Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-09-11 04:24:57" ] @OdiAibyouka Hello! :D You can breed a Flower with anyone, there's no restrictions at all :D Flowers are meant to be bred with non-Flowers in order to spread the lineage further, even, so that's what the goal here is. c: As long as a dragon is related to either Gladioli or Carnations and fit the requirements (colour & gene), then it's a Flower! If it is related to Gladioli or Carnations and fit the gene requirements, but not colour, it's a Rooted. Hope that clears it up! If not, let me know and I'll try to phrase it better :') [/quote] Ok! I just wanted to make sure cause most of the others seemed to be breed between flower and flower.
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-09-11 04:24:57:
@OdiAibyouka Hello! :D

You can breed a Flower with anyone, there's no restrictions at all :D Flowers are meant to be bred with non-Flowers in order to spread the lineage further, even, so that's what the goal here is. c:

As long as a dragon is related to either Gladioli or Carnations and fit the requirements (colour & gene), then it's a Flower! If it is related to Gladioli or Carnations and fit the gene requirements, but not colour, it's a Rooted.

Hope that clears it up! If not, let me know and I'll try to phrase it better :')

Ok! I just wanted to make sure cause most of the others seemed to be breed between flower and flower.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72318041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723181/72318041_350.png[/img][/url] [b]AHAHAHA, THE RNG GODS COULDN’T STOP ME FOR LONG[/b]
72318041_350.png

AHAHAHA, THE RNG GODS COULDN’T STOP ME FOR LONG
She/Her/They/Them
@OdiAibyouka Oh, were you talking about the Blossom gene, perhaps? I might have misunderstood it, sorry, my head hasn't been all there lately :') Because if that's the case then yes, it's common to get mates with matching terts. Less fighting with the RNG that way, as StormLobby knows lmao.

If you've got a Mourning Flower, any other outsider dragon is a viable mate, but it's a lot easier if it's one that's close to the colour and gene requirements (especially the Blossom tert, since it's an expensive gene lol) of the project. :P Breeding an actual Mourning Flower with another Mourning Flower would be highly discouraged and, I think we shouldn't even be far enough down generation wise for it to be possible. Sorry if I'm just making this more confusing, I'm not entirely sure why words aren't working for me right now? :'DD I swear, I'm not trying to make this more complicated than it actually is, lol.

@StormLobby HAH! Prevail! Starting to think nothing can stop you, I know I would never have the patience to challenge the RNG gods so boldly :o I bow down to your perseverance!! That makes two now, right?
@OdiAibyouka Oh, were you talking about the Blossom gene, perhaps? I might have misunderstood it, sorry, my head hasn't been all there lately :') Because if that's the case then yes, it's common to get mates with matching terts. Less fighting with the RNG that way, as StormLobby knows lmao.

If you've got a Mourning Flower, any other outsider dragon is a viable mate, but it's a lot easier if it's one that's close to the colour and gene requirements (especially the Blossom tert, since it's an expensive gene lol) of the project. :P Breeding an actual Mourning Flower with another Mourning Flower would be highly discouraged and, I think we shouldn't even be far enough down generation wise for it to be possible. Sorry if I'm just making this more confusing, I'm not entirely sure why words aren't working for me right now? :'DD I swear, I'm not trying to make this more complicated than it actually is, lol.

@StormLobby HAH! Prevail! Starting to think nothing can stop you, I know I would never have the patience to challenge the RNG gods so boldly :o I bow down to your perseverance!! That makes two now, right?
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Guess who's level 10 now~? That's right! I did some some late-night coli grinding and got Leiriope up to level 10 last night, so she can formally be registered as a Mourning Flower! (I also double-checked the word count on that lore story I wrote for her, it's somewhere around 390 words, so that requirement is met. I may expand on her specific lore a bit more later, to better show off her Soul & Spiritual traits!) Hope you don't mind that I popped Falcon on her in favor of Piebald, I think it brings out her lovely silver coloration a little bit better. [u]Leiriope[/u] G3 - Carnations Line Soul Trait: The Runic Spiritual Traits: The Free, Breaths of Beneath [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69660126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696602/69660126_350.png[/img][/url]
@TeenyTK

Guess who's level 10 now~?

That's right! I did some some late-night coli grinding and got Leiriope up to level 10 last night, so she can formally be registered as a Mourning Flower!

(I also double-checked the word count on that lore story I wrote for her, it's somewhere around 390 words, so that requirement is met. I may expand on her specific lore a bit more later, to better show off her Soul & Spiritual traits!)

Hope you don't mind that I popped Falcon on her in favor of Piebald, I think it brings out her lovely silver coloration a little bit better.

Leiriope

G3 - Carnations Line

Soul Trait: The Runic

Spiritual Traits: The Free, Breaths of Beneath

69660126_350.png
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
@TeenyTK Ye, though I’m hoping this one counts as a Blossom and not just a Rooted :’D
@TeenyTK Ye, though I’m hoping this one counts as a Blossom and not just a Rooted :’D
She/Her/They/Them
@FoxyCipher Ooo, quick! I've added her to the official registry :D If you get around to expanding more on her lore, I'd love to read it- I gobble up lore like a proper lil gremlin lmao. And of course not, any primary or secondary gene is fine for Flowers :D She looks great with Falcon, actually, solid choice :o

