Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 650 651
peeking out to see all these awesome dragon+ribbon combos :D happy pride month!! this past year was quite damning for all (most) of us, ain't it? stay safe & remember there's always folks out there who love and value you <3 [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
peeking out to see all these awesome dragon+ribbon combos :D

happy pride month!! this past year was quite damning for all (most) of us, ain't it? stay safe & remember there's always folks out there who love and value you <3
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Happy Pride everyone!! I'm going to try to find some ace flag shoelaces by the end of the month as a special Pride Sidequest for myself.

Also, hi! I'm marmalade, I'm aroace and some form of nonbinary, I've given up trying to label my gender identity because it gives me a headache, and I use any pronouns!
Happy Pride everyone!! I'm going to try to find some ace flag shoelaces by the end of the month as a special Pride Sidequest for myself.

Also, hi! I'm marmalade, I'm aroace and some form of nonbinary, I've given up trying to label my gender identity because it gives me a headache, and I use any pronouns!
[center][img]https://spells8s3.b-cdn.net/original/2X/2/2e9fa9cd8737787675ba07c2e86f328f475a881a.gif[/img][/center] [center]Happy Pride Month![/center] I hope everyone here will have an uplifting month of celebrating everything that makes you uniquely you. Things IRL can be rough but let's never forget our pride and our joy in being our authentic selves. Please be safe out there! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2461477/1][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a48c06cb00cacee8c58b31a6437c973/tumblr_inline_pafgytAlWe1r16a5d_540.png[/img][/center] @marmaladedog That's so cool! Good luck on your quest! Does anyone else have any special side quests for the month? Maybe I will find a new pride pin for my collection!
2e9fa9cd8737787675ba07c2e86f328f475a881a.gif
Happy Pride Month!

I hope everyone here will have an uplifting month of celebrating everything that makes you uniquely you. Things IRL can be rough but let's never forget our pride and our joy in being our authentic selves. Please be safe out there!
tumblr_inline_pafgytAlWe1r16a5d_540.png

@marmaladedog That's so cool! Good luck on your quest! Does anyone else have any special side quests for the month? Maybe I will find a new pride pin for my collection!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] happy pride month my loves!! [emoji=rainbow size=1] never stop being you (as long as no one gets hurt) <3
happy pride month my loves!! never stop being you (as long as no one gets hurt) <3
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-06-01 04:25:30" ] @/marmaladedog That's so cool! Good luck on your quest! Does anyone else have any special side quests for the month? Maybe I will find a new pride pin for my collection! [/quote] no trauma dumping but i live in a country where queerness (in any shape or form) is on the brink of being completely outlawed. as much as i don't like rainbow capitalism i... kinda wish we had something like it here :( [size=2]edit: or at least to move the frick outta here but i feel like it ain't gonna happen any time soon because of so, so, so many reasons[/size] my biggest quest is to break my terrible biting nails habit so i can paint them some funky pride flag colors <3
JCStitches wrote on 2023-06-01 04:25:30:
@/marmaladedog That's so cool! Good luck on your quest! Does anyone else have any special side quests for the month? Maybe I will find a new pride pin for my collection!

no trauma dumping but i live in a country where queerness (in any shape or form) is on the brink of being completely outlawed. as much as i don't like rainbow capitalism i... kinda wish we had something like it here :(
edit: or at least to move the frick outta here but i feel like it ain't gonna happen any time soon because of so, so, so many reasons
my biggest quest is to break my terrible biting nails habit so i can paint them some funky pride flag colors <3
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
happy pride yall! forever wishing they had genderfluid flag ribbons :,(
happy pride yall! forever wishing they had genderfluid flag ribbons :,(
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
@V4SH Luckily there is one! I could toss you a copy of the vista if you'd like, it looks like this: [item=Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon]
@V4SH
Luckily there is one! I could toss you a copy of the vista if you'd like, it looks like this:

Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
it's pride month. lgbteam assemble.
it's pride month. lgbteam assemble.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] Wishing everyone a safe and happy pride month! Y'all are super valid :) [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
Wishing everyone a safe and happy pride month! Y'all are super valid :)
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[center][emoji=rainbow size=1][b]I wish everyone here a happy & safe Pride Month. [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Love & virtual hugs for you all~[/b] [emoji=red star size=1][/center]
I wish everyone here a happy & safe Pride Month.
Love & virtual hugs for you all~
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 650 651