Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Gem Giveaway (WINNERS DRAWN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
AHAH WHAT I ONLY NOW SAW MY PING
Omg omg I adore flight rising, pimping up dragons and giving them lore is definitely my favourite activity here, you never know how dazzling a dragon can look with just tge right genes and colours!
But lately I've taken to enjoying running my hatchery business! It's fun interacting with other dragon lover here!

I just wanted to answer, even if I won't make the raffle probably, I would feel bad for Inthelight hehe
Stay cool! Happy holidays! <3
AHAH WHAT I ONLY NOW SAW MY PING
Omg omg I adore flight rising, pimping up dragons and giving them lore is definitely my favourite activity here, you never know how dazzling a dragon can look with just tge right genes and colours!
But lately I've taken to enjoying running my hatchery business! It's fun interacting with other dragon lover here!

I just wanted to answer, even if I won't make the raffle probably, I would feel bad for Inthelight hehe
Stay cool! Happy holidays! <3
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
my favorite activity is definitely just surfing the AH and collecting pretty dragons... UGH i need to buy new lair space every week for real lol
my favorite activity is definitely just surfing the AH and collecting pretty dragons... UGH i need to buy new lair space every week for real lol
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
I love to collect familiars, it's my absolute favorite thing to do. There's about 6 that I won't ever attempt to even get, but I've gotten most of the familiars on the site and am slowly reaching my goal of near completion (only got about 130 more to go)!
I love to collect familiars, it's my absolute favorite thing to do. There's about 6 that I won't ever attempt to even get, but I've gotten most of the familiars on the site and am slowly reaching my goal of near completion (only got about 130 more to go)!
It's hard to pinpoint an absolute favorite activity as I tend to do a bit of each every day but I guess one of my most favorite past times is dressing my dragons and shopping the AH for more dragons to add to my total collection.
It's hard to pinpoint an absolute favorite activity as I tend to do a bit of each every day but I guess one of my most favorite past times is dressing my dragons and shopping the AH for more dragons to add to my total collection.

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
30 Minutes left to enter!
30 Minutes left to enter!
This Raffle Is Offically Closed!

Winners will be drawn shortly!
This Raffle Is Offically Closed!

Winners will be drawn shortly!
[center] Thanks to everyone for entering! It's time to pick the winners now! ------------------------------------ [b][size=4][u] 250 Gem Winners[/u][/b][/size] [size=3][i]Congratulations to....[/i][/size] @ablazingstar @voidthoughts @Persinnamon @OneDragon You four won the third-place prize of 250 gems each! ------------------------------------ [b][size=5][u] 500 Gem Winners[/u][/b][/size] [size=3][i]Congratulations to....[/i][/size] @ShinigamiGrimm @Kathykitty You two won the second-place prize of 500 gems each! ------------------------------------ [b][size=6][u] 1000 Gem Winner[/u][/b][/size] And now....For the grand prize... [size=3][i]Congratulations to....[/i][/size] @Mewk You won the grand prize of 1000 gems! ------------------------------------ And that's all! In order to claim your prize, [b]send me a PM[/b]. If you do not send me a PM within 48 hours, I will be redrawing your prize! Once again, thanks to everyone who entered! I hope to do something like this again next year, it was really nice getting to read everyone's favorite thing to do and just get to spread a bit of cheer in the community. Happy holidays everyone! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [/center]
Thanks to everyone for entering! It's time to pick the winners now!

250 Gem Winners

Congratulations to....
@ablazingstar @voidthoughts @Persinnamon @OneDragon

You four won the third-place prize of 250 gems each!

500 Gem Winners

Congratulations to....
@ShinigamiGrimm @Kathykitty

You two won the second-place prize of 500 gems each!

1000 Gem Winner

And now....For the grand prize...

Congratulations to....

@Mewk
You won the grand prize of 1000 gems!

And that's all! In order to claim your prize, send me a PM. If you do not send me a PM within 48 hours, I will be redrawing your prize!

Once again, thanks to everyone who entered! I hope to do something like this again next year, it was really nice getting to read everyone's favorite thing to do and just get to spread a bit of cheer in the community. Happy holidays everyone!
FIRST RAFFLE WIN! Congratulations to all the other winners! [emoji=light rune size=1]
FIRST RAFFLE WIN!
Congratulations to all the other winners!
E
Ahhh! [emoji=skydancer star size=1] I didn't think I win, but I'm so happy I did! I can get one of the gem familiars I'm missing with this, thank you so much! Congratulations to the other winners and I hope everyone has a happy holidays!
Ahhh! I didn't think I win, but I'm so happy I did! I can get one of the gem familiars I'm missing with this, thank you so much!

Congratulations to the other winners and I hope everyone has a happy holidays!
OMG WOW! I didn't think I'd win a prize! Oh my, congratulations to everyone else who won and happy holidays to all^^
OMG WOW! I didn't think I'd win a prize! Oh my, congratulations to everyone else who won and happy holidays to all^^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14