Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 606 607 608 609 610 ... 651 652
i'm nonbinary/agender and aroace, and i'm really sorry for my previous post! it may have been a little depressing so i deleted it
i'm nonbinary/agender and aroace, and i'm really sorry for my previous post! it may have been a little depressing so i deleted it
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
my parents were pretty cool and kept it mostly gender neutral while i was growing up. i got to play with cars and dinosaurs and dragons and stuff, which was super nice!! this also kinda meant that i never really realised i was trans until i hit puberty and started getting major dysphoria along with like. the societal pressure to fit into one category or another (male or female, right? lol. i hate the country i live in).

i thought i was genderfluid for like 4 years (my friend introduced me to the concept when i was 13 and it immediately resonated) but january of this year i was sitting on a random bench in a park and watching the sunset and i was like. "wow. i'm a guy." and since then i've just identified as a trans guy lol. the she/her -> she/they -> she/they/he -> he/they -> he/him pipeline is real

i don't really put a label on sexual and romantic orientation anymore, i used to but none of them really fit anymore :p love is love
my parents were pretty cool and kept it mostly gender neutral while i was growing up. i got to play with cars and dinosaurs and dragons and stuff, which was super nice!! this also kinda meant that i never really realised i was trans until i hit puberty and started getting major dysphoria along with like. the societal pressure to fit into one category or another (male or female, right? lol. i hate the country i live in).

i thought i was genderfluid for like 4 years (my friend introduced me to the concept when i was 13 and it immediately resonated) but january of this year i was sitting on a random bench in a park and watching the sunset and i was like. "wow. i'm a guy." and since then i've just identified as a trans guy lol. the she/her -> she/they -> she/they/he -> he/they -> he/him pipeline is real

i don't really put a label on sexual and romantic orientation anymore, i used to but none of them really fit anymore :p love is love
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
i dont normally comment on things like this, i've had many problems with accepting my own identity since i was young, but i've known i was lgbt since i was a kid despite my very christian anti-lgbt family, i've been through so many different labels like genderfluid, cis lesbian, trans man, etc and it's funny because i have no idea what to label myself anymore at 21, not that they are very important to me. i am 'nonbinary' i guess is the best way to explain it, i just like to use he/she pronouns and i am in a relationship with a trans man, i just call myself 't4t' lol. we live in tennessee so things have been rough lately, but i hope that one day we can move to someplace safer and i can, for the first time, be unashamed to be myself completely and not have to be scared to hold hands with my soon-to-be fiance in public. i am at least grateful to be accepted by family, even if they are confused by our labels and i'm not out as trans to anyone except my parter. he is all that matters to me anyways, because we can completely be ourselves amongst eachother and our online friends. i hope everyone that struggles to be out knows that one day it will all be okay, even if our journey is taking a bit longer. <3
i dont normally comment on things like this, i've had many problems with accepting my own identity since i was young, but i've known i was lgbt since i was a kid despite my very christian anti-lgbt family, i've been through so many different labels like genderfluid, cis lesbian, trans man, etc and it's funny because i have no idea what to label myself anymore at 21, not that they are very important to me. i am 'nonbinary' i guess is the best way to explain it, i just like to use he/she pronouns and i am in a relationship with a trans man, i just call myself 't4t' lol. we live in tennessee so things have been rough lately, but i hope that one day we can move to someplace safer and i can, for the first time, be unashamed to be myself completely and not have to be scared to hold hands with my soon-to-be fiance in public. i am at least grateful to be accepted by family, even if they are confused by our labels and i'm not out as trans to anyone except my parter. he is all that matters to me anyways, because we can completely be ourselves amongst eachother and our online friends. i hope everyone that struggles to be out knows that one day it will all be okay, even if our journey is taking a bit longer. <3
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
Another one who struggled to accept their identity. I grew up in a really homophobic area (a small town in the only red/right-wing section of my whole state) and was one of those kids who would gasp at rumours that someone might be ~*lesbian*~, so when I started having not straight feelings in middle school, I thought there was something horribly wrong with me. Luckily for me, the internet was really taking off but social media wasn't quite a thing yet (unless you count MySpace, which I wasn't on), so I got exposed to different groups.

I thought I was asexual, but when I told that to an openly-bi girl at school, she laughed at me, so I went deep into the closet and identified as bi. When I wanted to go to prom wearing a suit, my mother told me that then people would think I was a lesbian, leading me to just stare silently before she sighed and said if I had to admit something, just admit it. Awkward way to come out.

At any rate, bi wasn't it either. Apparently you're supposed to have certain attractions when you're bi, who knew! I dated in college, but haven't since, and honestly I'm fine with it. I prefer living alone and I just don't feel the urge, romantically or otherwise, to be with someone.

So yeah, definitely asexual, maybe aromantic. -
Another one who struggled to accept their identity. I grew up in a really homophobic area (a small town in the only red/right-wing section of my whole state) and was one of those kids who would gasp at rumours that someone might be ~*lesbian*~, so when I started having not straight feelings in middle school, I thought there was something horribly wrong with me. Luckily for me, the internet was really taking off but social media wasn't quite a thing yet (unless you count MySpace, which I wasn't on), so I got exposed to different groups.

I thought I was asexual, but when I told that to an openly-bi girl at school, she laughed at me, so I went deep into the closet and identified as bi. When I wanted to go to prom wearing a suit, my mother told me that then people would think I was a lesbian, leading me to just stare silently before she sighed and said if I had to admit something, just admit it. Awkward way to come out.

At any rate, bi wasn't it either. Apparently you're supposed to have certain attractions when you're bi, who knew! I dated in college, but haven't since, and honestly I'm fine with it. I prefer living alone and I just don't feel the urge, romantically or otherwise, to be with someone.

So yeah, definitely asexual, maybe aromantic. -
Experimental Breedings Gone Wrong, unusual dragons at affordable prices.
[center]Hey everybody! With Pride Month right around the corner, I thought I'd drop a link to my giveaway here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3142967][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852314340752490557/870811847895429151/Pride.png[/img][/url] Come on over and check out my FREE Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans, and Asexual flag dragons! When GG rolls around I'll be able to buy the last few scrolls for my Genderqueer, Non-Binary, and Pansexual pairs! I'm going to be hatching lots of nests all through June, so don't hesitate to reserve yours from those already hatched! Love yas! Oh, and I have pinglists for flags I haven't gotten to yet![/center]
Hey everybody! With Pride Month right around the corner, I thought I'd drop a link to my giveaway here!

Pride.png

Come on over and check out my FREE Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans, and Asexual flag dragons! When GG rolls around I'll be able to buy the last few scrolls for my Genderqueer, Non-Binary, and Pansexual pairs!

I'm going to be hatching lots of nests all through June, so don't hesitate to reserve yours from those already hatched! Love yas!

Oh, and I have pinglists for flags I haven't gotten to yet!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
(early) happy Pride! I changed my icon and vista for the occasion
(early) happy Pride! I changed my icon and vista for the occasion
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
...I already miss my obby...
...I already miss my obby...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I did my blood tests for HRT this morning! If it comes back normal I can start right away! (or like in a week lol)
gonna have so much flooooooof on meh
I did my blood tests for HRT this morning! If it comes back normal I can start right away! (or like in a week lol)
gonna have so much flooooooof on meh
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
happy birthday gay people and especially gay people that use the gay flag i see you and i love you
happy birthday gay people and especially gay people that use the gay flag i see you and i love you
Happy Pride Month everyone!
Happy Pride Month everyone!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png