Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [RNG] Olm Offerings (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=4][b]Welcome to Olm Offerings, a RNG based adopt shop based around olms![/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wFl8uwJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Br749yy.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/3o6Y4CD.png[/img][/center] Now you may be wondering, what’s an olm? A real life animal that looks like the eldritch cousin of the axolotl, these blind noodles vibe in aquatic caves, embody [i]head empty, no thoughts[/i], and feed on small crustaceans. In the past the leisurely critters were referred to as baby dragons, making them perfectly at home on Sornieth! Recently a population has been uncovered from within the depths of Tidelord's domain, and these olms are now seeking new homes across the land. The magic embedded into the heart of the sea has also altered their appearances, making them fantastically colorful and even mutating their simple form in interesting ways. There are 14 Markings, 19 Accessories, and 13 Mutations available in FR’s 177 colors*. With so many combinations, you’re almost guaranteed a unique olm from every pull! [center][size=4][b]After the conclusion of the TMA event, Olm Offerings will be closing for an indefinite amount of time, but will be reopening in the future.[/b][/size][/center] [b]Notice:[/b] Instead of posting whether I’m online/available or not, I’m going to state here that life outside of FR may make responses to orders slow. Work's normally the reason, but other irl activities and mental health may get in the way of orders getting out on time. I will attempt to deliver olms as soon as I can, but understand life may get in the way. [center][map x=2369 y=2293 view=submerged width=480 height=240]Olm Home[/map][/center] [size=2]*Number of traits is subject to changes and additions. This number may not accurately reflect the total number of traits, especially if I forget to edit this post. The number of Marking and Accessories also do not account for variations. Ex: The Lines Marking type has four different versions, but is considered as only one marking towards the total count. An Accessory equivalent would be Rings, which has three variants but only counts as one in this total.[/size]
Welcome to Olm Offerings, a RNG based adopt shop based around olms!
wFl8uwJ.pngBr749yy.png3o6Y4CD.png

Now you may be wondering, what’s an olm? A real life animal that looks like the eldritch cousin of the axolotl, these blind noodles vibe in aquatic caves, embody head empty, no thoughts, and feed on small crustaceans. In the past the leisurely critters were referred to as baby dragons, making them perfectly at home on Sornieth!

Recently a population has been uncovered from within the depths of Tidelord's domain, and these olms are now seeking new homes across the land. The magic embedded into the heart of the sea has also altered their appearances, making them fantastically colorful and even mutating their simple form in interesting ways.

There are 14 Markings, 19 Accessories, and 13 Mutations available in FR’s 177 colors*. With so many combinations, you’re almost guaranteed a unique olm from every pull!
After the conclusion of the TMA event, Olm Offerings will be closing for an indefinite amount of time, but will be reopening in the future.

Notice: Instead of posting whether I’m online/available or not, I’m going to state here that life outside of FR may make responses to orders slow. Work's normally the reason, but other irl activities and mental health may get in the way of orders getting out on time. I will attempt to deliver olms as soon as I can, but understand life may get in the way.

*Number of traits is subject to changes and additions. This number may not accurately reflect the total number of traits, especially if I forget to edit this post. The number of Marking and Accessories also do not account for variations.

Ex: The Lines Marking type has four different versions, but is considered as only one marking towards the total count. An Accessory equivalent would be Rings, which has three variants but only counts as one in this total.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
[center][size=5][b]How to Order:[/b][/size][/center] Each olm costs [b]15kt or 15g[/b], or you can purchase 20 for an unhatched egg! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zH2sqmj.png[/img] The Magnus Archives event is currently active! For the duration of March, these bizarre olms can be purchased for [b]20kt/g[/b]. There is a separate form used for these (rather, an extra line to fill), so be sure to use it instead when ordering these olms! (If an egg is used as payment, it will provide 15 olms instead of 20)[/center] The restriction below has been temporary lifted. This may return in the future. [s]Unless you are purchasing with an egg [b][u]only 10 olms can be purchased at one time[/u][/b]. As soon as your current order is fulfilled, you’re free to place a new order![/s] ----------- To place an order, send a Private Message (PM) to StrawberryAlex alongside payment to be added to the queue. Click on the image below to be taken to an ordering PM: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=StrawberryAlex&subject=Olm%20Offering][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/733515/73351409p.png[/img][/url][/center] [code=] [b]I’ve brought an offering![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]# of Olms:[/b] [/code] If you are ordering TMA limited olms, please use the following form instead: [code=] [b]I’ve brought an ominous offering![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]# of Olms:[/b] [b]Please don't include:[/b] [/code] Please don't use the extra category to get olms you'll like more. This is more to respect those who may wish to not see their olm covered in eyes, spiders, mushrooms, and the like. [center][size=5][b]NOTE: Crossroad (CR) requests WILL be cancelled/ignored.[/b][/size][/center]
How to Order:

