yells third entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now I collapse
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: symphonyine
ID Number: 154470
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Reunion

yells third entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now I collapse
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
[quote][center][font=optima] [item=Vista: broken mirror] [b]No one wrote this.[/b] @sockmonkeygerald [b]Author:[/b] TheCount [b]ID Number:[/b] 339861 [b]Category:[/b] Objects of Power [b]Entry:[/b] [url= https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ltlrfQiUtZMRgb_uMXZ9OIw7OXlXsGIFCdBuPRk29o/edit]The Thundering of a Million Bound Souls[/url][/quote]
Quote:

Vista: Broken Mirror
No one wrote this.

@sockmonkeygerald
Author: TheCount
ID Number: 339861
Category: Objects of Power
Entry: The Thundering of a Million Bound Souls
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
@theloomingdark Access is restricted on The Roots of Magic, if you could switch that to Share ^^
@theloomingdark Access is restricted on The Roots of Magic, if you could switch that to Share ^^
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Category: Windy Words: Disguise
Entry: Disguise Talent

the title is a pun on "disguised talent" which is derived from "hidden talent". I like to overthink things.

ANYWAY THIS IS FIVE OUT OF FIVE PROMPTS FILLED and now I can neglect my lore again until more prompts pop up (/j but also I probably will neglect my lore for a while after this because I have wayyy too many things to do)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: LouckyKoneko
ID Number: 591595
Category: Windy Words: Disguise
Entry: Disguise Talent

the title is a pun on "disguised talent" which is derived from "hidden talent". I like to overthink things.

ANYWAY THIS IS FIVE OUT OF FIVE PROMPTS FILLED and now I can neglect my lore again until more prompts pop up (/j but also I probably will neglect my lore for a while after this because I have wayyy too many things to do)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@AloVra Wow that is an amazingly creepy skin XD Your entry is good!

@symphonyine CONGRATS! Have a snack or something you've earned it ^_^ Your entries are good!

@LouckyKoneko I definitely can't relate to ignoring lore at all, no siree Congratulations! and thanks for joining! Your entries are good :)

@LemonySnaket Gotcha down! (I double-checked the share link this time but you're welcome to do so too ^^) Your entry is good!

@TheCount Your entry is good! [a jade obelisk murmurs to herself as she pulls on heavy-duty gloves: "Should we up the containment measures for some of these...?"]
@AloVra Wow that is an amazingly creepy skin XD Your entry is good!

@symphonyine CONGRATS! Have a snack or something you've earned it ^_^ Your entries are good!

@LouckyKoneko I definitely can't relate to ignoring lore at all, no siree Congratulations! and thanks for joining! Your entries are good :)

@LemonySnaket Gotcha down! (I double-checked the share link this time but you're welcome to do so too ^^) Your entry is good!

@TheCount Your entry is good! [a jade obelisk murmurs to herself as she pulls on heavy-duty gloves: "Should we up the containment measures for some of these...?"]
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: CosmicHurricane
ID Number: 583072
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Fortune Cookie
This tidbit of lore was inspired by one of the April Fools' 2022 fortunes!
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: CosmicHurricane
ID Number: 583072
Entry: Fortune Cookie
This tidbit of lore was inspired by one of the April Fools' 2022 fortunes!
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@sockmonkeygerald

Sorry about that! The link should work now.
@sockmonkeygerald

Sorry about that! The link should work now.
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
@CosmicHurricane So many of those fortunes seemed like great lore prompts :) Your entry is good, not over word count!

@theloomingdark No problem! Got you down, your entry is good :)
@CosmicHurricane So many of those fortunes seemed like great lore prompts :) Your entry is good, not over word count!

@theloomingdark No problem! Got you down, your entry is good :)
@sockmonkeygerald
Author: AvengerofSquids
ID Number: 426645
Entry: Frozen Tomb

@sockmonkeygerald
Category: 100-word challenge
Entry: Craves

I had a lot of fun with this! Sadly a busy schedule meant I couldn't write for all the prompts I wanted to but I enjoyed making these!
@sockmonkeygerald
Entry: Frozen Tomb

@sockmonkeygerald
Category: 100-word challenge
Entry: Craves

I had a lot of fun with this! Sadly a busy schedule meant I couldn't write for all the prompts I wanted to but I enjoyed making these!
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@sockmonkeygerald
@Medievalredragon

Author: Medievalredragon
ID Number: 470795
Entry: Rotten Review?

@sockmonkeygerald
@Medievalredragon

Author: Medievalredragon
ID Number: 470795
Entry: Rotten Review?