Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Dom Stats 2022!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is incredible! Thank you for all of your hard work. I'd love to be pinged next year, too!
This is incredible! Thank you for all of your hard work. I'd love to be pinged next year, too!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Please add me to the pinglist for next year! Thank you for doing all this work and for investigating the flight sizes especially, it's really interesting to see
Please add me to the pinglist for next year! Thank you for doing all this work and for investigating the flight sizes especially, it's really interesting to see
thank you so much for putting this together, pinglist please! and congrats to plague for most 1st place weeks [emoji=mirror star size=1]
thank you so much for putting this together, pinglist please!

and congrats to plague for most 1st place weeks
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
may i get a ping for next year? this is the first time i've seen this series, this analysis is super cool!!
may i get a ping for next year? this is the first time i've seen this series, this analysis is super cool!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Wow, what an incredible feat! The data collection seems to be so arduous— you’ve really put a lot of effort creating such a helpful analysis! Thank you so much for helping the community learn about the workings of dominance! (btw, I would love to go on a pinglist for next time!)
Wow, what an incredible feat! The data collection seems to be so arduous— you’ve really put a lot of effort creating such a helpful analysis! Thank you so much for helping the community learn about the workings of dominance! (btw, I would love to go on a pinglist for next time!)
8SZsgJq.gifviuT2EF.pngxGWoqx5.gifdFyK12T.pngadEkU1l.gif
:O
thank you for the interesting data! that was a pretty fun read could I be pinged for next year as well!
:O
thank you for the interesting data! that was a pretty fun read could I be pinged for next year as well!
Interesting, I'd love to be pinged for next year's results.
Interesting, I'd love to be pinged for next year's results.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
This was really fun to read! I'd love to be pinged for next year!
This was really fun to read! I'd love to be pinged for next year!
Oooooh this is amazing, thank you so much for this work. I'd love to be pinged for next year data please!
Oooooh this is amazing, thank you so much for this work. I'd love to be pinged for next year data please!
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
Thank you for all the hard work putting up this thread. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I would like to be on a pinglist for the next year! I am excited to see how it will look next year.
Thank you for all the hard work putting up this thread.

I would like to be on a pinglist for the next year! I am excited to see how it will look next year.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log