Each olm costs 15kt or 15g, or you can purchase 20 for an unhatched egg!
zH2sqmj.png
The Magnus Archives event is currently active! For the duration of March, these bizarre olms can be purchased for 20kt/g. There is a separate form used for these (rather, an extra line to fill), so be sure to use it instead when ordering these olms!

(If an egg is used as payment, it will provide 15 olms instead of 20)

The restriction below has been temporary lifted. This may return in the future.

Unless you are purchasing with an egg only 10 olms can be purchased at one time. As soon as your current order is fulfilled, you’re free to place a new order!

To place an order, send a Private Message (PM) to StrawberryAlex alongside payment to be added to the queue.

Click on the image below to be taken to an ordering PM:
73351409p.png
Code:
[b]I’ve brought an offering![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]# of Olms:[/b]

If you are ordering TMA limited olms, please use the following form instead:
Code:
[b]I’ve brought an ominous offering![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]# of Olms:[/b] [b]Please don't include:[/b]
Please don't use the extra category to get olms you'll like more. This is more to respect those who may wish to not see their olm covered in eyes, spiders, mushrooms, and the like.
NOTE: Crossroad (CR) requests WILL be cancelled/ignored.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Dh7m0DO.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]Snacks![/b][/size][/center] Olms are hungry little creatures that bite anything that moves in front of their mouths. Unfortunately this means they often get into food that may be harmful for them, but fortunately it's allowed for the discovery of magics that alter their appearance! With these findings, special olm snacks have been created with the purpose of altering their looks. One should be careful in ordering. Olms that already express markings and mutations possess magic that directly oppose that found in some treats. To order an olm snack, send a PM to @/StrawberryAlex with a filled form below: [b]Note:[/b] Read the [u]Other section[/u] of snacks being purchased. There will be additional information there that states what may need to be added to the form based on alterations being made. If there are any questions regarding snacks, ping me or send a PM! [code=] I'd like to order a snack! [b]Snack Type:[/b] [b]# of Snacks:[/b] [b]Olm(s) Receiving Snacks:[/b] [/code] ---------- [center][b]The following snacks apply exclusively to [u]base olm markings[/u]:[/b][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3vLyCs9.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote= Add Markings] [b]Name:[/b] Spontaneous Hue Cookie [b]Cost:[/b] 10kt/g [b]Applicable Olms:[/b] Olms without existing markings, accessories, or mutations [b]Effect:[/b] Any plain olm of your choice receives any marking from the base olm markings sheet of your choice! [b]Other:[/b] For each olm receiving this snack, state which marking you want using the format of [Marking Name][Color Chosen] [u]Example:[/u] Socks Light [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0DHTC7i.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote= Change Marking COLOR] [b]Name:[/b] Shifting Hue Cookie [b]Cost:[/b] 3kt/g [b]Applicable Olms:[/b] Any olm possessing markings [b]Effect:[/b] Changes the [b]color[/b] of the existing markings. Does not grant 'custom' colors, nor does it change the design. [b]Other:[/b] For each olm receiving this snack, state which color you are changing to. You do not need to state the marking type. If changing the Piebald Marking, state the number. [u]Example:[/u] Dark; [Marking Name] Dark is also accepted [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JZoAEZU.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote= Change Marking DESIGN] [b]Name:[/b] Malleable Hue Cookie [b]Cost:[/b] 5kt/g [b]Applicable Olms:[/b] Olms with existing markings [b]excluding[/b] those also possessing mutations [b]Effect:[/b] Changes the [b]design[/b] of the marking. Any base marking and color can be chosen. No 'custom' colors. [b]Other:[/b] For each olm receiving this snack, state which marking you want using the format of [Marking Name][Color Chosen] [u]Example:[/u] Socks Light [/quote] [/columns] [center][b]The following snacks apply limited traits to olms that qualify:[/b][/center] [center][b]The following snacks are unavailable for purchase at this time:[/b][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bzfgJaS.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote= Add Limited Valentines Trait] [b]Name:[/b] Lovely Chocolate [b]Cost:[/b] 10kt/g [b]Applicable Olms:[/b] Olms without existing markings, accessories, or mutations [b]Effect:[/b] Any plain olm of your choice receives a [u]random[/u] limited trait from the [b]Valentines pool[/b]. An extra trait from the base pool may also appear. [b]Other:[/b] N/A; as received trait is random, no specification is needed. [/quote] [/columns] ------------ Want to give your olm any of the snacks above as a held accessory? Send the form below in a PM and note the following: - Any snack can always be purchased as an accessory, even if unavailable for purchase otherwise. - All snack accessories cost [u]5kt/g per snack.[/u] - Snack Accessories can only be given to olms that do not possess an existing accessory or mutation. [code=] My olm wants a snack! [b]Snack Type:[/b] [b]Olm(s) Receiving Snacks:[/b] [/code]
Dh7m0DO.png
Snacks!

