Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72
@TeenyTK
Heeey so curious... What about breeding Flowers with non-flowers if the babies still turn out in the parameters of what is considered a Flower?
@TeenyTK
Heeey so curious... What about breeding Flowers with non-flowers if the babies still turn out in the parameters of what is considered a Flower?
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@OdiAibyouka Hello! :D

You can breed a Flower with anyone, there's no restrictions at all :D Flowers are meant to be bred with non-Flowers in order to spread the lineage further, even, so that's what the goal here is. c:

As long as a dragon is related to either Gladioli or Carnations and fit the requirements (colour & gene), then it's a Flower! If it is related to Gladioli or Carnations and fit the gene requirements, but not colour, it's a Rooted.

Hope that clears it up! If not, let me know and I'll try to phrase it better :')
@OdiAibyouka Hello! :D

You can breed a Flower with anyone, there's no restrictions at all :D Flowers are meant to be bred with non-Flowers in order to spread the lineage further, even, so that's what the goal here is. c:

As long as a dragon is related to either Gladioli or Carnations and fit the requirements (colour & gene), then it's a Flower! If it is related to Gladioli or Carnations and fit the gene requirements, but not colour, it's a Rooted.

Hope that clears it up! If not, let me know and I'll try to phrase it better :')
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
So, I'm leaving Flight Rising. This project has helped me through so much, and gave me so many memories. Thank you all, just for being my friends.
So, I'm leaving Flight Rising. This project has helped me through so much, and gave me so many memories. Thank you all, just for being my friends.
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@OtakuTrash Aw, sad to see you go, but all the best to you <3 You're such a lovely person, and I hope things are alright with you, should you ever return don't be a stranger! c:
@OtakuTrash Aw, sad to see you go, but all the best to you <3 You're such a lovely person, and I hope things are alright with you, should you ever return don't be a stranger! c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-09-11 11:53:07" ] @/OtakuTrash Aw, sad to see you go, but all the best to you <3 You're such a lovely person, and I hope things are alright with you, should you ever return don't be a stranger! c: [/quote] @TeenyTK Thank you! I won't hesitate if I need to reach out :D
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-09-11 11:53:07:
@/OtakuTrash Aw, sad to see you go, but all the best to you <3 You're such a lovely person, and I hope things are alright with you, should you ever return don't be a stranger! c:
@TeenyTK Thank you! I won't hesitate if I need to reach out :D
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@OtakuTrash Good! Stay safe, we'll miss you <3
@OtakuTrash Good! Stay safe, we'll miss you <3
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @Scatterspark![/size] [b]User ID:[/b] 197813 [b]Intended name:[/b] Hulda [b]Soul Trait:[/b] Battle Born [b]Spiritual Traits (optional):[/b] True Loyalty, Essence of Life [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] A mortal body. A purpose; a longing. The moment Hulda's soul filled the muscles and mind of a dragon, she noticed a need for her presence. Initially, she concluded this was a requirement for more Battle Born and so she trained herself harshly. Promised herself and her lineage that she would protect all who needed a warrior. Time passed with her aiding many a soul, dragon, and Flower; yet nothing changed. Seeking this nagging purpose, Hulda left the region she'd aided. The Starwood Strand. It was here, somewhere; she noted a pull stronger than ever before. Deep within the trees, vines, and undergrowth, she found him. A still-hibernating Gaoler. She gave of herself to him with the knowledge he had been the one calling to her. How, she didn't know, but her flowers began growing over his pelt, losing most of their color but awakening him nonetheless. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71674168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716742/71674168_350.png[/img][/url] If any of the lore and such is a little off, do let me know so I can fix things!
I would like to adopt a Flower, @Scatterspark!
User ID: 197813
Intended name: Hulda
Soul Trait: Battle Born
Spiritual Traits (optional): True Loyalty, Essence of Life
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):
A mortal body. A purpose; a longing. The moment Hulda's soul filled the muscles and mind of a dragon, she noticed a need for her presence. Initially, she concluded this was a requirement for more Battle Born and so she trained herself harshly. Promised herself and her lineage that she would protect all who needed a warrior. Time passed with her aiding many a soul, dragon, and Flower; yet nothing changed. Seeking this nagging purpose, Hulda left the region she'd aided. The Starwood Strand. It was here, somewhere; she noted a pull stronger than ever before. Deep within the trees, vines, and undergrowth, she found him. A still-hibernating Gaoler. She gave of herself to him with the knowledge he had been the one calling to her. How, she didn't know, but her flowers began growing over his pelt, losing most of their color but awakening him nonetheless.
71674168_350.png

