Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Dom Stats 2022!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is so great, thanks so much for putting this together!

I love seeing all of the data breakdowns, especially the trends over time -- it's really cool to see the continuities and changes since I started playing in 2016. :)

I'd love a ping for next year!
This is so great, thanks so much for putting this together!

I love seeing all of the data breakdowns, especially the trends over time -- it's really cool to see the continuities and changes since I started playing in 2016. :)

I'd love a ping for next year!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting this together!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Awesome compilation! I remember the PvN dom…the constant flipping boards near the end
Awesome compilation! I remember the PvN dom…the constant flipping boards near the end
IMG_3198.png
Remembering the days when so many people would casually say Wind was the worst flight at Dom even after we'd won multiple battles, then seeing this where five first place wins (same as Light, which has historical prestige as a Dom powerhouse) is unremarkable because "the numbers are close to last year's," makes me so, so happy. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Remembering the days when so many people would casually say Wind was the worst flight at Dom even after we'd won multiple battles, then seeing this where five first place wins (same as Light, which has historical prestige as a Dom powerhouse) is unremarkable because "the numbers are close to last year's," makes me so, so happy.
The header is _adorable_!

And beautiful data as always, Brit. Thank you for the breakdown on flight sizes!
The header is _adorable_!

And beautiful data as always, Brit. Thank you for the breakdown on flight sizes!
FR+3
love the neat orderliness of this data! thanks for putting it together, is v interesting :3
love the neat orderliness of this data! thanks for putting it together, is v interesting :3
DRAGONS !
fascinating! the thread is designed great as well, felt like i was reading an FR textbook, and i mean that in the best way possible. i would love to be pinged for next year!
fascinating! the thread is designed great as well, felt like i was reading an FR textbook, and i mean that in the best way possible. i would love to be pinged for next year!
This is great research, thanks for compiling it all!
This is great research, thanks for compiling it all!
@W1sp

manual labour yeah, Ive been collecting detailed dragon population datas every week for about 2 years now. run dragon search paste number into spreadsheet
@W1sp

manual labour yeah, Ive been collecting detailed dragon population datas every week for about 2 years now. run dragon search paste number into spreadsheet
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Echoing previous sentiments, nice numbers and writeup! That pinch in 2020 with six flights getting the same number of 1st places, I feel like I re-notice it ever year (i.e. this year and last year) and still find it funny for some reason.

Also, I'm impressed at the reach of the dom battles and their recording, and being able to account for such a large proportion of dragons exalted that week. They really end up being something of a site-wide event!
Echoing previous sentiments, nice numbers and writeup! That pinch in 2020 with six flights getting the same number of 1st places, I feel like I re-notice it ever year (i.e. this year and last year) and still find it funny for some reason.

Also, I'm impressed at the reach of the dom battles and their recording, and being able to account for such a large proportion of dragons exalted that week. They really end up being something of a site-wide event!
TuubBzG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8