Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 119
when i was a kid in year 7 (so about 11) my friends and i used to hit up a park nearby pretty often to hang out. i thought itd be funny to go into one of the baby swings, as a whole 11 year old.

it was one of these so yeah i did NOT fit in it. got stuck like halfway through and couldnt get out, so i had to have my friends help me. i fell out straight onto that weird rubbery floor that some parks have and scraped the skin right off my elbow. learned my lesson that day lol
when i was a kid in year 7 (so about 11) my friends and i used to hit up a park nearby pretty often to hang out. i thought itd be funny to go into one of the baby swings, as a whole 11 year old.

it was one of these so yeah i did NOT fit in it. got stuck like halfway through and couldnt get out, so i had to have my friends help me. i fell out straight onto that weird rubbery floor that some parks have and scraped the skin right off my elbow. learned my lesson that day lol
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
for really minor injuries I've gotten so many bruises from tripping on the stairs and kicking my desk by accident. Then there is slight wrist pain from playing so much Project Diva and also Muse Dash. Doesn't help that I also love drawing.

For my worst injury when I was in 3rd grade my dad took me and my siblings to play at the park I think he was trying to get us to play something called wiffle ball? but what ended up happening is my brother tripped and I ended up tripping on top of him then my sister tripped on my left ankle because it was sticking up in the air and ended up fracturing it. Kind of sounds like something outta cartoon in a way.

My dad ended up also fracturing his left ankle as well the next week while at work which is a little funny to me.
for really minor injuries I've gotten so many bruises from tripping on the stairs and kicking my desk by accident. Then there is slight wrist pain from playing so much Project Diva and also Muse Dash. Doesn't help that I also love drawing.

For my worst injury when I was in 3rd grade my dad took me and my siblings to play at the park I think he was trying to get us to play something called wiffle ball? but what ended up happening is my brother tripped and I ended up tripping on top of him then my sister tripped on my left ankle because it was sticking up in the air and ended up fracturing it. Kind of sounds like something outta cartoon in a way.

My dad ended up also fracturing his left ankle as well the next week while at work which is a little funny to me.
I tripped over my cat a few years ago and broke my foot in such a manner that the doctor said if she didn't know the truth, she'd have thought I was an athlete.
I tripped over my cat a few years ago and broke my foot in such a manner that the doctor said if she didn't know the truth, she'd have thought I was an athlete.
VAAnkLY.png
One time in year 6 or 7 I had netball practice and literally just before it started my Mum got there. ran up to her to give her a hug and tripped on her boot. Crutches for three days, not fun.

Jumped too high on a trampoline and landed at the tiniest angle, sprained my ankle. Even worse was the fact that my sister had a prize giving that night that I had to go to. Legit everyone stared at my crutches. Still got a weak ankle from these two.

Oh and at a summer camp we did this thing where we got to burn patterns into wood. Slipped and gave myself a tiny burn, but the skin was like, cooked.
One time in year 6 or 7 I had netball practice and literally just before it started my Mum got there. ran up to her to give her a hug and tripped on her boot. Crutches for three days, not fun.

Jumped too high on a trampoline and landed at the tiniest angle, sprained my ankle. Even worse was the fact that my sister had a prize giving that night that I had to go to. Legit everyone stared at my crutches. Still got a weak ankle from these two.

Oh and at a summer camp we did this thing where we got to burn patterns into wood. Slipped and gave myself a tiny burn, but the skin was like, cooked.
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
Betrayed by Ramen noodles :')

I pulled them out of the microwave and promptly spilled scalding water all over my hand. I still have the scar. This was probably close to a year ago, now.

Oh also. Was riding my bike to work and rode it off the sidewalk curb like I always did. Sprained my wrist somehow??? It never healed properly and now I've got a weak wrist + hand and wrist pain. This one was...2015? Somewhere around there
Betrayed by Ramen noodles :')

I pulled them out of the microwave and promptly spilled scalding water all over my hand. I still have the scar. This was probably close to a year ago, now.