Olms are hungry little creatures that bite anything that moves in front of their mouths. Unfortunately this means they often get into food that may be harmful for them, but fortunately it's allowed for the discovery of magics that alter their appearance! With these findings, special olm snacks have been created with the purpose of altering their looks.

One should be careful in ordering. Olms that already express markings and mutations possess magic that directly oppose that found in some treats.

To order an olm snack, send a PM to @/StrawberryAlex with a filled form below:

Note: Read the Other section of snacks being purchased. There will be additional information there that states what may need to be added to the form based on alterations being made.

If there are any questions regarding snacks, ping me or send a PM!
Code:
I'd like to order a snack! [b]Snack Type:[/b] [b]# of Snacks:[/b] [b]Olm(s) Receiving Snacks:[/b]

The following snacks apply exclusively to base olm markings:

3vLyCs9.png
Add Markings wrote:
Name: Spontaneous Hue Cookie
Cost: 10kt/g
Applicable Olms: Olms without existing markings, accessories, or mutations
Effect: Any plain olm of your choice receives any marking from the base olm markings sheet of your choice!
Other: For each olm receiving this snack, state which marking you want using the format of [Marking Name][Color Chosen]
Example: Socks Light

0DHTC7i.png
Change Marking COLOR wrote:
Name: Shifting Hue Cookie
Cost: 3kt/g
Applicable Olms: Any olm possessing markings
Effect: Changes the color of the existing markings. Does not grant 'custom' colors, nor does it change the design.
Other: For each olm receiving this snack, state which color you are changing to. You do not need to state the marking type. If changing the Piebald Marking, state the number.
Example: Dark; [Marking Name] Dark is also accepted

JZoAEZU.png
Change Marking DESIGN wrote:
Name: Malleable Hue Cookie
Cost: 5kt/g
Applicable Olms: Olms with existing markings excluding those also possessing mutations
Effect: Changes the design of the marking. Any base marking and color can be chosen. No 'custom' colors.
Other: For each olm receiving this snack, state which marking you want using the format of [Marking Name][Color Chosen]
Example: Socks Light

The following snacks apply limited traits to olms that qualify:
The following snacks are unavailable for purchase at this time:
bzfgJaS.png
Add Limited Valentines Trait wrote:
Name: Lovely Chocolate
Cost: 10kt/g
Applicable Olms: Olms without existing markings, accessories, or mutations
Effect: Any plain olm of your choice receives a random limited trait from the Valentines pool. An extra trait from the base pool may also appear.
Other: N/A; as received trait is random, no specification is needed.

Want to give your olm any of the snacks above as a held accessory? Send the form below in a PM and note the following:

