Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center] [SIZE=6][ CLOSED! ][/size] ----- - I take USD only! payment can be taken through Paypal, Stripe, or Ko-fi! [left][quote][b][color=82A85E]best at:[/color][/b] - feral (canine/feline especially) - anthro - monsterous [b][color=9C984E]average at:[/color][/b] - humans - character interaction - backgrounds [b][color=A33221]no:[/color][/b] - mecha - complex FR dragons [/quote][/left] ----- ----- [size=6][u]TO ORDER[/u][/size] you can either comment here or send me a message![/center]
[ CLOSED! ]

- I take USD only! payment can be taken through Paypal, Stripe, or Ko-fi!

Quote:
best at:
- feral (canine/feline especially)
- anthro
- monsterous

average at:
- humans
- character interaction
- backgrounds

no:
- mecha
- complex FR dragons

TO ORDER

you can either comment here or send me a message!
39.png
♦ Slots ♦

> Self-editing Pinglist <
(if you're on mobile/can't edit it, just ask and i'll add you!)

i usually ping when new commission options are available, or when i open after closing for a while!
♦ Slots ♦

> Self-editing Pinglist <
(if you're on mobile/can't edit it, just ask and i'll add you!)

i usually ping when new commission options are available, or when i open after closing for a while!
39.png
---
---
39.png
^
^
39.png
Hey! I'm totally interested in a forum signature from you, I've finally got my dream dragon and I'm super excited to get art for her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66167970][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661680/66167970_350.png[/img][/url] Would the skin/apparel cost extra?
Hey! I'm totally interested in a forum signature from you, I've finally got my dream dragon and I'm super excited to get art for her.
66167970_350.png
Would the skin/apparel cost extra?
LzG5Smh.png
@Koisticks hello!! no extra cost <3 do you have colors or a specific pose in mind?
@Koisticks hello!! no extra cost <3 do you have colors or a specific pose in mind?
39.png
@Reilon
Nothing specific in mind! I'd love if you could include the koi fish somewhere though, even if the pose doesn't include that part of the wing.

Otherwise feel free to compose it however you think it looks best! You do really pretty work!
@Reilon
Nothing specific in mind! I'd love if you could include the koi fish somewhere though, even if the pose doesn't include that part of the wing.

Otherwise feel free to compose it however you think it looks best! You do really pretty work!
LzG5Smh.png
@Koisticks can do! once you send payment i can get started! ^^
@Koisticks can do! once you send payment i can get started! ^^
39.png
^
^
39.png
^
^
39.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22