Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird ways you eat food thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm cursed bc I will only suck the sour stuff off of sour skittles and then spit them out and throw them away..... I only want the sour.....
I'm cursed bc I will only suck the sour stuff off of sour skittles and then spit them out and throw them away..... I only want the sour.....
when the wind flight is dominatingej94tVT.gif
On the occasion I grab a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I mix the peanut butter and jelly together in a small cup first. It has a fun pink-orange color.
On the occasion I grab a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I mix the peanut butter and jelly together in a small cup first. It has a fun pink-orange color.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I eat my pizza with a fork.

I also like to take my Oreos apart so I can eat the filling.
I eat my pizza with a fork.

For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2022-01-20 17:39:14" ] I also like to take my Oreos apart so I can eat the filling. [/quote] When I used to eat Oreos I'd remove the filling and stack them together, eat that ball of filling with milk and then refill the milk glass to dip the cookie part in. As for now, I don't cut any vegetables when I eat, I just eat on them whole. I'll have a cucumber and instead of cutting it I'll be eating just a whole half of one while walking around. Same goes for peppers. I didn't think this was weird until people started pointing it out. When I eat chicken(especially Cornish hens), I like to lay out all the bones on a plate afterwards and look at them. It's like a jigsaw puzzle but it's both bones and was your dinner.
buggy101 wrote on 2022-01-20 17:39:14:
When I used to eat Oreos I'd remove the filling and stack them together, eat that ball of filling with milk and then refill the milk glass to dip the cookie part in.

As for now, I don't cut any vegetables when I eat, I just eat on them whole. I'll have a cucumber and instead of cutting it I'll be eating just a whole half of one while walking around. Same goes for peppers. I didn't think this was weird until people started pointing it out.

When I eat chicken(especially Cornish hens), I like to lay out all the bones on a plate afterwards and look at them. It's like a jigsaw puzzle but it's both bones and was your dinner.
I eat my poptarts like a sandwich and I like to dip my fries into my chocolate milkshakes.

Oh and I eat chicken nuggs with a fork and I eat lettuce plain
I eat my poptarts like a sandwich and I like to dip my fries into my chocolate milkshakes.

Oh and I eat chicken nuggs with a fork and I eat lettuce plain
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
i like eating peanut shells
i like eating peanut shells

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I eat donuts and cinnamon rolls with a knife and fork because I despise getting my hands sticky. Same reason I wrap up apples in a paper towel if I'm too lazy to slice them.

I also dip my homemade tuna melts in fry sauce. I came up with it while tipsy one night and it's one of the greatest things ever invented. If any of y'all are a fan of tuna melts, please try it. You'll never want one without fry sauce again. Mayochup has a similar effect, so if you can't find fry sauce in the store, try that.
I eat donuts and cinnamon rolls with a knife and fork because I despise getting my hands sticky. Same reason I wrap up apples in a paper towel if I'm too lazy to slice them.

I also dip my homemade tuna melts in fry sauce. I came up with it while tipsy one night and it's one of the greatest things ever invented. If any of y'all are a fan of tuna melts, please try it. You'll never want one without fry sauce again. Mayochup has a similar effect, so if you can't find fry sauce in the store, try that.
wsC9LP4.jpg
I like to make my plain rice with dried cranberries/pomegranate seeds in it, especially on chips.
I like to make my plain rice with dried cranberries/pomegranate seeds in it, especially on chips.
xwHKuSn.png
I don't think this all that weird but to my family I guess it is since they really like to point it out...

I always like to separate certain foods on different plates like my eggs and bacon on one plate and my pancakes covered with lots of syrup on another cause I don't want to get syrup on my eggs and bacon and ketchup on my pancakes. Then I have to either wash my utensils before eating anything else or just get new ones because I either got syrup on it or ketchup.
I don't think this all that weird but to my family I guess it is since they really like to point it out...

I always like to separate certain foods on different plates like my eggs and bacon on one plate and my pancakes covered with lots of syrup on another cause I don't want to get syrup on my eggs and bacon and ketchup on my pancakes. Then I have to either wash my utensils before eating anything else or just get new ones because I either got syrup on it or ketchup.
bdcghaD.png
I've only done it once, but I've eaten pancakes with chopsticks before.
I've only done it once, but I've eaten pancakes with chopsticks before.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7