- Any snack can always be purchased as an accessory, even if unavailable for purchase otherwise.
- All snack accessories cost 5kt/g per snack.
- Snack Accessories can only be given to olms that do not possess an existing accessory or mutation.
Code:
My olm wants a snack! [b]Snack Type:[/b] [b]Olm(s) Receiving Snacks:[/b]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G6DkvB7.png[/img] [size=5][b]Olm Exchange[/b][/size][/center] Find yourself with olms you no longer want or simply can’t trade or sell away? That’s what the olm exchange is for! Regardless of the reason that brings you here, the olm exchange is here to take in olms that are no longer wanted or are too much for their owners. This helps ensure that they remain healthy and cared for, whether in a new home or in the secluded caves. Each olm that is returned to the exchange is rewarded points based on their expressed traits! These points can later be used to purchase tickets for expeditions that retrieve an olm of your choosing. The more expensive the ticket, the more control you have on the appearance of the olm! You may even be able to convince an olm catching party to capture more elusive olms outside their active seasons… ------ [center][size=5][b]Exchanging[/b][/size][/center] [b]There is no form required when exchanging olms.[/b] Simply send a PM to me (StrawberryAlex) with the images of olms you wish to exchange. I’ll send a reply back with how many points the exchange gave you, as well as your current total points. These points are tracked in a private spreadsheet and can be asked for at any time via PM or the thread. Responses will always be via PM unless you’re okay with your point totals being posted in the thread itself Point values for exchanged olms are located on the table below: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vKPiAsJ.png[/img][/center] ------ [center][size=5][b]Tickets![/b][/size][/center] The following form can be used for purchasing any tickets located below. If a section does not apply to a ticket, write N/A or delete the section entirely from the form. [code=] Ticket Please! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Ticket Being Purchased:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Marking (if applicable):[/b] [b]Accessory/Mutation (if applicable):[/b] [b]Allow random roll of Markings and/or Accessories/Mutations?:[/b] Y/N For Mysterious Cassette and Alluring Recorder: [b]Please Don't Include:[/b] [/code] Custom Olms ordered will be delivered via watermarked screenshot before finalization. This ensures the requested olm is as desired. Exception is for randomized markings/accessories/mutations that may be rolled. Random traits will remain for all future adjustments once rolled. [u]For Mysterious Cassette:[/u] The extra category is in line with the form used while the event is active. To avoid potential traits that may make you uncomfortable, consult the TMA section of the traits spreadsheet. If this is inaccessible or difficult to navigate, or if you want to avoid potentially seeing such material period, please state which material you'd like to avoid. Please do not abuse the category to ensure getting preferred/favored traits or it will be removed. [size=4][u][b]Available Tickets:[/b][/u][/size] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/He5en0F.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Plain Ticket[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 6 Points Exchanged for one random base olm. Colors and traits are random. [color=transparent]____________[/color] [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HXTzmXa.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Matte Ticket[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 15 Points Exchanged for one base olm with custom colors. Markings and Accessory/Mutation not included but may be randomly rolled for upon ordering. [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/K9Rap8t.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Glossy Ticket[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 30 Points Exchanged for one base olm with custom colors and one trait. A Marking or Accessory/Mutation is chosen. Unchosen trait may be randomly rolled upon ordering. [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TGdwtNr.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Shimmering Ticket[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 45 Points Exchanged for one fully custom base olm. Olm expresses a Marking as well as an Accessory OR Mutation. [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zH2sqmj.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Mysterious Cassette[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 30 Points Exchanged for one random olm from The Magnus Archives limited olm line. One trait guaranteed. [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WAosM3C.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote] [b]Alluring Recorder[/b] [u]Cost:[/u] 75 Points Exchanged for one fully custom olm from The Magnus Archives limited olm line. [b]Only available for purchase when The Magnus Archive event is active.[/b] [/quote] [/columns] [size=4][u][b]Unavailable Tickets:[/b][/u][/size] None currently
G6DkvB7.png
Olm Exchange

Find yourself with olms you no longer want or simply can’t trade or sell away? That’s what the olm exchange is for!

Regardless of the reason that brings you here, the olm exchange is here to take in olms that are no longer wanted or are too much for their owners. This helps ensure that they remain healthy and cared for, whether in a new home or in the secluded caves.

Each olm that is returned to the exchange is rewarded points based on their expressed traits! These points can later be used to purchase tickets for expeditions that retrieve an olm of your choosing. The more expensive the ticket, the more control you have on the appearance of the olm! You may even be able to convince an olm catching party to capture more elusive olms outside their active seasons…

Exchanging

There is no form required when exchanging olms. Simply send a PM to me (StrawberryAlex) with the images of olms you wish to exchange. I’ll send a reply back with how many points the exchange gave you, as well as your current total points. These points are tracked in a private spreadsheet and can be asked for at any time via PM or the thread. Responses will always be via PM unless you’re okay with your point totals being posted in the thread itself

Point values for exchanged olms are located on the table below:
vKPiAsJ.png

Tickets!

