Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122
Startled my younger cousin, got bit
Startled my younger cousin, got bit
kneeing myself in the face when i sneeze
kneeing myself in the face when i sneeze
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
Ravioli explosion.
Ravioli explosion.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I was leaning into a chest freezer at work and on exiting said freezer... I tore a large chunk out of my chest on the little hook used to lock it. About an inch deep, has left a nasty scar.

Have had nerve damage in that chest and arm ever since
I was leaning into a chest freezer at work and on exiting said freezer... I tore a large chunk out of my chest on the little hook used to lock it. About an inch deep, has left a nasty scar.

Have had nerve damage in that chest and arm ever since
When I was around 8, some of us were climbing up the slide (one of those curly plastic ones) and this other kid kept sliding down on us on purpose. So later, when that little hypocrite was climbing the slide himself, I thought I'd get revenge and ran up to the top to slide down on him. Of course, at the last set of steps I tripped, fell, and smashed my eye socket on the edge of the metal stairs. I had a massive black eye for a couple weeks.

I also just dislocated my elbow one time by leaning on it. Literally just put my elbow down, leaned my chin on my hand, and then felt my whole arm shift down a few millimeters. I think getting it popped back in hurt more than the actual injury though.

And since I have a long history of dumb injuries, here's one more lol. I was on a ferry and I was on the outside deck, so it was pretty windy. I thought I'd put my hair in a ponytail but couldn't manage to since it was blowing around everywhere. So I ducked under an exterior staircase to get out of the wind and put my hair up, then stood up and smacked my head on a piece of metal sticking out under the stairs. I grabbed my head and bent over, since it really hurt, and once it felt a bit better I stood back up... and smacked the other side of my head on the same piece of metal. I wandered back to my parents after that just holding my head, like "I think I gave myself a concussion".
When I was around 8, some of us were climbing up the slide (one of those curly plastic ones) and this other kid kept sliding down on us on purpose. So later, when that little hypocrite was climbing the slide himself, I thought I'd get revenge and ran up to the top to slide down on him. Of course, at the last set of steps I tripped, fell, and smashed my eye socket on the edge of the metal stairs. I had a massive black eye for a couple weeks.

I also just dislocated my elbow one time by leaning on it. Literally just put my elbow down, leaned my chin on my hand, and then felt my whole arm shift down a few millimeters. I think getting it popped back in hurt more than the actual injury though.

And since I have a long history of dumb injuries, here's one more lol. I was on a ferry and I was on the outside deck, so it was pretty windy. I thought I'd put my hair in a ponytail but couldn't manage to since it was blowing around everywhere. So I ducked under an exterior staircase to get out of the wind and put my hair up, then stood up and smacked my head on a piece of metal sticking out under the stairs. I grabbed my head and bent over, since it really hurt, and once it felt a bit better I stood back up... and smacked the other side of my head on the same piece of metal. I wandered back to my parents after that just holding my head, like "I think I gave myself a concussion".
q9lSxAg.png text
TIpezy1.png
JvUa9ma.png
EwFbwxS.png
burnt my thumb making a frozen dinner
burnt my thumb making a frozen dinner
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Turned to wave at the principle after opening the door to the cafeteria because I was going to get breakfast.

Said door whacked me in the ear, leading me to be brought to the nurse's office and then sent home.

This was when I was in elementary school.

I still have the scar.

Tripped over a table while getting up to leave algebra because the lunch bell rang. Made it to the lunch line, got my nachos, sat down at my table and ate...

Then the pain had me wheeled to the nurse in a wheelchair because it turns out I probably broke my big toe. Ended up going home then too. This was in highschool.
Turned to wave at the principle after opening the door to the cafeteria because I was going to get breakfast.

Said door whacked me in the ear, leading me to be brought to the nurse's office and then sent home.

This was when I was in elementary school.

I still have the scar.

Tripped over a table while getting up to leave algebra because the lunch bell rang. Made it to the lunch line, got my nachos, sat down at my table and ate...

Then the pain had me wheeled to the nurse in a wheelchair because it turns out I probably broke my big toe. Ended up going home then too. This was in highschool.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Fell from the hanging part of a basketball hoop thing , knew better, and told not to. Couldn’t here anything for 10 seconds and I have no idea If that affected my health.
Fell from the hanging part of a basketball hoop thing , knew better, and told not to. Couldn’t here anything for 10 seconds and I have no idea If that affected my health.
Lore Sales/Deals
I got stitches from jumping on my bed as a kid.
I also managed to laugh so hard I fell off a bench, onto one of the pencils I had sticking out of my backpack, getting the pencil graphite stuck in my leg, and since graphite chips off you cant really take it out with tweezers, so I had to go to the hospital and get it cut out. Still have a mark, as it kinda gave me a tattoo, just with pencil instead of ink. Fun times
I got stitches from jumping on my bed as a kid.
I also managed to laugh so hard I fell off a bench, onto one of the pencils I had sticking out of my backpack, getting the pencil graphite stuck in my leg, and since graphite chips off you cant really take it out with tweezers, so I had to go to the hospital and get it cut out. Still have a mark, as it kinda gave me a tattoo, just with pencil instead of ink. Fun times
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Cabinet Door + Foot combo
Cabinet Door + Foot combo
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 121 122