Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt Art for Fodder- OPEN
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41
@findingpears Super appreciated. I've been remembering when I'm not at a computer to finish deciding who I want and send it. I'll look into making that decision now and try to get it in before I go to sleep in an hour or two <3

I have been raising the levels, at least, so we should be good there :D
@findingpears Super appreciated. I've been remembering when I'm not at a computer to finish deciding who I want and send it. I'll look into making that decision now and try to get it in before I go to sleep in an hour or two <3

I have been raising the levels, at least, so we should be good there :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Raskies

Ooh, thank you, they both look fantastic! xD
@Raskies

Ooh, thank you, they both look fantastic! xD
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@zophronia sorry for the late reply, but yes, that would be fine! I'll mark off the dragons you've sent via CR already, and you can send to a receiver for the rest.
@zophronia sorry for the late reply, but yes, that would be fine! I'll mark off the dragons you've sent via CR already, and you can send to a receiver for the rest.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@Saronai

No worries at all, take your time! Picking which dragon/OC to get art for is always a challenge haha
@Saronai

No worries at all, take your time! Picking which dragon/OC to get art for is always a challenge haha
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@MagicalGriffin [color=#D81293][i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Nurry [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] cookie adopt [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73823688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738237/73823688_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 40 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] hi ----- [color=#D81293][i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Nurry [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] cookie adopt [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77881544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/778816/77881544_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 40 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] -
@MagicalGriffin

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Nurry
I summon you to cast the following spell: cookie adopt
This spell shall be cast upon:
73823688_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels
Other specifications: hi

My Name: Nurry
I summon you to cast the following spell: cookie adopt
77881544_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 40 levels
Other specifications: -
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@LavenderAmethyst Aww! Thank you so much!!
@LavenderAmethyst Aww! Thank you so much!!
@Nurry Your cookies just came out of the oven! Thanks for supporting Arcane Dominance and House Shatterspell. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717180758007087225/1001850512834039898/dragoncookie_Tintagel.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717180758007087225/1001856314173042799/dragoncookie_Nurry.png[/img]
@Nurry

Your cookies just came out of the oven! Thanks for supporting Arcane Dominance and House Shatterspell.
dragoncookie_Tintagel.png
dragoncookie_Nurry.png
Esqqj26.png
@MagicalGriffin
Thanks!! ^^
@MagicalGriffin
Thanks!! ^^
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@findingpears Absolutely a challenge lol. I've had it narrowed down to 5 almost ever since I asked and just flitting between those 5 (and trying not to add more to the list lol). I have so many dragons and eventually want gijinkas for all! Anywho, we're gonna give a try at Nerites and another "please help me design a gijinka" session. This time I'll totally pay the full cost though because I am nowhere near as close to knowing what I might like as I was with Yulania. Instead I've just got like a doc of pictures I thought were pretty and "pretty merman/maren" and that's it. So, without further ado: -------- [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Saronai [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Shaded Bust / 350 levels + gijinka design (for an additional 80 levels) - also would love just the line art again prior to colouring if that's okay. I like to play with colouring sometimes :D [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34552547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/345526/34552547_350.png[/img][/url] [size=7][color=navy][font=Cinzel][i][b]N e r i t e s[/b][/i][/size][/center] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 430 levels? [b]Other specifications:[/b] There is a short story in his bio that may give a glimpse into his personality, some lore there as well along with a list of 3 core personality traits (Adventurous, Assiduous, Loyal). 523 words of story/lore. Also a link to a song I just found that could pretty closely qualify as a soundtrack for the short story lol (linked in the upper right corner to youtube). The vibes of his story are kind of...comfort horror romance? lol. I'm not sure that's a category. Not scary, dark fantasy-esque but more hope and romance than darkness and true horror. Words are failing me right now. Kinda like a less comedic version of Morticia + Gomez Addams (if Morticia were also male and Gomez was an eldritch being of the deep sea). Oh, I also made [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wBND9stog9KYx1Od_VJeDlEHNkKr9lmwL0Ro66bJtvw/edit?usp=sharing]this google doc aesthetic board and notes on possibilities[/url], but I'm open to seeing what you come up with for him and none of the pictures shared in it are meant to be copied in any way (since I don't own them), just some initial thoughts and examples of things I like. Feel free to disregard everything after the dragon apparel notes in the doc if you prefer. Oh, final note, I'm not fully decided on glowing water eyes for his gijinka, so I'm open to discussing different looks in that regard - maybe a dark sclera with some glowing blue idk. Definitely supposed to have a shiny/glowy bioluminescent maren quality about him regardless. As always, simplify as needed. I'd love another transparent background like my other two, please :)
@findingpears