The following form can be used for purchasing any tickets located below. If a section does not apply to a ticket, write N/A or delete the section entirely from the form.
Code:
Ticket Please! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Ticket Being Purchased:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Marking (if applicable):[/b] [b]Accessory/Mutation (if applicable):[/b] [b]Allow random roll of Markings and/or Accessories/Mutations?:[/b] Y/N For Mysterious Cassette and Alluring Recorder: [b]Please Don't Include:[/b]
Custom Olms ordered will be delivered via watermarked screenshot before finalization. This ensures the requested olm is as desired. Exception is for randomized markings/accessories/mutations that may be rolled. Random traits will remain for all future adjustments once rolled.

For Mysterious Cassette: The extra category is in line with the form used while the event is active. To avoid potential traits that may make you uncomfortable, consult the TMA section of the traits spreadsheet. If this is inaccessible or difficult to navigate, or if you want to avoid potentially seeing such material period, please state which material you'd like to avoid. Please do not abuse the category to ensure getting preferred/favored traits or it will be removed.

Available Tickets:
He5en0F.png
Quote:
Plain Ticket
Cost: 6 Points
Exchanged for one random base olm. Colors and traits are random. ____________
HXTzmXa.png
Quote:
Matte Ticket
Cost: 15 Points
Exchanged for one base olm with custom colors. Markings and Accessory/Mutation not included but may be randomly rolled for upon ordering.
K9Rap8t.png
Quote:
Glossy Ticket
Cost: 30 Points
Exchanged for one base olm with custom colors and one trait. A Marking or Accessory/Mutation is chosen. Unchosen trait may be randomly rolled upon ordering.
TGdwtNr.png
Quote:
Shimmering Ticket
Cost: 45 Points
Exchanged for one fully custom base olm. Olm expresses a Marking as well as an Accessory OR Mutation.
zH2sqmj.png
Quote:
Mysterious Cassette
Cost: 30 Points
Exchanged for one random olm from The Magnus Archives limited olm line. One trait guaranteed.
WAosM3C.png
Quote:
Alluring Recorder
Cost: 75 Points
Exchanged for one fully custom olm from The Magnus Archives limited olm line. Only available for purchase when The Magnus Archive event is active.

Unavailable Tickets:
None currently
[center][size=5][b]Limited Olms[/b][/size][/center] In this section, limited olms, raffles, and possible future custom olm ordering will be held. [center][size=4][b]Currently Running:[/b][/size][/center] -------- [center][size=4][b]Raffles:[/b][/size][/center] None at the moment -------- [center][size=4][b]Past Events:[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LRBRQaI.png[/img] Olms themed around The Magnus Archives that had an initial run from March 14 to April 11th of 2022. Will return next March.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TGdwtNr.png[/img] Olm Exchange raffle in celebration of the exchange's opening. Ran form September 5th to October 10th 2022. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/10#post_53455162][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3FO2XDU.png[/img][/url] Valentine's Day event that ran from February 13th to February 28th 2023. May or may not return for next Valentines.[/center] [/center]
Limited Olms

In this section, limited olms, raffles, and possible future custom olm ordering will be held.

Currently Running:

Raffles:
None at the moment

Past Events:
LRBRQaI.png

Olms themed around The Magnus Archives that had an initial run from March 14 to April 11th of 2022. Will return next March.
TGdwtNr.png

Olm Exchange raffle in celebration of the exchange's opening. Ran form September 5th to October 10th 2022.

