Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
I crossed my legs while sitting in a chair, and apparently the rivet thingy on my shoe was sticking out and I cut my leg. Now I have a permanent scar on my leg.
People ask “OMG what did you do?”
And im like... “i cut myself... with a shoe.”
I crossed my legs while sitting in a chair, and apparently the rivet thingy on my shoe was sticking out and I cut my leg. Now I have a permanent scar on my leg.
People ask “OMG what did you do?”
And im like... “i cut myself... with a shoe.”
Waystone3.gif ibcbaby2.png
I was 12, on the Field Trip Bus to somewhere outdoorsy. My backpack is full of all kinds of things, but the one that is relavant to this story is the slightly leaky bottle of bugspray.

I fall asleep, sitting on top of my backpack as the bugspray continues to leak insidiously.

When I wake up, a couple hours later, I had a chemical burn on my bum from sitting in the bugspray puddle on the seat.

:/

(I still have the scar)
I was 12, on the Field Trip Bus to somewhere outdoorsy. My backpack is full of all kinds of things, but the one that is relavant to this story is the slightly leaky bottle of bugspray.

I fall asleep, sitting on top of my backpack as the bugspray continues to leak insidiously.

When I wake up, a couple hours later, I had a chemical burn on my bum from sitting in the bugspray puddle on the seat.

:/

(I still have the scar)
~~I hope everyone here is having a lovely day! Windsinger bless!~~
i walked on wild grass barefoot w/ wet feet and had to spend the next hour in the infirmary getting stickers pulled out of my feet
i walked on wild grass barefoot w/ wet feet and had to spend the next hour in the infirmary getting stickers pulled out of my feet
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I once managed to break my pinky by catching a foam football wrong. I also tripped over a seesaw and earned a rather permanent semicolon-shaped scar on the top of my foot. ;^;
I once managed to break my pinky by catching a foam football wrong. I also tripped over a seesaw and earned a rather permanent semicolon-shaped scar on the top of my foot. ;^;
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I was walking out of a sewing store with a BRAND NEW sewing machine. Didn't see a bump in the parking lot and tripped. Then I made the mistake of thinking the sewing machine was more important than my body, so here I am now, with a bruised bone in my elbow, and a VERY badly bruised bone on the INSIDE of my knee. ;-;

Never make the mistake of thinking something is more important than your body. You'll live to regret it, horribly.

OH, I've also broken my feet by aggressively walking. :>
I was walking out of a sewing store with a BRAND NEW sewing machine. Didn't see a bump in the parking lot and tripped. Then I made the mistake of thinking the sewing machine was more important than my body, so here I am now, with a bruised bone in my elbow, and a VERY badly bruised bone on the INSIDE of my knee. ;-;

Never make the mistake of thinking something is more important than your body. You'll live to regret it, horribly.

OH, I've also broken my feet by aggressively walking. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I can second the wrist pain from anime rhythm games, but the dumbest is I somehow managed to cut myself on, get this, the tape variety of white-out. Not even the plastic edge, no, on the actual white out strip.
I can second the wrist pain from anime rhythm games, but the dumbest is I somehow managed to cut myself on, get this, the tape variety of white-out. Not even the plastic edge, no, on the actual white out strip.
Untitled_Artwork.png
trampoline place: do not, we repeat, do NOT jump along the platforms between trampolines, u can slip
my d*mbass 8 year old self: HEEHEE HOP TIME

sprained my ankle for the first time and had to go home (got to eat no birthday cake, which was what rly hurt me :pensive:)
trampoline place: do not, we repeat, do NOT jump along the platforms between trampolines, u can slip
my d*mbass 8 year old self: HEEHEE HOP TIME

sprained my ankle for the first time and had to go home (got to eat no birthday cake, which was what rly hurt me :pensive:)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Oh I had two dumb injuries recently LOL
  1. I have an art supply rolling case under my desk, and on the outside I have a ruler sticking out. I was trying to look for something that fell under my bed. As I went to look and dropped and turned my head, I managed to cut the inside ridge of my ear on the corner of my ruler. Hurt so much I had to lay down for an hour LOL. It was a few tiny scratches that bled a little but such a sensitive area that it was a w f u l
  2. I went to kiss my cat's paw while he was laying down and he curled his claw up reflexively and caught like. The inner edge of my nostril, right by my septum. That hurt a lot too lol

Edit: another fun one was in 9th grade, I had one of those side slide keyboard phones. I was running to class and had my phone in my hoodie pocket. As i was running, it fell out, landed exactly where I would step on it, and the keyboard slid, causing my foot to slip from under me and leading me to slip backwards on my butt, banana peel style. My phone got kicked another few yards away. And despite all of that, it was completely fine and lasted another year or so LOL

Oh also once I was in martial arts and was trying to break boards with a "scissor kick" except I was an overweight, out of shape, and inflexible kid and i landed wrong, slipped, and got a herniated disk and years of sciatica. I was like, 13, so that sucked lol
Oh I had two dumb injuries recently LOL
  1. I have an art supply rolling case under my desk, and on the outside I have a ruler sticking out. I was trying to look for something that fell under my bed. As I went to look and dropped and turned my head, I managed to cut the inside ridge of my ear on the corner of my ruler. Hurt so much I had to lay down for an hour LOL. It was a few tiny scratches that bled a little but such a sensitive area that it was a w f u l
  2. I went to kiss my cat's paw while he was laying down and he curled his claw up reflexively and caught like. The inner edge of my nostril, right by my septum. That hurt a lot too lol

Edit: another fun one was in 9th grade, I had one of those side slide keyboard phones. I was running to class and had my phone in my hoodie pocket. As i was running, it fell out, landed exactly where I would step on it, and the keyboard slid, causing my foot to slip from under me and leading me to slip backwards on my butt, banana peel style. My phone got kicked another few yards away. And despite all of that, it was completely fine and lasted another year or so LOL

Oh also once I was in martial arts and was trying to break boards with a "scissor kick" except I was an overweight, out of shape, and inflexible kid and i landed wrong, slipped, and got a herniated disk and years of sciatica. I was like, 13, so that sucked lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
One time I cut my hand on some hardened cheese.
One time I cut my hand on some hardened cheese.
I. Somehow. Shut my ear. In the bathroom door.
I. Somehow. Shut my ear. In the bathroom door.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119