Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt Art for Fodder- OPEN
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41
@Winter0sun, apologies, missed the first ping and got busy today. both look great. for mine (katsuji), will you be including the little dog on the head (or wherever convenient) ? otherwise, con and i think they both look good.
@Winter0sun, apologies, missed the first ping and got busy today. both look great. for mine (katsuji), will you be including the little dog on the head (or wherever convenient) ? otherwise, con and i think they both look good.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@DuskofDawn12 Hello! I'm done with the preliminary sketch! Please let me know if this pose looks good to you & I should continue on to lines, or if you'd like me to make changes :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/826205125852004363/1001737603437047838/unknown.png[/img]
@DuskofDawn12 Hello! I'm done with the preliminary sketch! Please let me know if this pose looks good to you & I should continue on to lines, or if you'd like me to make changes :)

unknown.png
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Katsuji no worries, I figured it was something like that which is why I re-pinged! Yes, I'll stick more details & etc in, it's just that for sketches I send out I (1) don't want to add too much detail that makes it hard to tell if the pose is good, and (2) I don't want to spend too long on details when I might be asked to change the pose :)
In that case, I'll go ahead & start inking!
@Katsuji no worries, I figured it was something like that which is why I re-pinged! Yes, I'll stick more details & etc in, it's just that for sketches I send out I (1) don't want to add too much detail that makes it hard to tell if the pose is good, and (2) I don't want to spend too long on details when I might be asked to change the pose :)
In that case, I'll go ahead & start inking!
@Winter0sun That looks good to me!
@Winter0sun That looks good to me!
@DuskofDawn12 Awesome, glad to hear! :D I'll move onto lines & etc then :)
@DuskofDawn12 Awesome, glad to hear! :D I'll move onto lines & etc then :)
@Anduil @seraphics @findingpears @Leeviathans @soulykins Slots are open! Going to bed but will reply when I get back on tomorrow! Thanks for asking to be on my pinglist! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
@Anduil @seraphics @findingpears @Leeviathans @soulykins

Slots are open! Going to bed but will reply when I get back on tomorrow! Thanks for asking to be on my pinglist!

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@byeyonara

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: findingpears
I summon you to cast the following spell: gijinka bean
This spell shall be cast upon: Omari
Type of facial expression: something happy

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: whichever you'd prefer ^^

The following I place into the circle: 50 levels, I believe?
Other specifications: feel free to simplify/recolour their clothes or jewellery :)
@byeyonara

My Name: findingpears
I summon you to cast the following spell: gijinka bean
This spell shall be cast upon: Omari
Type of facial expression: something happy

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: whichever you'd prefer ^^

The following I place into the circle: 50 levels, I believe?
Other specifications: feel free to simplify/recolour their clothes or jewellery :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@byeyonara yay! i'm so excited !

My Name: Leeviathans
I summon you to cast the following spell: smol bust / bean
This spell shall be cast upon: Jacky boy!
Type of facial expression: bland/expressionless works!

(for smol bust dragon)
Apparel / Skins? yes (only if you can! he's a pretty cluttered boy, all i ask is if you can do mask and antler ornaments if thats okay)
Eye Type: regular

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: Base 2

The following I place into the circle: 105 lvls
Other specifications: for the gijinka bean i give you full creative authority! also let me know if this is too much and you don't agree to both! if so, i'll pick the dragon bust to be done, thank you!
@byeyonara yay! i'm so excited !

My Name: Leeviathans
I summon you to cast the following spell: smol bust / bean
This spell shall be cast upon: Jacky boy!
Type of facial expression: bland/expressionless works!

(for smol bust dragon)
Apparel / Skins? yes (only if you can! he's a pretty cluttered boy, all i ask is if you can do mask and antler ornaments if thats okay)
Eye Type: regular

(for gijinka bean)
Base Type: Base 2

The following I place into the circle: 105 lvls
Other specifications: for the gijinka bean i give you full creative authority! also let me know if this is too much and you don't agree to both! if so, i'll pick the dragon bust to be done, thank you!
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
@Duskofdawn12 Here is your order! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PoEW15I.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/PoEW15I.png[/img][/code]
@Duskofdawn12
Here is your order!
PoEW15I.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PoEW15I.png[/img]
@Saronai

G'day! Just wanted to give you a poke about posting your character details whenever you're able to ^^ No rush but I just thought I'd remind you in case you'd forgotten :>
@Saronai

G'day! Just wanted to give you a poke about posting your character details whenever you're able to ^^ No rush but I just thought I'd remind you in case you'd forgotten :>
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41