If any of the lore and such is a little off, do let me know so I can fix things!
@chorderaos
That's a lovely lore snippet, thank you for adopting her! I think Heliotrope would be proud of a strong warrior daughter. :) I'll feed her up and send her your way in CR momentarily!
@chorderaos
That's a lovely lore snippet, thank you for adopting her! I think Heliotrope would be proud of a strong warrior daughter. :) I'll feed her up and send her your way in CR momentarily!
event-sig-small-4.png
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK![/size] [b]User ID:[/b] 282084 [b]Intended name:[/b] Leiriope (another way of spelling the name Liriope, the mother of Narcissus in Greek mythology and one of the Anthousai (flower nymphs)) [b]Soul Trait:[/b] The Runic [b]Spiritual Traits (optional):[/b] The Free, Breaths of Beneath [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] [i]"Forgive me, but you're stepping on that headstone."[/i] Leiriope whirled to face the source of the voice, startled by the broken silence. She hadn't been been sure this was even the right place upon first glance, but the familiar tug of a restless soul she had felt in her upon pausing to read the area's energy was not to be ignored. Of all the strange places she had found wandering souls, she had never expected a well-tended patch of bamboo in the midst of the Windswept Plateau to be one of them. But here she was, in the midst of what she assumed was some clan's graveyard, searching for the source of that tug. [i]"My apologies. I didn't mean to startle you. But you [u]are[/u] standing on a headstone, and that spirit won't be getting any rest until you get off of it."[/i] The source of the voice was a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65144495]male Gaoler[/url], much like her own physical form, but where her coat was pale with the white and silver of the Icefields, this Gaoler was black and green, the striking white outline of his own skeleton standing in stark contrast to the rest of its coloration. If not for how different his markings were, Leiriope might have mistaken him for another Flower. His spirit certainly resonated with the same solemn understanding she had come to associate with others of her kind - why, then, did he not bear the same blooms? Nevertheless, Leiriope heeded the stranger's words and glanced downwards. Sure enough, she [i]was[/i] standing on a headstone, and the moment she removed her paw the tugging sensation within her soul ceased. She must have tread on it accidentally when she was exploring the area. Leiriope sheepishly backed away, casting an embarrassed look in the Gaoler's direction as if to apologize for her unnecessary intrusion. Much to her surprise, however, the Gaoler approached, giving a respectful nod towards the flowers in her coat before speaking once more: [i]"All is forgiven, Mourner. My name is Styx, and it's my job to tend to the dead of the Tradewinds Clan. You may leave if you wish, but know that your presence is always welcome here, and it would be an honor to share my den with you if you should desire to stay."[/i] Surprising even herself, Leiriope smiled and shook her head [i]"yes"[/i]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69660126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696602/69660126_350.png[/img][/url] Got a little carried away with the lore, but I think it fits her quite well. I can't wait to expand on her lore more with Styx and possibly carry on the Mourning Flowers bloodline once I get her levelled appropriately.
I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK!

User ID: 282084

Intended name: Leiriope (another way of spelling the name Liriope, the mother of Narcissus in Greek mythology and one of the Anthousai (flower nymphs))

Soul Trait: The Runic

Spiritual Traits (optional): The Free, Breaths of Beneath

Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):

"Forgive me, but you're stepping on that headstone."

Leiriope whirled to face the source of the voice, startled by the broken silence. She hadn't been been sure this was even the right place upon first glance, but the familiar tug of a restless soul she had felt in her upon pausing to read the area's energy was not to be ignored. Of all the strange places she had found wandering souls, she had never expected a well-tended patch of bamboo in the midst of the Windswept Plateau to be one of them. But here she was, in the midst of what she assumed was some clan's graveyard, searching for the source of that tug.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to startle you. But you are standing on a headstone, and that spirit won't be getting any rest until you get off of it."

The source of the voice was a male Gaoler, much like her own physical form, but where her coat was pale with the white and silver of the Icefields, this Gaoler was black and green, the striking white outline of his own skeleton standing in stark contrast to the rest of its coloration. If not for how different his markings were, Leiriope might have mistaken him for another Flower. His spirit certainly resonated with the same solemn understanding she had come to associate with others of her kind - why, then, did he not bear the same blooms?

Nevertheless, Leiriope heeded the stranger's words and glanced downwards. Sure enough, she was standing on a headstone, and the moment she removed her paw the tugging sensation within her soul ceased. She must have tread on it accidentally when she was exploring the area. Leiriope sheepishly backed away, casting an embarrassed look in the Gaoler's direction as if to apologize for her unnecessary intrusion. Much to her surprise, however, the Gaoler approached, giving a respectful nod towards the flowers in her coat before speaking once more:

"All is forgiven, Mourner. My name is Styx, and it's my job to tend to the dead of the Tradewinds Clan. You may leave if you wish, but know that your presence is always welcome here, and it would be an honor to share my den with you if you should desire to stay."

Surprising even herself, Leiriope smiled and shook her head "yes".

69660126_350.png

Got a little carried away with the lore, but I think it fits her quite well. I can't wait to expand on her lore more with Styx and possibly carry on the Mourning Flowers bloodline once I get her levelled appropriately.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
@FoxyCipher Oooh, that's so lovely ;A; And made me unreasonably giddy, what a sweet first meeting?? I'll send her your way now c: I am beyond excited to see how her lore will expand and Styx sounds incredibly interesting, too. :o Thank you for taking her in!
@FoxyCipher Oooh, that's so lovely ;A; And made me unreasonably giddy, what a sweet first meeting?? I'll send her your way now c: I am beyond excited to see how her lore will expand and Styx sounds incredibly interesting, too. :o Thank you for taking her in!
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71 72