Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
glad i checked to see if it already exists before making a thread myself lol
glad i checked to see if it already exists before making a thread myself lol
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Just wanted to add that I got the same issue. Seems to be a site wide issue, from what I'm reading here.

Clearing the browser doesn't do anything, and it's only FlightRising with the issue on lag.
Just wanted to add that I got the same issue. Seems to be a site wide issue, from what I'm reading here.

Clearing the browser doesn't do anything, and it's only FlightRising with the issue on lag.
Same issue here, my internet is bad, but it was never that bad. Huge delay on any attempted actions,
So far I noticed it on: Auction House purchase and relisting auctions, Bonding with familiars, Marketplace purchase, Crim's Collection Cart, Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, Swipp's Swap Stand, Roundsey's Raffle Roulette, Tomo's Trivia Tablet, Any attempts to customize a dragon (Biography editing however is somehow unaffected)

Experienced issue on both PC and Mobile, specs:
Connection Type: Wi-Fi and Data Transfer (identical results on both)
Browser: Google Chrome on both
Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit and Android
Same issue here, my internet is bad, but it was never that bad. Huge delay on any attempted actions,
So far I noticed it on: Auction House purchase and relisting auctions, Bonding with familiars, Marketplace purchase, Crim's Collection Cart, Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, Swipp's Swap Stand, Roundsey's Raffle Roulette, Tomo's Trivia Tablet, Any attempts to customize a dragon (Biography editing however is somehow unaffected)

Experienced issue on both PC and Mobile, specs:
Connection Type: Wi-Fi and Data Transfer (identical results on both)
Browser: Google Chrome on both
Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit and Android
I am having the same issue.
I am having the same issue.
Same issue over here, everything involving familiars, skins, apparel and buttons in general is extremely slow
Same issue over here, everything involving familiars, skins, apparel and buttons in general is extremely slow
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I am having this issue as well

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast
Device type: Desktop
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Window 8 I believe
I am having this issue as well

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast
Device type: Desktop
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Window 8 I believe
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Same all around; PC with Windows 10, Chrome that I just updated to try fixing the problem (zero change)

It's come with Coli problems too for me, stuff liking to Just Not Load more often, but I always have coli problems
Same all around; PC with Windows 10, Chrome that I just updated to try fixing the problem (zero change)

It's come with Coli problems too for me, stuff liking to Just Not Load more often, but I always have coli problems
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Same problem here especially with bonding with familiars which is pretty annoying since I have close to a 100 just on my active dragons and usually I use a dragon to bond with a couple in my hoard as well but I'm not even able to bond with five without just giving up since it takes so long and says I for example bonded with a familiar which I haven't bonded with that day.
Same problem here especially with bonding with familiars which is pretty annoying since I have close to a 100 just on my active dragons and usually I use a dragon to bond with a couple in my hoard as well but I'm not even able to bond with five without just giving up since it takes so long and says I for example bonded with a familiar which I haven't bonded with that day.
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
Same problem, both with win10 chrome on pc with speedy internet, as well as android phone with mobile data
Same problem, both with win10 chrome on pc with speedy internet, as well as android phone with mobile data
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
I'm having the same problem. Played a fun game called "Spam the Bond Button and Hope it Registers." Very frustrating. I've managed to bond with all mine, but it was painful.
I'm having the same problem. Played a fun game called "Spam the Bond Button and Hope it Registers." Very frustrating. I've managed to bond with all mine, but it was painful.
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20