@StormLobby The- the secondary :')) Ffff I'm so sorry, I am also slightly amused ngl, but yeah, this one is also a Rooted. I'm afraid the colour RNG gods may be even less forgiving than the gene ones oof. Both the primary and secondary colour needs to be within the antique-midnight range :'D
@FoxyCipher Ooo, quick! I've added her to the official registry :D If you get around to expanding more on her lore, I'd love to read it- I gobble up lore like a proper lil gremlin lmao. And of course not, any primary or secondary gene is fine for Flowers :D She looks great with Falcon, actually, solid choice :o

@StormLobby The- the secondary :')) Ffff I'm so sorry, I am also slightly amused ngl, but yeah, this one is also a Rooted. I'm afraid the colour RNG gods may be even less forgiving than the gene ones oof. Both the primary and secondary colour needs to be within the antique-midnight range :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK I was wondering if this guy has the color requirements for a mourning flower? I’m aware that he hasn’t got the lineage to be one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69339579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/693396/69339579_350.png[/img][/url]
@TeenyTK I was wondering if this guy has the color requirements for a mourning flower? I’m aware that he hasn’t got the lineage to be one.
69339579_350.png
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
@TeenyTK Guess who's finally ready to be registered!! Valeria!! Hopefully they can have a nest soon with Ieremiya. :D Super excited!!! [center][u]Valeria[/u] GEN 3 Gladiolas Line Soul Trait: Watcher Spiritual Traits: Dark Touch; True Loyalty I hope you take a look at their bio :D I worked hard on the layout ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71841131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718412/71841131_350.png[/img][/url]
@TeenyTK

Guess who's finally ready to be registered!! Valeria!! Hopefully they can have a nest soon with Ieremiya. :D Super excited!!!

Valeria

GEN 3 Gladiolas Line

Soul Trait: Watcher

Spiritual Traits: Dark Touch; True Loyalty

I hope you take a look at their bio :D I worked hard on the layout ^^
71841131_350.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK![/size] [b]User ID:[/b] 586538 [b]Intended name:[/b] Alexios [b]Soul Trait:[/b] Specter [b]Spiritual Traits (optional):[/b] Sightless Warrior, Unbreaking [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] The wind fluttered through Alexios' thick pelt. It was a wind that would chill any other dragon to the bone, yet Alexios grew up here. To bad it was only a short visit, his travels of the world were never long. He never really dared to part with Ieremiya and Valeria very long. It could be disasterous, he knew, if he left them. Yet duty called to him, far away from the Blossom Falls where he lived with his mate, and his friends. And so, the dark goaler pressed on, towards the Fortress of Ends, where he was left to be raised among the Sentinals. He knew the pressing fear in his chest was the fear of having to find the soul of one of the dragons who had raised him. It longed for the comforts that it disregarded in life. Footprints were left from Alexios' long claws, and soon the wind seemed to die down, revealing his destination. He was greeted with a nod by the guards at the entrance. Alexios didn't recognize them, they were to young. The call of the lost soul grew more impatient, more imploring. Alexios could feel it now, the connection between him and the soul. His stomach dropped as he walked through the winding halls of ice. Soon, the soul was found. Alexios recognized the pale blue pelt matched with her darker, sky blue wings, and long braids, her large white horns. A silent tear shed from his left eye. It was the goaler who had raised him, kindly, gently. "Raiora!" His call was unheard as her spirit laid against the wall, lethargic, sad. He knew once he opened the veil to the Beyond, she would restore to her original, strong state. And so he did, watching sadly as his former mentor stood, regaining the strength to cross. She turned to him, letting out a sigh. "I am not disappointed in you, Alexios. You have done well." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68140393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681404/68140393_350.png[/img][/url]
I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK!
User ID: 586538
Intended name: Alexios
Soul Trait: Specter
Spiritual Traits (optional): Sightless Warrior, Unbreaking
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words): The wind fluttered through Alexios' thick pelt. It was a wind that would chill any other dragon to the bone, yet Alexios grew up here. To bad it was only a short visit, his travels of the world were never long. He never really dared to part with Ieremiya and Valeria very long. It could be disasterous, he knew, if he left them. Yet duty called to him, far away from the Blossom Falls where he lived with his mate, and his friends. And so, the dark goaler pressed on, towards the Fortress of Ends, where he was left to be raised among the Sentinals. He knew the pressing fear in his chest was the fear of having to find the soul of one of the dragons who had raised him. It longed for the comforts that it disregarded in life.
Footprints were left from Alexios' long claws, and soon the wind seemed to die down, revealing his destination. He was greeted with a nod by the guards at the entrance. Alexios didn't recognize them, they were to young. The call of the lost soul grew more impatient, more imploring. Alexios could feel it now, the connection between him and the soul. His stomach dropped as he walked through the winding halls of ice. Soon, the soul was found. Alexios recognized the pale blue pelt matched with her darker, sky blue wings, and long braids, her large white horns. A silent tear shed from his left eye.
It was the goaler who had raised him, kindly, gently.
"Raiora!" His call was unheard as her spirit laid against the wall, lethargic, sad. He knew once he opened the veil to the Beyond, she would restore to her original, strong state. And so he did, watching sadly as his former mentor stood, regaining the strength to cross. She turned to him, letting out a sigh.
"I am not disappointed in you, Alexios. You have done well."

68140393_350.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@TeenyTK Yeah, it’s been a hot minute so I forgot (which is why I asked you) :’)

One day. One day I’ll get it right, even if I have to punch the RNGods with my bare hANDS-
@TeenyTK Yeah, it’s been a hot minute so I forgot (which is why I asked you) :’)

One day. One day I’ll get it right, even if I have to punch the RNGods with my bare hANDS-
She/Her/They/Them
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 73 74