Absolutely a challenge lol. I've had it narrowed down to 5 almost ever since I asked and just flitting between those 5 (and trying not to add more to the list lol). I have so many dragons and eventually want gijinkas for all!

Anywho, we're gonna give a try at Nerites and another "please help me design a gijinka" session. This time I'll totally pay the full cost though because I am nowhere near as close to knowing what I might like as I was with Yulania. Instead I've just got like a doc of pictures I thought were pretty and "pretty merman/maren" and that's it.

So, without further ado:

My Name: Saronai

I summon you to cast the following spell: Shaded Bust / 350 levels + gijinka design (for an additional 80 levels) - also would love just the line art again prior to colouring if that's okay. I like to play with colouring sometimes :D

34552547_350.png
N e r i t e s

The following I place into the circle: 430 levels?

Other specifications: There is a short story in his bio that may give a glimpse into his personality, some lore there as well along with a list of 3 core personality traits (Adventurous, Assiduous, Loyal). 523 words of story/lore. Also a link to a song I just found that could pretty closely qualify as a soundtrack for the short story lol (linked in the upper right corner to youtube).

The vibes of his story are kind of...comfort horror romance? lol. I'm not sure that's a category. Not scary, dark fantasy-esque but more hope and romance than darkness and true horror. Words are failing me right now. Kinda like a less comedic version of Morticia + Gomez Addams (if Morticia were also male and Gomez was an eldritch being of the deep sea).

Oh, I also made this google doc aesthetic board and notes on possibilities, but I'm open to seeing what you come up with for him and none of the pictures shared in it are meant to be copied in any way (since I don't own them), just some initial thoughts and examples of things I like. Feel free to disregard everything after the dragon apparel notes in the doc if you prefer.

Oh, final note, I'm not fully decided on glowing water eyes for his gijinka, so I'm open to discussing different looks in that regard - maybe a dark sclera with some glowing blue idk. Definitely supposed to have a shiny/glowy bioluminescent maren quality about him regardless.

As always, simplify as needed.

I'd love another transparent background like my other two, please :)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
oh gosh i hope i made it -

@byeyonara

My Name: seraphics
I summon you to cast the following spell: bean!!
This spell shall be cast upon: my oc ichigo!
Type of facial expression: happy!

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: Base 1

The following I place into the circle: 50 levels!
Other specifications: a couple things -
  • ichigo is a nekomata, so if possible i'd like her to have 2 tails! (it wasn't an option with the picrew i used for the ref lol -)
  • for the bottom half of her outfit i was thinking maybe something like this, but in white? but if you have any other ideas feel free to be creative with it!
oh gosh i hope i made it -

@byeyonara

My Name: seraphics
I summon you to cast the following spell: bean!!
This spell shall be cast upon: my oc ichigo!
Type of facial expression: happy!

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: Base 1

The following I place into the circle: 50 levels!
Other specifications: a couple things -
  • ichigo is a nekomata, so if possible i'd like her to have 2 tails! (it wasn't an option with the picrew i used for the ref lol -)
  • for the bottom half of her outfit i was thinking maybe something like this, but in white? but if you have any other ideas feel free to be creative with it!
Rey ♦ they/them ♦ 25 years ♦ FR+3
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41