Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] LEAP Grab Bags! (closed)
1 2 3 4
[b][color=#977C72]Let's Enrobe These Alligators Prettily[/b][/color] is now closed. Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this grab bag fundraiser! I will send out all toridaes ordered before rollover over the course of the day! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zYRloTx.png[/img][/center] [i]"I'm tellin' you, they've left the whole apparel bank completely unguarded!" The venomous toridae looks at her swamp-companion in disbelief. "This is dragons we're talking about. Y'know, giant, famous for hoarding, stomp-to-death-anything-that-moves [u]dragons[/u]? They wouldn't leave a broken penny jar unguarded. There's got to be traps." "No traps [u]we[/u] can't sneak past. Just crates and crates of clothes, all in a pile. Scarves and sashes and spats and silks and stockings..." The poisonous toridae's eyes are starting to glaze over, which is how the venomous toridae knows she's a lost cause. "And socks and shields and sleeves and skullcaps-" "Fine. [u]Fine[/u]! I'll get the cousins together for a raid. But if the dragons come for us, I'll make sure [u]you[/u] get eliminated first."[/i] Hours later, as the inhabitants of the Tsunami Flats peacefully slumber, a few errant hatchlings up past their bedtimes rub their eyes and wonder if they must be dreaming, as a parade of gaudily garmented gators marches across the rockpools towards the swampy outskirts of the Driftwood Drag... [center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#977C72]The toridaes and their friends are having a fashion show - courtesy of Water's Raffle Bank! For one week only, Water's Raffle Bank guardians are turning a blind eye to crocodillian criminals - and any dragons who befriend them.[/color][/size][/font][/center] [LIST] [*] This grab bag event will be open between [b][color=#977C72]3rd-9th March[/color][/b]. [*] Each toridae outfit costs [b][color=#977C72]25kT/25g[/color][/b] and will contain the following items, randomly determined:[/LIST] [indent][font=cambria][size=5][color=#977C72]One fancy toridae - or one of their crocodilian friends:[/color][/size][/font][/indent] [center][item=sewer toridae] [item=venomous toridae] [item=poisonous toridae] [item=giant white toridae] [item=ridged crocoturtle] [item=juvenile crocoturtle] [item=rosetail] [item=tropical caiman] [item=gladeveins needletooth] [item=butter caiman] [/center] [indent][font=cambria][size=5][color=#977C72]At least two items of apparel raided from Water's Raffle Bank:[/color][/size][/font][/indent] [center][item=Poet's Tam] [item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] [item=Merry Mushroom Capelet] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Candle Cascade] [item=Starlight Unicorn Mane] [item=Prismatic Arm Silks] [item=Love's Herald] [item=Grove Sylvan Anklets] [item=well-to-do sable bodice] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Rainbow Starsilk Circlet] [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] [item=Lucky Woodwing] [item=LuminaxCon Lanyard] [item=Paper Skydancer Masque] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Heartswirl] [item=Burlap Mantle] [item=Jolly Jester's Collar] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] [item=Weathered Scale Wingplates] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [/center] [indent][font=cambria][size=5][color=#977C72]One of four [i]haute crocture[/i] badges:[/color][/size][/font][/indent] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ei5Q95M.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/W5NiLRE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fc4Jm6r.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v3BCaQE.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=cambria][size=5][color=#977C72]...and maybe some other stuff the toridaes found?[/color][/size][/font][/indent] [center][item=Mangled Textile] [item=fungal leather] [item=Toridae Chew Toy] [item=Wolpertinger Hoodie] [item=Seeker Brooch][/center] [LIST] [*] You may order up to [b][color=#977C72]four outfits per day[/color][/b]. If ordering fewer than four badges, you can either choose which toridae badge/s (sewer, venomous, poisonous or giant white) you would like, or receive random badges. [*] To order outfits, send your payment to [b][color=#977C72]FirozTaverbi[/color][/b] via PM. (If Firoz gets PM-locked during the course of the event, she will ping you to confirm your order and deliver your outfits as soon as possible.) [*] You may order outfits as gifts for other players! Please specify the name of the recipient and whether you would like the gift to be anonymous in your order. [*] All proceeds will go to Water's Raffle Bank fund! [/LIST] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Yk2iBLl.png[/img][/center] [color=#977C72][b]Art, distribution:[/b][/color] FirozTaverbi [color=#977C72][b]Donors:[/b][/color] Bxy26, FirozTaverbi, Mertisal, Arwen, Trusty, spaaade, oracne, arcsandcrafts55, Agareia, Ogord, zambam, Blazestorm22, lizzytiki, SingingDragon, Flaeyr, RiverRuns, corndog Thanks also to [color=#977C72][b]Jousama[/b][/color] for her tireless inventory assistance!
Let's Enrobe These Alligators Prettily is now closed. Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this grab bag fundraiser! I will send out all toridaes ordered before rollover over the course of the day!
zYRloTx.png

"I'm tellin' you, they've left the whole apparel bank completely unguarded!"

The venomous toridae looks at her swamp-companion in disbelief.

"This is dragons we're talking about. Y'know, giant, famous for hoarding, stomp-to-death-anything-that-moves dragons? They wouldn't leave a broken penny jar unguarded. There's got to be traps."