3FO2XDU.png
Valentine's Day event that ran from February 13th to February 28th 2023. May or may not return for next Valentines.
[center][size=5][b]Q&A:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sIsoKav.png[/img][/center] [quote] [b]Q: Why Olms?[/b] A: Olms have easily become my favorite animal since discovering them. Between my love and wanting to spread their existence to others, I thought they’d be a cute and unique idea for an adopt. The baby dragon nickname certainly helped some as well. [/quote] [quote] [b]Q: What can I do with my olms once I have them?[/b] A: You can add them to bios, signatures, clan bios, or elsewhere on FR, as well as offsite. I only ask that you link back to the thread in some way if you post them offsite. You are also free to resize, flip, and rotate the image, but please refrain from recoloring or altering the adopt itself. Added Note: You are free to turn your olm into a character! If you do this, feel free to show me, as I may draw them myself! [/quote] [quote] [b]Q: Can I trade/sell my olms?[/b] A: Of course! I only ask that you don’t sell olms for more than 25kt/g. Added Note: For limited olms/traits, there is a bit of an exception. Limited [u]traits[/u] still follow the same rule for sales. Limited [u]olms[/u] can be sold for more than their base worth, but only [u]after[/u] the sales period has passed. Edit: I am keeping the above upper limit on selling olms as it reflects the original price of the adopts. I may remove this cap entirely in the future, but for now it remains as it was before the adopt price lowered from 25kt/g to 15kt/g. [/quote] [quote] [b]Q: What all can my olm have?[/b] A: All olms range from fully basic at minimum to having one marking and one accessory OR mutation at most. No generated olm will have an accessory [u]and[/u] a mutation due to line-breaking overlap. Added Note: These rules apply to custom olms ordered through tickets as well. If you see an olm that breaks these traits, they are gifts created for users who have helped and supported me with this thread. [/quote] [quote] [b]Q: Hey, it’s been X amount of time and I still don’t have my olms. What do I do?[/b] A: As stated before, life can get in the way of me getting these out in a timely manner. If you think you have been missed, ignored, or that it’s been a while, [b]ping me in the thread or send a PM.[/b] [/quote] [quote] [b]Q: Do you have plans to make more markings/accessories/mutations?[/b] A: YES. I regularly work on new additions to base olms, as well as plan out limited traits and olms. I also work on new features in the background which will be sporadically added as I find time to work on and implement them. Added Note: Limited traits are separate from limited time olms. Limited traits are temporarily added to the base olm pool, while limited time olms are their own pools. At this time, there is no way to mix base olm traits and limited olm traits. [/quote] [center][size=5][u][b]Resources:[/b][/u][size=5][/center] [center]All potential markings, mutations, and accessories are linked in the spreadsheet below.[/center] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yJrV1db.png[/img] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161CIq4ZkGTZgKpjG6uuUb-G8FMgw7LPgGTxW-jOl3OA/edit?usp=sharing][b]Spreadsheet for all variations[/b][/url][/size][/center] FR color hexcodes were pulled from this thread: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1939735][LINK][/url] -------- [center][size=5][u][b]Pinglists:[/b][/u][size=5][/center] [b]General:[/b] @StarNinja @flaminchi @SkellieTheRedd @BPlusSupernova @Archons @Tywyllwch @mgcltwo [b]Raffles:[/b] [b]Limited Edition Openings:[/b] @MakotheShark ---------- Are you actively buying, selling, and trading olms? Want to show off your favorites or entire collection? Ping me with a link and I’ll add you! [b]Collector’s List:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66954093]StarNinja[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61088351]bugcrimes[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74187520]NeosiAxiom[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67741455]Brokiloen[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76817785]TheWinterBard[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64300775]Tywyllwch[/url] ---------- [center]Below is a button made by @/flaminchi for displays in bios/signatures! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/za10vjS.gif[/img][/url][/center] [code=] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/za10vjS.gif[/img][/url][/center] [/code] [center]And here's another button made by @/NeosiAxiom as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/IF7EWyA.png[/img][/url][/center] [code=] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/IF7EWyA.png[/img][/url][/center] [/code] The following icons below are free to use in bios/signature! I didn't feel like confining them to the thread. All I ask is that they link back to either this thread or my profile. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/zH2sqmj.png[/img][/url] [code=] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/zH2sqmj.png[/img][/url] [/code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/WAosM3C.png[/img][/url] [code=] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/WAosM3C.png[/img][/url] [/code] [/center]
Q&A:
sIsoKav.png
Quote:
Q: Why Olms?

A: Olms have easily become my favorite animal since discovering them. Between my love and wanting to spread their existence to others, I thought they’d be a cute and unique idea for an adopt. The baby dragon nickname certainly helped some as well.
Quote:
Q: What can I do with my olms once I have them?

A: You can add them to bios, signatures, clan bios, or elsewhere on FR, as well as offsite. I only ask that you link back to the thread in some way if you post them offsite. You are also free to resize, flip, and rotate the image, but please refrain from recoloring or altering the adopt itself.

Added Note: You are free to turn your olm into a character! If you do this, feel free to show me, as I may draw them myself!
Quote:
Q: Can I trade/sell my olms?

A: Of course! I only ask that you don’t sell olms for more than 25kt/g.

