Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird ways you eat food thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this thread is for the people that eat their sandwiches one ingredient at a time. the people who unwrap their burritos. the people who separate their sandwich cookies.

personally, the weird food thing i do is i'll separate my kitkats. remove the chocolate to get at the wafer cookie. the chocolate overpowers the wafer ok.
this thread is for the people that eat their sandwiches one ingredient at a time. the people who unwrap their burritos. the people who separate their sandwich cookies.

personally, the weird food thing i do is i'll separate my kitkats. remove the chocolate to get at the wafer cookie. the chocolate overpowers the wafer ok.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I pick the onions off my onion buns. Like the way they were cooked adds a nice flavor! But I cannot STAND their texture
I pick the onions off my onion buns. Like the way they were cooked adds a nice flavor! But I cannot STAND their texture
unknown.png
[quote name="St0rmbringer" date="2022-01-10 06:52:52" ] I pick the onions off my onion buns. Like the way they were cooked adds a nice flavor! But I cannot STAND their texture [/quote] This!!! Onions that have been slow cooked in a stew are fine because they go super soft, but crispy/crunchy onions get picked out once their job of being a flavor enhancer is over. their texture is awful when you pair it with non crunchy/crispy foods.
St0rmbringer wrote on 2022-01-10 06:52:52:
This!!! Onions that have been slow cooked in a stew are fine because they go super soft, but crispy/crunchy onions get picked out once their job of being a flavor enhancer is over. their texture is awful when you pair it with non crunchy/crispy foods.

She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I eat my pizza crust first. Also I like my frozen mac and cheese to be slightly cold in the middle.
I eat my pizza crust first. Also I like my frozen mac and cheese to be slightly cold in the middle.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
[quote name="IchibanKasuga" date="2022-01-10 08:08:02" ] [quote name="St0rmbringer" date="2022-01-10 06:52:52" ] I pick the onions off my onion buns. Like the way they were cooked adds a nice flavor! But I cannot STAND their texture [/quote] This!!! Onions that have been slow cooked in a stew are fine because they go super soft, but crispy/crunchy onions get picked out once their job of being a flavor enhancer is over. their texture is awful when you pair it with non crunchy/crispy foods. [/quote] Ironically I prefer the crispy ones in my dip. It’s when they get rehydrated and wormy that I hate them. That’s just the onion chip dip tho. Once I spent half an hour pulverizing onions in my dip mix with a mortar and pestle, lol
IchibanKasuga wrote on 2022-01-10 08:08:02:
St0rmbringer wrote on 2022-01-10 06:52:52:
This!!! Onions that have been slow cooked in a stew are fine because they go super soft, but crispy/crunchy onions get picked out once their job of being a flavor enhancer is over. their texture is awful when you pair it with non crunchy/crispy foods.
Ironically I prefer the crispy ones in my dip. It’s when they get rehydrated and wormy that I hate them. That’s just the onion chip dip tho. Once I spent half an hour pulverizing onions in my dip mix with a mortar and pestle, lol
unknown.png
[quote name="Lasagnagsag" date="2022-01-10 08:27:01" ] I eat my pizza crust first. Also I like my frozen mac and cheese to be slightly cold in the middle. [/quote] I want you to know that I closed this thread and came back because I HAVE to ask: how cold is slightly cold? I can accept if you're hungry and just do not want to bother with heating it up more but this is apparently a conscious choice for you. The pizza crust though, that's fine
Lasagnagsag wrote on 2022-01-10 08:27:01:

I want you to know that I closed this thread and came back because I HAVE to ask: how cold is slightly cold? I can accept if you're hungry and just do not want to bother with heating it up more but this is apparently a conscious choice for you. The pizza crust though, that's fine
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
not me but heres a quote from my friend

"sometimes
i get bored of a sandwich
so i just...
take all of the stuff out and have, what mom calls, a mayo sandwich
i eat stuff "weird" and my family never stops making fun of me for it
i take the cheese off of pizza, eat it, then eat the tomato pie"
not me but heres a quote from my friend

"sometimes
i get bored of a sandwich
so i just...
take all of the stuff out and have, what mom calls, a mayo sandwich
i eat stuff "weird" and my family never stops making fun of me for it
i take the cheese off of pizza, eat it, then eat the tomato pie"
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'm fine with pasta with mushrooms, until I'm about a third of the way through, then I start eating around the mushrooms. apparently there's only a small amount of mushrooms my body can have.
also, not necessarily a weird way I eat but a weird thing related to food: I always turn my plate so that the meat is the furthest away from me, because I have trouble cutting it otherwise.
I'm fine with pasta with mushrooms, until I'm about a third of the way through, then I start eating around the mushrooms. apparently there's only a small amount of mushrooms my body can have.
also, not necessarily a weird way I eat but a weird thing related to food: I always turn my plate so that the meat is the furthest away from me, because I have trouble cutting it otherwise.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I take everything apart, I eat my burgers part by part, my twix caramel first, me ice cream if it has chunks (Most flavours that have chunks, some are left unmassacred) the chunks get separated, basically most things that have easily separated components, they will get taken apart.
I take everything apart, I eat my burgers part by part, my twix caramel first, me ice cream if it has chunks (Most flavours that have chunks, some are left unmassacred) the chunks get separated, basically most things that have easily separated components, they will get taken apart.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
on the rare occasion i eat cheetos, i eat them with a fork
on the rare occasion i eat cheetos, i eat them with a fork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7