, but they aren't a hard and fast thing. like i'm a lesbian, that's what i'm comfortable with, but occasionally i will be attracted to feminine men. doesn't mean i'm not a lesbian, just means i dont fit into that tight little box! same with being nonbinary, i don't present androgynously but that doesn't matter, i still know who i am.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I've recently accepted myself as agender, does anyone have any tips for looking more androgynous during the summer months? Swimming pools are the biggest source of dysphoria for me as my siblings want me to come with them, i was thinking of buying a waterproof binder and gym shorts so we'll see how that goes
I've recently accepted myself as agender, does anyone have any tips for looking more androgynous during the summer months? Swimming pools are the biggest source of dysphoria for me as my siblings want me to come with them, i was thinking of buying a waterproof binder and gym shorts so we'll see how that goes
GUYS I CAME OUT TO MY MUM AS GENDER-FLUID (HE/SHE/THEY) SHE CALLED ME HER SON, AND TOLD ME THAT WHATEVER GENDER I AM SHE'LL ALWAYS LOVE ME, SHE ALSO ACCEPTED ME AS PAN BWAHAHAHA IM CRYING OUT OF HAPPINESS AND SUPRISE [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love her so much, and I wish all of you as happy of an experience as I had when coming out <3
GUYS I CAME OUT TO MY MUM AS GENDER-FLUID (HE/SHE/THEY) SHE CALLED ME HER SON, AND TOLD ME THAT WHATEVER GENDER I AM SHE'LL ALWAYS LOVE ME, SHE ALSO ACCEPTED ME AS PAN

BWAHAHAHA IM CRYING OUT OF HAPPINESS AND SUPRISE

I love her so much, and I wish all of you as happy of an experience as I had when coming out <3
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
@Tanganika That are wonderful news! I'm really happy for you <3
@Tanganika That are wonderful news! I'm really happy for you <3
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

@Wolin You know those sporty swimsuits that have sleeves and pants? Those might work for you. I know I'll be getting one of those next time I go swimming [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Wolin You know those sporty swimsuits that have sleeves and pants? Those might work for you. I know I'll be getting one of those next time I go swimming
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@Wolin You might want to try a more heavy duty sports bra over a binder. As somone who used to bind and swim, binders often chafe along the arm and make it painful. Plus it's sometimes hard to get a good breath. If you're just paddling around in the water you'll be fine, but if you're actively swimming or doing any swimming for exercise you may run into problems. @InfiniteOblivion 's suggestion is also very good, though I never found one that I liked. That was years ago though, so the market is likely much better now.

Good luck and enjoy your summer!
@Wolin You might want to try a more heavy duty sports bra over a binder. As somone who used to bind and swim, binders often chafe along the arm and make it painful. Plus it's sometimes hard to get a good breath. If you're just paddling around in the water you'll be fine, but if you're actively swimming or doing any swimming for exercise you may run into problems. @InfiniteOblivion 's suggestion is also very good, though I never found one that I liked. That was years ago though, so the market is likely much better now.

Good luck and enjoy your summer!
Hey, friends and alibis. I coined a term. Well, it's been a thing since 2003, but I appear to be the first person to attempt to officially reclaim it. This is something that's near and dear to my heart that I've been IDing as since learning about it as part of research for a paper on the Mexico riots back in fall 2021 and I figured I'd write out the manifesto since I think it's got some value as a reclaimable historical term and it vibes with me more than the "serious" labels do.

https://draggianuniverse.neocities.org/emosexuality
Hey, friends and alibis. I coined a term. Well, it's been a thing since 2003, but I appear to be the first person to attempt to officially reclaim it. This is something that's near and dear to my heart that I've been IDing as since learning about it as part of research for a paper on the Mexico riots back in fall 2021 and I figured I'd write out the manifesto since I think it's got some value as a reclaimable historical term and it vibes with me more than the "serious" labels do.

https://draggianuniverse.neocities.org/emosexuality
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Call me Canyon. I am gay and transgender. I do not talk about it much. I am in a committed relationship that has been going on for about two years now. We plan to get married here pretty soon (yes, I am aware that getting married so soon and so young is a bad idea but I genuinely do not care).
Call me Canyon. I am gay and transgender. I do not talk about it much. I am in a committed relationship that has been going on for about two years now. We plan to get married here pretty soon (yes, I am aware that getting married so soon and so young is a bad idea but I genuinely do not care).
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 649 650