Added Note: For limited olms/traits, there is a bit of an exception. Limited traits still follow the same rule for sales. Limited olms can be sold for more than their base worth, but only after the sales period has passed.

Edit: I am keeping the above upper limit on selling olms as it reflects the original price of the adopts. I may remove this cap entirely in the future, but for now it remains as it was before the adopt price lowered from 25kt/g to 15kt/g.
Quote:
Q: What all can my olm have?

A: All olms range from fully basic at minimum to having one marking and one accessory OR mutation at most. No generated olm will have an accessory and a mutation due to line-breaking overlap.

Added Note: These rules apply to custom olms ordered through tickets as well. If you see an olm that breaks these traits, they are gifts created for users who have helped and supported me with this thread.
Quote:
Q: Hey, it’s been X amount of time and I still don’t have my olms. What do I do?

A: As stated before, life can get in the way of me getting these out in a timely manner. If you think you have been missed, ignored, or that it’s been a while, ping me in the thread or send a PM.
Quote:
Q: Do you have plans to make more markings/accessories/mutations?

A: YES. I regularly work on new additions to base olms, as well as plan out limited traits and olms. I also work on new features in the background which will be sporadically added as I find time to work on and implement them.

Added Note: Limited traits are separate from limited time olms. Limited traits are temporarily added to the base olm pool, while limited time olms are their own pools. At this time, there is no way to mix base olm traits and limited olm traits.

Resources:
All potential markings, mutations, and accessories are linked in the spreadsheet below.

FR color hexcodes were pulled from this thread: [LINK]

Pinglists:

General:
@StarNinja @flaminchi @SkellieTheRedd @BPlusSupernova @Archons @Tywyllwch @mgcltwo

Raffles:

Limited Edition Openings:
@MakotheShark

Are you actively buying, selling, and trading olms? Want to show off your favorites or entire collection? Ping me with a link and I’ll add you!

Collector’s List:
StarNinja
bugcrimes
NeosiAxiom
Brokiloen
TheWinterBard
Tywyllwch

Below is a button made by @/flaminchi for displays in bios/signatures!
za10vjS.gif
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/za10vjS.gif[/img][/url][/center]
And here's another button made by @/NeosiAxiom as well!
IF7EWyA.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3105977/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/IF7EWyA.png[/img][/url][/center]

The following icons below are free to use in bios/signature! I didn't feel like confining them to the thread. All I ask is that they link back to either this thread or my profile.
zH2sqmj.png
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/zH2sqmj.png[/img][/url]

WAosM3C.png
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=98625][img]https://i.imgur.com/WAosM3C.png[/img][/url]
FLAILS ABOUT AND THROWS DOWN AN ORDER INTO YOUR PMS.
FLAILS ABOUT AND THROWS DOWN AN ORDER INTO YOUR PMS.
Yes. Yes I will be ordering these cuties. =D
I have no idea what an olm is. Perfect time to google!! =3

Edit- Their like (distant) axolotl cousins! Their fully aquatic amphibians who live in caves, their blind and mostly albino. They swim around by waving their bodies like eels. =D
It takes them 14 Years to reach maturity, they only breed every 12 years, and they have an average lifespan of 68 years!

The only downside to olms is that they cannot be pets. =P
Their very light sensitive, and sensitive in every other way, and they don't do captivity well.
Yes. Yes I will be ordering these cuties. =D
I have no idea what an olm is. Perfect time to google!! =3

Edit- Their like (distant) axolotl cousins! Their fully aquatic amphibians who live in caves, their blind and mostly albino. They swim around by waving their bodies like eels. =D
It takes them 14 Years to reach maturity, they only breed every 12 years, and they have an average lifespan of 68 years!

The only downside to olms is that they cannot be pets. =P
Their very light sensitive, and sensitive in every other way, and they don't do captivity well.
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Little bump as I take care of orders!
Little bump as I take care of orders!
I love these little guys a ton. <3 I have a bunch for Trade/Sale if anyone is interested. =) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66954093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669541/66954093_350.png[/img][/url] @HenryJekyll Could you add my link to the collectors? Plus the general pinglist! =3
I love these little guys a ton. <3
I have a bunch for Trade/Sale if anyone is interested. =)
66954093_350.png

@HenryJekyll
Could you add my link to the collectors? Plus the general pinglist! =3
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10