Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 650 651
@End0scrypt hmm, here's an article about the difference between Bigender and Genderfluid, hope it helps! :D
@End0scrypt hmm, here's an article about the difference between Bigender and Genderfluid, hope it helps! :D
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
hi i am bisexual trans ftm and i wanted to ask a funny question: are there any other fellows here that went through the whole cis lesbian -> trans gay pipeline?? ive heard its a suuuuper common experience and just wanted to see if there was anyone else like me lmao
hi i am bisexual trans ftm and i wanted to ask a funny question: are there any other fellows here that went through the whole cis lesbian -> trans gay pipeline?? ive heard its a suuuuper common experience and just wanted to see if there was anyone else like me lmao
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
iuEBSJ3.pngkE8PZoU.pngCioCFC3.png
3J4E2hk.png
kCHWEjf.png
J7D1quC.png

fDFSv.gif
XNCdU.gif
3A3C4.gifP5EJt.gif
@bagelmonarch Haha yeah. I was a cisgender lesbian for years. Now I am a gay transgender man. XD
@bagelmonarch Haha yeah. I was a cisgender lesbian for years. Now I am a gay transgender man. XD
@bagelmonarch

I was cis lesbian and now I'm a trans lesbian ::3
@bagelmonarch

I was cis lesbian and now I'm a trans lesbian ::3
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
cis/bi, always been, and man, I feel invalid as heck. Whenever I see posts about being bi and it's like "lol cuffing your jeans and sitting wrong and buttons and butch/femme and--" I just can't relate!! It's like I'm the only bisexual on Earth who sucks at it or something. I get all the irl people that tell me I'm going to hell or kicking me from their groups, and all the online people who just treat it like a fandom with a uniform and quirky personality traits I just don't measure up to. It's like no matter where I am, I don't fit in.
/vent lol sorry
cis/bi, always been, and man, I feel invalid as heck. Whenever I see posts about being bi and it's like "lol cuffing your jeans and sitting wrong and buttons and butch/femme and--" I just can't relate!! It's like I'm the only bisexual on Earth who sucks at it or something. I get all the irl people that tell me I'm going to hell or kicking me from their groups, and all the online people who just treat it like a fandom with a uniform and quirky personality traits I just don't measure up to. It's like no matter where I am, I don't fit in.
/vent lol sorry
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
trans and amasculine here!! i dont know what label to use for my sexuality yet though... sob

i've known i've liked girls for about 3ish years now, but i only started identifying as amasculine about a year ago. i'm still trying to figure out how i feel about boys- i don't hate the idea of dating one, but i've never met one that i've actually felt any kind of attraction to. i'm also fairly certain that i'm cupiosexual!
i also identify with a LOT of different xenogenders... not going to list them here because there's way too many but feel free to pm me if you're interested in hearing about them :D

(don't try to throw labels my way, please. i've tried a lot of different ones and none have felt right... i think i'm just going to go unlabeled, but i'm not sure yet.)

trans and amasculine here!! i dont know what label to use for my sexuality yet though... sob

i've known i've liked girls for about 3ish years now, but i only started identifying as amasculine about a year ago. i'm still trying to figure out how i feel about boys- i don't hate the idea of dating one, but i've never met one that i've actually felt any kind of attraction to. i'm also fairly certain that i'm cupiosexual!
i also identify with a LOT of different xenogenders... not going to list them here because there's way too many but feel free to pm me if you're interested in hearing about them :D

(don't try to throw labels my way, please. i've tried a lot of different ones and none have felt right... i think i'm just going to go unlabeled, but i'm not sure yet.)

eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
@AmethystRose1958 those are just silly stereotypes, they don't apply to everyone. saying that cuffing your jeans makes you bisexual is pretty ridiculous lol. those people are just joking around, your identity is your own and nobody else can "invalidate" it :)
@AmethystRose1958 those are just silly stereotypes, they don't apply to everyone. saying that cuffing your jeans makes you bisexual is pretty ridiculous lol. those people are just joking around, your identity is your own and nobody else can "invalidate" it :)
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@kuroikumo

;u; thanks. I wish I could "like" or star your comment lol, I'm really grateful to hear that from somebody.
@kuroikumo

;u; thanks. I wish I could "like" or star your comment lol, I'm really grateful to hear that from somebody.
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
@AmethystRose1958 of course, it's something i've struggled with in the past so i get it. like there are some lesbian stereotypes that i stray sooo far outside of, but everyone has their own experience and at the end of the day stereotypes apply to some but not to all!
@AmethystRose1958 of course, it's something i've struggled with in the past so i get it. like there are some lesbian stereotypes that i stray sooo far outside of, but everyone has their own experience and at the end of the day stereotypes apply to some but not to all!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@bagelmonarch i am trans bisexual and i only realised i was attracted to men after i figured out my gender, and before that i identified as lesbian!! It is indeed a very common experience and I think I've realised at least for me why it was the case.
I hated the idea of being a girlfriend to a dude, while in a wlw partnership I at least wouldnt exclusively be the "woman" of the relationship. Turns out it wasnt being with a dude that made me uncomfortable, it was the position I would be put in in such a dynamic. When I figured out my gender more I realised that I can like.. be with a dude as a dude it was pretty chill ahaha.
I remember being around 13 and like "wow if i was a boy i would be gay.. gay love is so cool and guys who like guys are awesome. too bad im a girl. so men arent for me" LOL shouldve been a sign but :) thats my musings, I imagine some other ppl in this pipeline (not all though ofc!) might have had a similar experience.
@bagelmonarch i am trans bisexual and i only realised i was attracted to men after i figured out my gender, and before that i identified as lesbian!! It is indeed a very common experience and I think I've realised at least for me why it was the case.
I hated the idea of being a girlfriend to a dude, while in a wlw partnership I at least wouldnt exclusively be the "woman" of the relationship. Turns out it wasnt being with a dude that made me uncomfortable, it was the position I would be put in in such a dynamic. When I figured out my gender more I realised that I can like.. be with a dude as a dude it was pretty chill ahaha.
I remember being around 13 and like "wow if i was a boy i would be gay.. gay love is so cool and guys who like guys are awesome. too bad im a girl. so men arent for me" LOL shouldve been a sign but :) thats my musings, I imagine some other ppl in this pipeline (not all though ofc!) might have had a similar experience.
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 650 651