Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DATA] Dom Stats 2022!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yay thanks for doing this again, it's always so interesting! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
Yay thanks for doing this again, it's always so interesting! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Wow, 2022 was a crazy year! I'd like to be pinged for next year if possible [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Wow, 2022 was a crazy year! I'd like to be pinged for next year if possible
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
this was so cool to read through!! i can't possibly imagine how long this took to gather and chart the data. i'd love to be pinged for next year!
this was so cool to read through!! i can't possibly imagine how long this took to gather and chart the data. i'd love to be pinged for next year!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Very cool- especially the flight size statistics! May I be on the pinglist for next year?
Very cool- especially the flight size statistics! May I be on the pinglist for next year?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Wow! Congrats to Plague for finally breaking Earth's trend in most first place dom wins for the year!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
these stats were wonderful to read. do you have a pinglist? i would love to be on the pinglist so i can excitedly read the next issue of domstats when it is live. [emoji=raven size=1]
these stats were wonderful to read.

do you have a pinglist? i would love to be on the pinglist so i can excitedly read the next issue of domstats when it is live.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
This was really cool to see, thank you for sharing!!
This was really cool to see, thank you for sharing!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Mm, wonderful stats. Do add me to the pinglist for next year!
Mm, wonderful stats. Do add me to the pinglist for next year!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Oh, this was fun to read! Ping for next year please?
Oh, this was fun to read! Ping for next year please?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Thanks so much for this, brit!

I think ~10k users is a fair sampling given the number of average active users throughout the day. Awesome job going through all that data.
Thanks so much for this, brit!

I think ~10k users is a fair sampling given the number of average active users throughout the day. Awesome job going through all that data.
duHgkuH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8