Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 235 236
@3idolon

...not to be rude or anything, but are you planning on making an official replacement at any point in the future? Not trying to pressure you or anything, I'm just not sure what comes next, and I'm a bit lost, so to speak.
@3idolon

...not to be rude or anything, but are you planning on making an official replacement at any point in the future? Not trying to pressure you or anything, I'm just not sure what comes next, and I'm a bit lost, so to speak.
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Rampant Not at all! And that is a good question, I will amend my answer to you to that post in a moment.

Currently an official Discord isn't planned, but I will see how things develop as we move forward. The current Discord can continue as long as the people who participate in it want it to, in its unofficial capacity.

The Discord that is currently being used was started by a previous member of the community, and was one I stumbled upon accidentally, amusingly. I was part of that Discord for awhile but had to leave due to personal reasons. However in that time it gained an 'official' capacity especially since I linked it to this thread. Unfortunately, since I'm no longer on the Discord (and don't have time to participate) I don't have any control or moderation ability of anything that occurs there. Because of that I don't feel comfortable being responsible for it, even by proxy, and is why I'm unlinking it.

For those that participate in Council, any points earned through Discord are still valid and can be kept. Any points earned through the 2021 Discord Necrotober are also still valid and can be kept. I will think about how that part of Council should be handled in the future but don't have an answer for now.

I hope that helps!
@Rampant Not at all! And that is a good question, I will amend my answer to you to that post in a moment.

Currently an official Discord isn't planned, but I will see how things develop as we move forward. The current Discord can continue as long as the people who participate in it want it to, in its unofficial capacity.

The Discord that is currently being used was started by a previous member of the community, and was one I stumbled upon accidentally, amusingly. I was part of that Discord for awhile but had to leave due to personal reasons. However in that time it gained an 'official' capacity especially since I linked it to this thread. Unfortunately, since I'm no longer on the Discord (and don't have time to participate) I don't have any control or moderation ability of anything that occurs there. Because of that I don't feel comfortable being responsible for it, even by proxy, and is why I'm unlinking it.

For those that participate in Council, any points earned through Discord are still valid and can be kept. Any points earned through the 2021 Discord Necrotober are also still valid and can be kept. I will think about how that part of Council should be handled in the future but don't have an answer for now.

I hope that helps!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon I'm sorry this happened in the server, and I hope things get better. I am a bit unclear on something, though. You say the current run of Necrotober will be valid and kept when it comes to the Council points. But what about the current round of Dergs For Lore? I already had one entry typed out, and am participating in the Council. Would the entry count, or is this run being cut? I still plan to enter, but I want to know so I don't mess up my council sheet with points that didn't count.
@3idolon I'm sorry this happened in the server, and I hope things get better. I am a bit unclear on something, though. You say the current run of Necrotober will be valid and kept when it comes to the Council points. But what about the current round of Dergs For Lore? I already had one entry typed out, and am participating in the Council. Would the entry count, or is this run being cut? I still plan to enter, but I want to know so I don't mess up my council sheet with points that didn't count.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
hmm. the announcement is a little unfortunate since i only recently joined that server, but i fully understand the decision. going forward i think i'll have to pay more attention to the thread for activities then!.
hmm. the announcement is a little unfortunate since i only recently joined that server, but i fully understand the decision. going forward i think i'll have to pay more attention to the thread for activities then!.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
@ClockworkEclipse Yep! All currently running contests will remain official and will still count for points, including Dergs for Lore. Also, I'm fairly sure Dergs for Lore will continue in the future (though sadly probably not for Council points) and Essay will be using the current pinglist for that in the future as well. It will be an 'unofficial' contest but it will still occur for people to participate in if they choose to!

@wickedgarden The server will continue to exist and you can still participate in it if you choose to, as well as any activities that are organized there. However I will not be personally involved with the running of the server of with any events that take place there.
@ClockworkEclipse Yep! All currently running contests will remain official and will still count for points, including Dergs for Lore. Also, I'm fairly sure Dergs for Lore will continue in the future (though sadly probably not for Council points) and Essay will be using the current pinglist for that in the future as well. It will be an 'unofficial' contest but it will still occur for people to participate in if they choose to!

@wickedgarden The server will continue to exist and you can still participate in it if you choose to, as well as any activities that are organized there. However I will not be personally involved with the running of the server of with any events that take place there.
@
@
@wickedgarden I'll probably be doing intermittent Derg for Lores to use up my stash of dragons so if you want to be added to the DFL pinglist for that thread I'd be happy to add you. After this round it won't be official anymore but it is always a fun opportunity to play with lore for your dragons!
@wickedgarden I'll probably be doing intermittent Derg for Lores to use up my stash of dragons so if you want to be added to the DFL pinglist for that thread I'd be happy to add you. After this round it won't be official anymore but it is always a fun opportunity to play with lore for your dragons!
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
tbh this doesnt surprise me because I saw things get weird more than once and kinda stopped using the discord because of it.

ANYWAY tHO, my necros are still all thriving and I want to put more time into trying to get a spotlight...
tbh this doesnt surprise me because I saw things get weird more than once and kinda stopped using the discord because of it.

ANYWAY tHO, my necros are still all thriving and I want to put more time into trying to get a spotlight...
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@Wyldangel Igraine has been added to the Necro Spotlight! I loved seeing that sneak peak of the Ghoul Council [emoji=mirror love size=1] Also very cool to see a dragon that became a Wraith because they were failing the 1st Trial, I don't think I've seen that before >.>
@Wyldangel Igraine has been added to the Necro Spotlight! I loved seeing that sneak peak of the Ghoul Council Also very cool to see a dragon that became a Wraith because they were failing the 1st Trial, I don't think I've seen that before >.>
@
@
@3idolon Thank you! I did some rereading of the Trials lore and given the interpretation of each Necro being given a unique plague I thought it would be an interesting concept to explore. I'm really looking forward to the Ghoul council too! ^.^
@3idolon Thank you! I did some rereading of the Trials lore and given the interpretation of each Necro being given a unique plague I thought it would be an interesting concept to explore. I'm really looking forward to the Ghoul council too! ^.^
*vibrates excitedly* this whole subspecies sounds so unique and interesting. I first tripped over this subspecies on the Necromancer Council quest + challenge thread and being super fascinated by the rpg aspect

I am very eager to join pinglists
*vibrates excitedly* this whole subspecies sounds so unique and interesting. I first tripped over this subspecies on the Necromancer Council quest + challenge thread and being super fascinated by the rpg aspect

I am very eager to join pinglists
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 235 236