"No traps we can't sneak past. Just crates and crates of clothes, all in a pile. Scarves and sashes and spats and silks and stockings..." The poisonous toridae's eyes are starting to glaze over, which is how the venomous toridae knows she's a lost cause. "And socks and shields and sleeves and skullcaps-"

"Fine. Fine! I'll get the cousins together for a raid. But if the dragons come for us, I'll make sure you get eliminated first."

Hours later, as the inhabitants of the Tsunami Flats peacefully slumber, a few errant hatchlings up past their bedtimes rub their eyes and wonder if they must be dreaming, as a parade of gaudily garmented gators marches across the rockpools towards the swampy outskirts of the Driftwood Drag...

The toridaes and their friends are having a fashion show - courtesy of Water's Raffle Bank! For one week only, Water's Raffle Bank guardians are turning a blind eye to crocodillian criminals - and any dragons who befriend them.
  • This grab bag event will be open between 3rd-9th March.
  • Each toridae outfit costs 25kT/25g and will contain the following items, randomly determined:
One fancy toridae - or one of their crocodilian friends:
Sewer Toridae Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Giant White Toridae Ridged Crocoturtle
Juvenile Crocoturtle Rosetail Tropical Caiman Gladeveins Needletooth Butter Caiman
At least two items of apparel raided from Water's Raffle Bank:
Poet's Tam Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle Desert Rain Frog Companion Merry Mushroom Capelet Glowing Green Clawtips
Candle Cascade Starlight Unicorn Mane Prismatic Arm Silks Love's Herald Grove Sylvan Anklets
Well-to-do Sable Bodice Twilight Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Lucky Woodwing
LuminaxCon Lanyard Paper Skydancer Masque Luminous Sundrapes Heartswirl Burlap Mantle
Jolly Jester's Collar Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap Swamp Kelpie Mane Weathered Scale Wingplates Black Tulip Flowerfall
One of four haute crocture badges:
Ei5Q95M.png W5NiLRE.png Fc4Jm6r.png v3BCaQE.png
...and maybe some other stuff the toridaes found?
Mangled Textile Fungal Leather Toridae Chew Toy Wolpertinger Hoodie Seeker Brooch
  • You may order up to four outfits per day. If ordering fewer than four badges, you can either choose which toridae badge/s (sewer, venomous, poisonous or giant white) you would like, or receive random badges.
  • To order outfits, send your payment to FirozTaverbi via PM. (If Firoz gets PM-locked during the course of the event, she will ping you to confirm your order and deliver your outfits as soon as possible.)
  • You may order outfits as gifts for other players! Please specify the name of the recipient and whether you would like the gift to be anonymous in your order.
  • All proceeds will go to Water's Raffle Bank fund!
Yk2iBLl.png
Art, distribution: FirozTaverbi
Donors: Bxy26, FirozTaverbi, Mertisal, Arwen, Trusty, spaaade, oracne, arcsandcrafts55, Agareia, Ogord, zambam, Blazestorm22, lizzytiki, SingingDragon, Flaeyr, RiverRuns, corndog
Thanks also to Jousama for her tireless inventory assistance!
Na5WGHa.png
And the toridaes have cracked the Water Raffle Bank safe! I will be out and about until around 12:00 FRT today, will start delivering gators on my return!
And the toridaes have cracked the Water Raffle Bank safe! I will be out and about until around 12:00 FRT today, will start delivering gators on my return!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi Came to support the event with maybe one purchase and let fate decide whether it’s something I wear or not. Now I’m slamming treasure down on the table for badges. Just one question, please say there are 4 badges total and not 4 per day because otherwise R.I.P. my savings.
@FirozTaverbi Came to support the event with maybe one purchase and let fate decide whether it’s something I wear or not. Now I’m slamming treasure down on the table for badges. Just one question, please say there are 4 badges total and not 4 per day because otherwise R.I.P. my savings.
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@NerdMom Don't worry, your wallet is safe! There are just the four badges for the whole week. I'll get your toridaes dressed up and ready for their parade in just a moment [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
@NerdMom Don't worry, your wallet is safe! There are just the four badges for the whole week. I'll get your toridaes dressed up and ready for their parade in just a moment
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi Thanks for your delivery and your fun response! Ooh the four bags were so much fun to try on! My diva dragons immediately confiscated them as “offerings”, so thanks again! [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
@FirozTaverbi Thanks for your delivery and your fun response!

Ooh the four bags were so much fun to try on! My diva dragons immediately confiscated them as “offerings”, so thanks again!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
Love how cute this is. I'm excited match what I get to dragons I have ^-^
Love how cute this is. I'm excited match what I get to dragons I have ^-^

water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif

BlqGJKN.png
Oh woah, so cute <3
Oh woah, so cute <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm all caught up on toridaes and ready to send more on to their new homes before Jousama notices how much stuff they've stolen!
I'm all caught up on toridaes and ready to send more on to their new homes before Jousama notices how much stuff they've stolen!
Na5WGHa.png
A couple more hours before I head to bed, if you want gators at your door tonight drop me a PM! Otherwise they will show up first thing in the morning yowling like stray cats to be let in.
A couple more hours before I head to bed, if you want gators at your door tonight drop me a PM! Otherwise they will show up first thing in the morning yowling like stray cats to be let in.
Na5WGHa.png
This is so cute! Lovely badges and happy to participate. =)
This is so cute! Lovely badges and happy to participate. =)
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4