Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74
@TwistxdEuphorix

Thank you for adopting Valeria! Excited to see what you'll do with em!
@TwistxdEuphorix

Thank you for adopting Valeria! Excited to see what you'll do with em!
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @Penjikenji![/size] [b]User ID:[/b] 471138 [b]Intended name:[/b] Serephen [b]Soul Trait:[/b] Blood Locked [b]Spiritual Traits (optional):[/b] Hearth-fire, Unbreaking [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] [i]When he arrived, he was welcomed by the morning sun, barely peeking out of the branches of the trees that surrounded him. He was in a meadow, a small clearing in the middle of the forest. The flowers surrounding him fluttered in the wind, as if greeting him. And in the middle of it all- a single body laid, almost hidden by the greenery, if not for the crimson stains, already seeping into the soils below. Serephen could sense the soul’s heavy distress, still not over the gruesome fate they’ve faced. Stepping closer, humming an old tune- he calmed the soul. . . . Another soul rested, he sighed- and a countless more to go.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69044715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690448/69044715_350.png[/img][/url]
I would like to adopt a Flower, @Penjikenji!
User ID: 471138
Intended name: Serephen
Soul Trait: Blood Locked
Spiritual Traits (optional): Hearth-fire, Unbreaking
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):

When he arrived, he was welcomed by the morning sun,
barely peeking out of the branches of the trees that surrounded him.

He was in a meadow, a small clearing in the middle of the forest.
The flowers surrounding him fluttered in the wind, as if greeting him.

And in the middle of it all- a single body laid, almost hidden by the greenery,
if not for the crimson stains, already seeping into the soils below.

Serephen could sense the soul’s heavy distress, still not over the gruesome fate they’ve faced.

Stepping closer, humming an old tune- he calmed the soul.

. . .

Another soul rested, he sighed- and a countless more to go.

69044715_350.png
glower_shelf.png
@makyroll Sending Serephen your way! Love that lore snippet <3
@makyroll Sending Serephen your way! Love that lore snippet <3
MQKyQ.gif ..

⋅ Penji
⋅ FR+3
⋅ she/her
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RZX6hkP.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Constantia][size=6][b][i]a sales thread appears...[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][b]General Pinglist (all pings)[/b] @Penjikenji @AloraDannon @OdiAibyouka @LadyDiscord @Jaguarthecat @Faintly @Tubbo @LadyAria @Scatterspark @girlinthechair @StormLobby @FNEISZ @Blackeyed @XiangEr [/center] [center][size=3][color=#000000]----------------[/color][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]__________[nextcol] Figured it was time for something new! And I may or may not have wanted to make a straight up sales thread for a while so those that would rather sell their kiddos can- you can find it at the link below! Along with the sales thread comes a new, updated pinglist. I've decided against transferring any names from the old one, so if you'd like to remain on the pinglist, either add yourself again or let me know so I can do it. The new list can be found in the first post, but I'll also be linking it here. In general, I haven't been feeling great lately, so work on this project has definitively slowed a bit :') Hopefully, if I can get back into the swing of things, I should be back on track soon. I keep yapping about my big project for this, but it genuinely is something I want to finish and be able to add to this one day, so there's no way I'm going to give up work on it. However, I have realized I might need some help with it. If any one of you have some time and energy to spare and would like to join in with the chaos, drop me a PM! Any skills involving drawing, poetry, or such would be extra appreciated. In terms of art especially, I am definitively willing to compensate you for your time, too! Thank you all for making this such a lovely project to work on <3 [nextcol][color=transparent]__________[/columns] [center][size=3][color=#000000]----------------[/color][/size][/center] [center][font=Tw Cen MT][size=6][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lVtZpbyutKYuzN9VN1bjLz1ZFXn6o3KBO4W6OdbL6Ts/edit?usp=sharing]New Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3052842#post_3052842]Sales Thread[/url][/b][/size][/center]
RZX6hkP.png
a sales thread appears...

__________ Figured it was time for something new! And I may or may not have wanted to make a straight up sales thread for a while so those that would rather sell their kiddos can- you can find it at the link below!

Along with the sales thread comes a new, updated pinglist. I've decided against transferring any names from the old one, so if you'd like to remain on the pinglist, either add yourself again or let me know so I can do it. The new list can be found in the first post, but I'll also be linking it here.

In general, I haven't been feeling great lately, so work on this project has definitively slowed a bit :') Hopefully, if I can get back into the swing of things, I should be back on track soon. I keep yapping about my big project for this, but it genuinely is something I want to finish and be able to add to this one day, so there's no way I'm going to give up work on it.

However, I have realized I might need some help with it. If any one of you have some time and energy to spare and would like to join in with the chaos, drop me a PM! Any skills involving drawing, poetry, or such would be extra appreciated. In terms of art especially, I am definitively willing to compensate you for your time, too!

Thank you all for making this such a lovely project to work on <3

___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK
Hi there! I'd like to be on the general pinglist. Thanks!
@TeenyTK
Hi there! I'd like to be on the general pinglist. Thanks!
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@XiangEr Added! :D
@XiangEr Added! :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Some interesting news, I hatched a flower today! It just so happened to be my first primal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72203550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722036/72203550_350.png[/img][/url]
Some interesting news, I hatched a flower today!
It just so happened to be my first primal
72203550_350.png
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
@Storm773 Oh! That is awesome!!! And, as far as I know, the first primal Flower :oo Congrats!! That's so wicked. What do you plan to do with her? c:
@Storm773 Oh! That is awesome!!! And, as far as I know, the first primal Flower :oo Congrats!! That's so wicked. What do you plan to do with her? c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyRK

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm torn between giving her to someone as I'm not really fond of her colors and keeping her because she's my first primal hatch and possibly the first primal flower ^^"

My current thoughts are that I might have her registered and then maybe give her to someone but I'm not really sure
@TeenyRK

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm torn between giving her to someone as I'm not really fond of her colors and keeping her because she's my first primal hatch and possibly the first primal flower ^^"

My current thoughts are that I might have her registered and then maybe give her to someone but I'm not really sure
9ySZ5.gif KuVn2.gif
@Storm773 Yeah, I can feel that. Not an easy decision! No matter what you settle on, it's still a lucky hatch :D Always loved special eyes, so there actually being a primal Flower now is wicked cool!
@Storm773 Yeah, I can feel that. Not an easy decision! No matter what you settle on, it's still a lucky hatch :D Always loved special eyes, so there actually being a primal Flower now is wicked cool!
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 73 74