Oh also. Was riding my bike to work and rode it off the sidewalk curb like I always did. Sprained my wrist somehow??? It never healed properly and now I've got a weak wrist + hand and wrist pain. This one was...2015? Somewhere around there
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
I tripped over a tree stump. I caught myself so I didn't hit the ground but then I walked away like normal. Gradually my foot kept hurting more every day until I was crying trying to put my shoe on, had to get an xray and turns out I fractured my foot. Literally such a lame way to fracture my foot [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=1]
I tripped over a tree stump. I caught myself so I didn't hit the ground but then I walked away like normal. Gradually my foot kept hurting more every day until I was crying trying to put my shoe on, had to get an xray and turns out I fractured my foot. Literally such a lame way to fracture my foot
NSZvCod.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
WvtW9EF.png
as a youngin, I shattered my left foot by going down a fireman's pole at a play ground without grabbing onto it with my leg so I basically just jumped 10 feet–my foot is still weirdly shaped compared to the other one. thanks young me
as a youngin, I shattered my left foot by going down a fireman's pole at a play ground without grabbing onto it with my leg so I basically just jumped 10 feet–my foot is still weirdly shaped compared to the other one. thanks young me
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I had a night terror... and actually jumped from the bed and landed full force on my knee. My fella had to watch this whole situation play out from my sleeping... to my "staring" all spooked into the night and diving straight off our bed apparently.

I basically the floor... and pain....
I had a night terror... and actually jumped from the bed and landed full force on my knee. My fella had to watch this whole situation play out from my sleeping... to my "staring" all spooked into the night and diving straight off our bed apparently.

I basically the floor... and pain....
Lichtdrache.gif

1. Stud came off a scene-esc studded belt and cut my hand open in 2010. I still have a scar from it.
2. Took a chunk out of my thumb trying to take out the container of a vacuum.
3. Tried flint knapping when I was 14, chunk flew off into my eye. Have a scar from it.
4. Burnt myself making no bake cookies.

And the dumbest way I’ve ever hurt myself:
Cut my hand wide open… trying to take a drink of soda. From a bottle.

1. Stud came off a scene-esc studded belt and cut my hand open in 2010. I still have a scar from it.
2. Took a chunk out of my thumb trying to take out the container of a vacuum.
3. Tried flint knapping when I was 14, chunk flew off into my eye. Have a scar from it.
4. Burnt myself making no bake cookies.

And the dumbest way I’ve ever hurt myself:
Cut my hand wide open… trying to take a drink of soda. From a bottle.
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
As my friends tell me, I'm a Dingus, so I can fill this very easily xD But I share one from my childhood as it's a perfect one for this as it was just really really dumb.

I was about 7ish in this story.
My friend had a ... I'm struggling to find the right English word for it at the moment but it was some sort of carousel but nothing fancy. It had seats and you had to run to get it turning and then quickly jump on the seats. Anyway, that was in her backyard and we used to play on it A LOT. In the year that thing was there we didn't hurt ourselves too badly.
So one day my mom was picking me up from her place and I didn't want to go yet, so I ran to the thing and ran, ready to jump on it, so my mom had to wait for me till it stopped turning. Smart move right? Yeah, how about no... But it was slippery and... Well I slipped. That wasn't the worst part. While that thing was still turning above my head, I sat up.... Yea... That was a lot of metal and wood going full speed, knocking me right in the head. Still have a scar on my face from it.
As my friends tell me, I'm a Dingus, so I can fill this very easily xD But I share one from my childhood as it's a perfect one for this as it was just really really dumb.

I was about 7ish in this story.
My friend had a ... I'm struggling to find the right English word for it at the moment but it was some sort of carousel but nothing fancy. It had seats and you had to run to get it turning and then quickly jump on the seats. Anyway, that was in her backyard and we used to play on it A LOT. In the year that thing was there we didn't hurt ourselves too badly.
So one day my mom was picking me up from her place and I didn't want to go yet, so I ran to the thing and ran, ready to jump on it, so my mom had to wait for me till it stopped turning. Smart move right? Yeah, how about no... But it was slippery and... Well I slipped. That wasn't the worst part. While that thing was still turning above my head, I sat up.... Yea... That was a lot of metal and wood going full speed, knocking me right in the head. Still have a scar on my face from it.
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 118 119