Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird ways you eat food thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I eat camembert cheese without bread. Barbaric. Idk the bread just distracts from the cheese's taste, it's nice but ehhh I just want camembert to overpower my tastebuds.

Possibly the french-iest sentences I've ever put together on these forums, congrats me.

I eat camembert cheese without bread. Barbaric. Idk the bread just distracts from the cheese's taste, it's nice but ehhh I just want camembert to overpower my tastebuds.

Possibly the french-iest sentences I've ever put together on these forums, congrats me.

I don't do it anymore, but I also used to separate the sandwich cookies, eat the filling, and then put the cookies back together and eat them for some reason.
I don't do it anymore, but I also used to separate the sandwich cookies, eat the filling, and then put the cookies back together and eat them for some reason.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I delicately peel the skin off green/red grapes and then nibble on it, and then proceed to eat the naked grape.
I delicately peel the skin off green/red grapes and then nibble on it, and then proceed to eat the naked grape.
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@SilverDragon568 The preference probably did start by being too lazy to throw it back in the microwave. Definitely not still frozen cold, just cooked enough that the outer edges of the tray are fully cooked but not crusty and with the middle also cooked but just not all the way. It gives the sauce a slightly different taste and texture in the middle. I specifically do this with stouffer's macaroni. Used to do it with hot pockets too.
@SilverDragon568 The preference probably did start by being too lazy to throw it back in the microwave. Definitely not still frozen cold, just cooked enough that the outer edges of the tray are fully cooked but not crusty and with the middle also cooked but just not all the way. It gives the sauce a slightly different taste and texture in the middle. I specifically do this with stouffer's macaroni. Used to do it with hot pockets too.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I completely refuse to pick up pizza with my hands unless I'm using a paper towel to do it, which most of the time I don't. Otherwise I just use my teeth to drag the pizza so that part of it is hanging over the edge of my plate, and then I just rip off chunk by chunk until I'm done with the slice, the whole time never touching the thing because I don't want oil or anything on my hands.

Also when I used to eat ice cream sandwiches I would always peel the chocolate part off the top half of the sandwich and then eat the ice cream and the bottom half together after it.

As for cereal whenever I'm eating it dry I just grab it with my tongue, I don't even bring a spoon with me. Spoon just feels unnecessary.
I completely refuse to pick up pizza with my hands unless I'm using a paper towel to do it, which most of the time I don't. Otherwise I just use my teeth to drag the pizza so that part of it is hanging over the edge of my plate, and then I just rip off chunk by chunk until I'm done with the slice, the whole time never touching the thing because I don't want oil or anything on my hands.

Also when I used to eat ice cream sandwiches I would always peel the chocolate part off the top half of the sandwich and then eat the ice cream and the bottom half together after it.

As for cereal whenever I'm eating it dry I just grab it with my tongue, I don't even bring a spoon with me. Spoon just feels unnecessary.
I like to eat my cereal once it’s all soggy and warm, it’s the best that way! I also put milk first lol
I like to eat my cereal once it’s all soggy and warm, it’s the best that way! I also put milk first lol
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I only like one brand of chicken strips and that's President's Choice. Simply for the fact that if you cook them right, you can easily take them out of their breading and eat separately.

I just really love the crust and the chicken monolith patty by itself
I only like one brand of chicken strips and that's President's Choice. Simply for the fact that if you cook them right, you can easily take them out of their breading and eat separately.

I just really love the crust and the chicken monolith patty by itself
i don't cook instant ramen all the way :) it mostly started because i always forget to boil them long enough and it just became a preference (and they don't get all soggy later too!)

i also cut bread crusts off of bread and just dip it in mayonnaise sometimes, jus as a little snack
i don't cook instant ramen all the way :) it mostly started because i always forget to boil them long enough and it just became a preference (and they don't get all soggy later too!)

i also cut bread crusts off of bread and just dip it in mayonnaise sometimes, jus as a little snack
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
*raises hand* Hi yes I am that person who takes apart their sandwich cookies. I also absolutely refuse to eat steak that is not medium rare, and eventually I will just start straight up vampiring the juice out of it and leaving the meat itself behind. I do the same thing with a few types of fruit, especially apples. I am weird. [quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-01-10 12:29:52" ] I'm fine with pasta with mushrooms, until I'm about a third of the way through, then I start eating around the mushrooms. apparently there's only a small amount of mushrooms my body can have. [/quote] This. This is me
*raises hand* Hi yes I am that person who takes apart their sandwich cookies.

I also absolutely refuse to eat steak that is not medium rare, and eventually I will just start straight up vampiring the juice out of it and leaving the meat itself behind. I do the same thing with a few types of fruit, especially apples.

I am weird.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-01-10 12:29:52:
I'm fine with pasta with mushrooms, until I'm about a third of the way through, then I start eating around the mushrooms. apparently there's only a small amount of mushrooms my body can have.

This. This is me
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
I don’t really think this is super unusual or anything, but it annoys my sister to no end haha. I eat my kit-kats like regular chocolate bars. I don’t like snapping them because the chocolate usually melts onto my hands.

I also really like eating frozen pepperoni. Not cold. Frozen.
I don’t really think this is super unusual or anything, but it annoys my sister to no end haha. I eat my kit-kats like regular chocolate bars. I don’t like snapping them because the chocolate usually melts onto my hands.

I also really like eating frozen pepperoni. Not cold. Frozen.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7