Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird ways you eat food thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I hate getting wet stuff on my hands, so I use chopsticks whenever I can. Which means I have to wrestle with chicken wings and drumsticks for an unnecessary amount of time while other people watch.
I hate getting wet stuff on my hands, so I use chopsticks whenever I can. Which means I have to wrestle with chicken wings and drumsticks for an unnecessary amount of time while other people watch.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
i love just picking up steak with my hands and taking a bite
i love just picking up steak with my hands and taking a bite
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="@Alanas" date="2022-01-10 14:08:59" ] I delicately peel the skin off green/red grapes and then nibble on it, and then proceed to eat the naked grape. [/quote] I do this exact same thing, I was wondering if it was weird or not, guess it is lol
@Alanas wrote on 2022-01-10 14:08:59:
I delicately peel the skin off green/red grapes and then nibble on it, and then proceed to eat the naked grape.

I do this exact same thing, I was wondering if it was weird or not, guess it is lol
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
ice cream in cup with fork. chopsticks if im feeling spicy.
ice cream in cup with fork. chopsticks if im feeling spicy.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
I either mix everything together or it's a battle of 'How Far can This Be Away From That Without Falling Off The plate'

Also- In the end, I make a huge pile of each part of the food, and just eat the whole thing at once. A Perfect Last Bite to finish off the food.

Edit: Also, when I was younger, I would pop my peas from the skin because I hated how it got stuck in my teeth. So I would always ask for them but have a GIGANTIC plate of pea skins later.
I either mix everything together or it's a battle of 'How Far can This Be Away From That Without Falling Off The plate'

Also- In the end, I make a huge pile of each part of the food, and just eat the whole thing at once. A Perfect Last Bite to finish off the food.

Edit: Also, when I was younger, I would pop my peas from the skin because I hated how it got stuck in my teeth. So I would always ask for them but have a GIGANTIC plate of pea skins later.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I drain my noodles (the instant kind) mix them with herb creamchese and an egg then proceed to nuke it in the microwave~

Or if Im to lazy for that I add some hard cheese cut into cubes into the brooth so they can melt and become delishous~

I like adding cheese into clear broth, expecially adding a slice into a cup of warm broth~
We drink broth like is would be cocoa I guess....

I also like eating frozen pommes frites, and I preffer eating my food cold....
Like, been standing on the table for a few hours cold....
I drain my noodles (the instant kind) mix them with herb creamchese and an egg then proceed to nuke it in the microwave~

Or if Im to lazy for that I add some hard cheese cut into cubes into the brooth so they can melt and become delishous~

I like adding cheese into clear broth, expecially adding a slice into a cup of warm broth~
We drink broth like is would be cocoa I guess....

I also like eating frozen pommes frites, and I preffer eating my food cold....
Like, been standing on the table for a few hours cold....
blobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.pngU09nR.gifblobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.png

H9CF4.gif
BMoeb.gifKWT4h.gif2k9v5.gifJG5QW.gif
I eat kiwis with the skins still on them(which i think isn't that weird??but people always comment on it when i do it so??)

i also eat pizza by eating all the toppings off first, licking off the tomato sauce and then eating the soggy dough :) its rly the best that way
I eat kiwis with the skins still on them(which i think isn't that weird??but people always comment on it when i do it so??)

i also eat pizza by eating all the toppings off first, licking off the tomato sauce and then eating the soggy dough :) its rly the best that way
HkhtXgT.png
bYt72YT.png
hh5n4WA.png
woVoZAh.png
optH9Kd.png
iIEq96a.gif
I eat deli turkey with chips. And I make mini sandwiches out of them. I don't like eating either by themselves. I just like eating them together like that.......with some nice warm lipton sweet tea. It is a very satisfying lunch for me.
I eat deli turkey with chips. And I make mini sandwiches out of them. I don't like eating either by themselves. I just like eating them together like that.......with some nice warm lipton sweet tea. It is a very satisfying lunch for me.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
[quote name="VampireAres" date="2022-01-12 21:01:54" ] I eat kiwis with the skins still on them(which i think isn't that weird??but people always comment on it when i do it so??) [/quote] Yooo I do this too. Honestly I kinda prefer it with the skin.
VampireAres wrote on 2022-01-12 21:01:54:

Yooo I do this too. Honestly I kinda prefer it with the skin.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
*eats all the peanuts and caramel off the Pearson’s salted nut roll so I can eat the sugary filling by itself*
*eats all the peanuts and caramel off the Pearson’s salted nut roll so I can eat the sugary filling by itself*
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7