Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 235 236
@3idolon I did indeed find the self-add pinglist!
@3idolon I did indeed find the self-add pinglist!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
[quote name="3idolon" date="2021-10-23 23:53:08" ] @Shadari Apologies for the delay, but Ottavia has been added to the Necro Spotlight! She is an [i]adorable[/i] muffin who deserves all the good things, and I was excited to see Ascaris make an appearance [emoji=familiar heart size=1] How is the date going to go?? [/quote] @3idolon >_> I think the "date" went like all their attempted dates go...neither picks up on the other having a huge crush on them, they share a really nice awkward lunch, and promise to do it again sometime. One day they'll figure it out.
3idolon wrote on 2021-10-23 23:53:08:
@Shadari Apologies for the delay, but Ottavia has been added to the Necro Spotlight! She is an adorable muffin who deserves all the good things, and I was excited to see Ascaris make an appearance How is the date going to go??

@3idolon

>_> I think the "date" went like all their attempted dates go...neither picks up on the other having a huge crush on them, they share a really nice awkward lunch, and promise to do it again sometime. One day they'll figure it out.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
I'm heading out for some international travel for two weeks and will have limited internet. Updates and registries will be put on a brief hold until I return!
I'm heading out for some international travel for two weeks and will have limited internet. Updates and registries will be put on a brief hold until I return!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[s]i'm too fricken obsessed with this subspecies i tell you[/s] As a thought experiment, I began to wonder what things would look like for my Necromancer had her personal timeline diverged at certain points of her life. A [b]Necromancers: What If?[/b], if you will. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=53&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=60&auth=fcb9f0856dc0816b390998524d940b13bee76c44&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] First up: Baby Neveah. A wee little bab who hasn't earned her stripes. Has no filter whatsoever and is far too curious for her own good. Her favorite words are 'why?' and 'why not?'. Not necessarily a divergence in her timeline but I literally can't get over how cute she is. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=41&wings=60&auth=400678e05805aeaac77cc16c1c92097d6e4d9ec8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] In this timeline, Neveah had a [i]very bad day[/i], failed the Second Trial, and became a ghoul. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=60&auth=887fe98d70ed249507b7050e051d1fac0c48d31e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Next: Neveah, if she had failed the Trial of Contagion and become a Necroservus. She would not be thrilled in the slightest. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=042ca56a54bb16034f4e5d135487a8070c12b74d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] time to make a deal with the shade [s]and have it go horribly wrong[/s]
i'm too fricken obsessed with this subspecies i tell you

As a thought experiment, I began to wonder what things would look like for my Necromancer had her personal timeline diverged at certain points of her life. A Necromancers: What If?, if you will.
dragon?age=0&body=53&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=0&winggene=2&wings=60&auth=fcb9f0856dc0816b390998524d940b13bee76c44&dummyext=prev.png

First up: Baby Neveah. A wee little bab who hasn't earned her stripes. Has no filter whatsoever and is far too curious for her own good. Her favorite words are 'why?' and 'why not?'. Not necessarily a divergence in her timeline but I literally can't get over how cute she is.

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=41&wings=60&auth=400678e05805aeaac77cc16c1c92097d6e4d9ec8&dummyext=prev.png

In this timeline, Neveah had a very bad day, failed the Second Trial, and became a ghoul.

dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=60&auth=887fe98d70ed249507b7050e051d1fac0c48d31e&dummyext=prev.png

Next: Neveah, if she had failed the Trial of Contagion and become a Necroservus. She would not be thrilled in the slightest.

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=40&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=042ca56a54bb16034f4e5d135487a8070c12b74d&dummyext=prev.png

time to make a deal with the shade and have it go horribly wrong
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
@3idolon

Please remove all of my dragons from the listings here. Those dragons are:

Necromancers:
- Aerugosanguis
- Nosoi
- Bottfly
- Alaric

'Servi
-Intestinum
- Syncytia
- Ondine
- Nahum
- Dream

Wraiths
- Kythera

Neuts
-Olecrana

I would also like to be removed from the pinglists but for some reason one cell with my username on the pinglists is protected and I cannot remove myself. Please would you do so.
@3idolon

Please remove all of my dragons from the listings here. Those dragons are:

Necromancers:
- Aerugosanguis
- Nosoi
- Bottfly
- Alaric

'Servi
-Intestinum
- Syncytia
- Ondine
- Nahum
- Dream

Wraiths
- Kythera

Neuts
-Olecrana

I would also like to be removed from the pinglists but for some reason one cell with my username on the pinglists is protected and I cannot remove myself. Please would you do so.
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
@3idolon
Hi there!
Just wanted to check if you would be willing to check the pinglist for me. I tried adding my name to a few but due to being on phone Im not sure if it worked currectly or not?
I also would like to say I own a pair of necromancers (I think?) and plan to breed them in the future ^^
@HalloweenTown97
So I can find this forum post a bit easier
@3idolon
Hi there!
Just wanted to check if you would be willing to check the pinglist for me. I tried adding my name to a few but due to being on phone Im not sure if it worked currectly or not?
I also would like to say I own a pair of necromancers (I think?) and plan to breed them in the future ^^
@HalloweenTown97
So I can find this forum post a bit easier
@HalloweenTown97
I checked the pinglist, and it looks like you were successfully able to add yourself! I hope it's okay that I helped you out, as 3idolon is currently unable to get to the sheets reliably themself.
@HalloweenTown97
I checked the pinglist, and it looks like you were successfully able to add yourself! I hope it's okay that I helped you out, as 3idolon is currently unable to get to the sheets reliably themself.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@counterklock Oh wow I love the diverging timeline versions you’ve come up with! I’ve seen a few people create a scry of their Necro before the Trials but never the full scope of possibilities. I feel like I get a really thorough understanding of Neveah‘s personality seeing how she would have responded to each outcome, thank you for sharing!

@EssayOfThoughts You’ve been removed from the pinglist, let me know if there are any other edits there you need. I’ll remove the dragons when I get back from my travels and have full access to my docs again.

@HalloweenTown97 Welcome to the subspecies! I look forward to registering your Necros when I get back from my travels!
@counterklock Oh wow I love the diverging timeline versions you’ve come up with! I’ve seen a few people create a scry of their Necro before the Trials but never the full scope of possibilities. I feel like I get a really thorough understanding of Neveah‘s personality seeing how she would have responded to each outcome, thank you for sharing!

@EssayOfThoughts You’ve been removed from the pinglist, let me know if there are any other edits there you need. I’ll remove the dragons when I get back from my travels and have full access to my docs again.

@HalloweenTown97 Welcome to the subspecies! I look forward to registering your Necros when I get back from my travels!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Delotha - Thank you for checking for me. I dont mind at all that you checked. Just glad to know I did it right. Thank you again!
@Delotha - Thank you for checking for me. I dont mind at all that you checked. Just glad to know I did it right. Thank you again!
@3idolon Aaah I'm glad you liked my alternate universe Neveahs!!

I also wanted to let you know that I goofed while registering my last dragon, Lorelai - she should be a Wraith, not a Necroservus :"D
@3idolon Aaah I'm glad you liked my alternate universe Neveahs!!

I also wanted to let you know that I goofed while registering my last dragon, Lorelai - she should be a Wraith, not a Necroservus :"D
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 235 236