Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Dom Stats 2022!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wow! Great data collection, great writeup. Looking forward to seeing how the dom space evolves next year.

Please add me to the pinglist.
Wow! Great data collection, great writeup. Looking forward to seeing how the dom space evolves next year.

Please add me to the pinglist.
eimdef.gif
This is so cool! The population stuff is super fascinating. I'm the biggest sucker for charts. Thanks for putting this all together!!
This is so cool! The population stuff is super fascinating. I'm the biggest sucker for charts. Thanks for putting this all together!!
mspeSgV.png
thank you brit!! wvl was a wild ride pftlblb.
thank you brit!! wvl was a wild ride pftlblb.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Thank you so much for this. Always looking forward to these stats. I felt Earth didn't have first place as much, and this confirms it (let's face it, few of us look forward to second or third place. I only buy lair space and items to flip when we're in first place.) I love seeing the active users per flight data too, very interesting.
Thank you so much for this. Always looking forward to these stats. I felt Earth didn't have first place as much, and this confirms it (let's face it, few of us look forward to second or third place. I only buy lair space and items to flip when we're in first place.) I love seeing the active users per flight data too, very interesting.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Amazing stats write up as usual, brit!! I always enjoy them. I would love to be pinged for next year's stats. :]
Amazing stats write up as usual, brit!! I always enjoy them. I would love to be pinged for next year's stats. :]
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
WvL feels so much more recent than May... wow. Amazing stats! Was super fun to read through, great job. :) Thank you for doing this!
WvL feels so much more recent than May... wow. Amazing stats! Was super fun to read through, great job. :) Thank you for doing this!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
this is fascinating, especially the data on % of active users! (and I salute the dedication to sample and tabulate 10,000 online users) I had always subscribed to the common wisdom that "smaller flight = better dom" so it's surprising to see that's frequently not the case.
this is fascinating, especially the data on % of active users! (and I salute the dedication to sample and tabulate 10,000 online users) I had always subscribed to the common wisdom that "smaller flight = better dom" so it's surprising to see that's frequently not the case.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Thanks for the scrumptious data and graphs! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Thanks for the scrumptious data and graphs!
mmmmmm datas I think there are some parallels to the flight size estimates I can pull from the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3041162/1]dragon population datas[/url] :birdthonk: Probably entirely irrelevant, but interesting! let me just add a new section to my spreadsheet... okay so here we have the breakdown of what % of all dragons r what element, as at December 25, 2022, with earth down around 3% like the world map user population data [img]https://i.imgur.com/VfzEkct.png[/img] but if Instead i go and take what % of dragons r what element of the new dragons hatched each week... we get wildly varying numbers [img]https://i.imgur.com/2j3VAUv.png[/img] but if i go and take the average of Those numbers to get the average % of each element each week (averaged over about 2 years of dragon data) we get this where earth is up around the 5% of new dragons mark like the online user count % [img]https://i.imgur.com/lYcNJ1d.png[/img] these won't add up to 100% because it is average % not % of average because that took 1 formula and i already spent 2 hours on this I cannot explain light. They must really like hatching or something. enjoy my data ramble ping next year would be great!
mmmmmm datas

I think there are some parallels to the flight size estimates I can pull from the dragon population datas :birdthonk: Probably entirely irrelevant, but interesting! let me just add a new section to my spreadsheet...

okay so here we have the breakdown of what % of all dragons r what element, as at December 25, 2022, with earth down around 3% like the world map user population data
VfzEkct.png

but if Instead i go and take what % of dragons r what element of the new dragons hatched each week... we get wildly varying numbers
2j3VAUv.png

but if i go and take the average of Those numbers to get the average % of each element each week (averaged over about 2 years of dragon data) we get this where earth is up around the 5% of new dragons mark like the online user count %
lYcNJ1d.png
these won't add up to 100% because it is average % not % of average because that took 1 formula and i already spent 2 hours on this

I cannot explain light. They must really like hatching or something.

enjoy my data ramble

ping next year would be great!
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
This is really interesting! I'd love to be pinged for next year :)
This is really interesting! I'd love to be pinged for next year :)
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8