Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
By falling down the stairs when I was 8 years old. ????????
By falling down the stairs when I was 8 years old. ????????
I have no idea how I actually did this, but one day before I left for a walk, I bopped my elbow on a door-frame. A little bit later, I looked at my arm and was horrified to see that the outer part of my elbow was now on the inside of my arm! It resolved itself within an hour, but to see this bulge on the inside of my arm just made me feel queasy.
I have no idea how I actually did this, but one day before I left for a walk, I bopped my elbow on a door-frame. A little bit later, I looked at my arm and was horrified to see that the outer part of my elbow was now on the inside of my arm! It resolved itself within an hour, but to see this bulge on the inside of my arm just made me feel queasy.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
I was cooking sweet potatoes in a skillet and had just chopped them, had a skillet full of hot oil, and I just. Dumped them in! I was splattered on my arm with hot oil. :') I still have a faint mark where it happened even though it's been two or three years.
I was cooking sweet potatoes in a skillet and had just chopped them, had a skillet full of hot oil, and I just. Dumped them in! I was splattered on my arm with hot oil. :') I still have a faint mark where it happened even though it's been two or three years.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

either when i spilled searing hot coffee on myself in a wedding, or that time when i was outside but wanted to go inside, so i went to the door but someone else opened it and i got hit straight in the head... ow

definitely were dumber ways but those are the only i remember
either when i spilled searing hot coffee on myself in a wedding, or that time when i was outside but wanted to go inside, so i went to the door but someone else opened it and i got hit straight in the head... ow

definitely were dumber ways but those are the only i remember
NcRl9aq.png
i was run over by a wheelchair.. during a marathon......
i was run over by a wheelchair.. during a marathon......
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
dK50jmI.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
victor
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
i broke a bone walking into a wall so that supersedes all of my stupid injuries so far.
i broke a bone walking into a wall so that supersedes all of my stupid injuries so far.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I once walked straight into a metal pole. Not on purpose or anything
I once walked straight into a metal pole. Not on purpose or anything
Got tickled and fell off my bed
Got tickled and fell off my bed
Artist who draws dragons =D
We were on a swing in a park and when we wanted to get down we messed up the timing, so instead of stopping the swing with our feet and getting up we fell to the ground on our knees and almost got ourself stuck since the chains were weirdly around our arms and the seat's position made it difficult to get up
We were on a swing in a park and when we wanted to get down we messed up the timing, so instead of stopping the swing with our feet and getting up we fell to the ground on our knees and almost got ourself stuck since the chains were weirdly around our arms and the seat's position made it difficult to get up
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
When I tried closing a door my fingers hit a corner of he wall that jutted out (So like, an outward corner to shape the room a bit more idk) near the door. You wouldn't believe how much my fingers swelled up after hitting that corner oh my goodness!!

also when I was younger everyone was jumping off this one swirly slide on the playground and when I did I broke my foot in 3 spots.. the nurse didn't believe that I broke my foot I'm still mad about that she didn't send me home
When I tried closing a door my fingers hit a corner of he wall that jutted out (So like, an outward corner to shape the room a bit more idk) near the door. You wouldn't believe how much my fingers swelled up after hitting that corner oh my goodness!!

also when I was younger everyone was jumping off this one swirly slide on the playground and when I did I broke my foot in 3 spots.. the nurse didn't believe that I broke my foot I'm still mad about that she didn't send me home
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120