Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird ways you eat food thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
fries dipped in mashed potatoes is pretty good
fries dipped in mashed potatoes is pretty good
anomalous_nekomata.png p3Lr8aR.png
msNXKHF.png
6YousWl.png
oeFk1xC.png
WFpPzZn.png
cEq7B1S.png
irregular_nekomata.png
I have trouble eating things with wildly conflicting texture, so you'll see me eating the noodles and peas in tuna casserole separately. I also tend to eat pancakes with my hands - I tear them apart and dip them in syrup, because I did that as a little kid and the habit just kinda stuck (I do eat them normally at restaurants though).

Also, there's one kind of microwave burrito (El Monterey beef and bean flavor) that I eat really weirdly: with these, I'll tear them apart with my fingers, similar to how I like to eat pancakes. I don't do this with any other burritos, even other flavors from the same brand (or even the chimichanga version of the beef and bean ones!). Not sure what's up with that honestly

I also suck the juice out of citrus pieces (with the exception of things like mandarin oranges which have been soaking in juice and are therefore soft) and then throw away the shriveled husk. This is just because I cannot, for whatever reason, chew citrus
I have trouble eating things with wildly conflicting texture, so you'll see me eating the noodles and peas in tuna casserole separately. I also tend to eat pancakes with my hands - I tear them apart and dip them in syrup, because I did that as a little kid and the habit just kinda stuck (I do eat them normally at restaurants though).

Also, there's one kind of microwave burrito (El Monterey beef and bean flavor) that I eat really weirdly: with these, I'll tear them apart with my fingers, similar to how I like to eat pancakes. I don't do this with any other burritos, even other flavors from the same brand (or even the chimichanga version of the beef and bean ones!). Not sure what's up with that honestly

I also suck the juice out of citrus pieces (with the exception of things like mandarin oranges which have been soaking in juice and are therefore soft) and then throw away the shriveled husk. This is just because I cannot, for whatever reason, chew citrus
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
[quote name="KingJin" date="2022-01-16 07:02:16" ] I eat kiwis like apples- fuzzy skin and all. This is the one that weirds out people the most. [/quote] Wait you're not supposed to eat the skin??? I thought it was just a weird-but-necessary part of eating kiwis??
KingJin wrote on 2022-01-16 07:02:16:
I eat kiwis like apples- fuzzy skin and all. This is the one that weirds out people the most.

Wait you're not supposed to eat the skin??? I thought it was just a weird-but-necessary part of eating kiwis??
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
[quote name="kimnoodles" date="2022-01-16 11:12:49" ] [quote name="KingJin" date="2022-01-16 07:02:16" ] I eat kiwis like apples- fuzzy skin and all. This is the one that weirds out people the most. [/quote] Wait you're not supposed to eat the skin??? I thought it was just a weird-but-necessary part of eating kiwis?? [/quote] You can. Honestly there isnt anything wrong with it and anyone who thinks it is weird is weird themselves. It is considered edible but it is regarded as a sort of "taboo" like eating a pure orange skin. I knew people that ate orange skins before and it flummoxed me how they could stand the bitter skin. Kiwi skins don't have a striking taste on its own. The fuzzy fibers bother people but they're almost undetectable in your mouth. When I first ate kiwi, I researched if the rind was inedible but no- it can be eaten. So I bit into my unpeeled kiwi and here I am today.
kimnoodles wrote on 2022-01-16 11:12:49:
KingJin wrote on 2022-01-16 07:02:16:
I eat kiwis like apples- fuzzy skin and all. This is the one that weirds out people the most.

Wait you're not supposed to eat the skin??? I thought it was just a weird-but-necessary part of eating kiwis??

You can. Honestly there isnt anything wrong with it and anyone who thinks it is weird is weird themselves. It is considered edible but it is regarded as a sort of "taboo" like eating a pure orange skin. I knew people that ate orange skins before and it flummoxed me how they could stand the bitter skin. Kiwi skins don't have a striking taste on its own. The fuzzy fibers bother people but they're almost undetectable in your mouth.
When I first ate kiwi, I researched if the rind was inedible but no- it can be eaten. So I bit into my unpeeled kiwi and here I am today.
The whole entire apple. People think they have cores. They don't. And I have the proof right here [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/883117718214164500/932396536644653116/Untitled23_20220116161029.png[/img] My partner literally called it apple propaganda and I will stand by my propaganda because the apple doesn't lie
The whole entire apple. People think they have cores. They don't.
And I have the proof right here
Untitled23_20220116161029.png
My partner literally called it apple propaganda and I will stand by my propaganda because the apple doesn't lie
I usually eat cereal without milk which makes it harder to pick up on a spoon. So I usually just eat it straight from the bowl without any silverware. I feel like its a waste to use a whole spoon for only 1 bowl of cereal.
I usually eat cereal without milk which makes it harder to pick up on a spoon. So I usually just eat it straight from the bowl without any silverware. I feel like its a waste to use a whole spoon for only 1 bowl of cereal.
tumblr_inline_plasppJPGH1v63dxg_500.gif
I eat the entire sunflower seed, shell and all.
I eat the entire sunflower seed, shell and all.
I really like wheat thins but they're too dry to eat on their own and get incredibly soggy in mere seconds in milk so I just eat them dry and then drink milk with them seperately
I really like wheat thins but they're too dry to eat on their own and get incredibly soggy in mere seconds in milk so I just eat them dry and then drink milk with them seperately
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2022-01-16 14:11:14" ] The whole entire apple. People think they have cores. They don't. And I have the proof right here [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/883117718214164500/932396536644653116/Untitled23_20220116161029.png[/img] My partner literally called it apple propaganda and I will stand by my propaganda because the apple doesn't lie [/quote] Ummmmm I think something might be wrong with your apple because all the ones I eat have cores.
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2022-01-16 14:11:14:
The whole entire apple. People think they have cores. They don't.
And I have the proof right here
Untitled23_20220116161029.png
My partner literally called it apple propaganda and I will stand by my propaganda because the apple doesn't lie
Ummmmm I think something might be wrong with your apple because all the ones I eat have cores.
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
hooh boy...

I really like gravy. I will eat it with a spoon. I will dip pretty much anything in it.
samoas (girl scout cookies) taste really good in gravy. Angel food cake does not

I eat pizza with brownies

and dip garlic bread in chocolate pudding

my friends have started keeping a list of my alleged "food crimes" so I may be back with more
in my defense they all taste really great

edit: I forgot one already, I made a "cursed hotpocket" out of a pita wrap, chicken, applesauce, and iceberg lettuce
hooh boy...

I really like gravy. I will eat it with a spoon. I will dip pretty much anything in it.
samoas (girl scout cookies) taste really good in gravy. Angel food cake does not

I eat pizza with brownies

and dip garlic bread in chocolate pudding

my friends have started keeping a list of my alleged "food crimes" so I may be back with more
in my defense they all taste really great

edit: I forgot one already, I made a "cursed hotpocket" out of a pita wrap, chicken, applesauce, and iceberg lettuce
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7