Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
Same

Mozilla Firefox

Also Pinkerton not working:
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/pinkpile

Duplicate entry in /Connection.php Line 631
Same

Mozilla Firefox

Also Pinkerton not working:
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/pinkpile

Duplicate entry in /Connection.php Line 631
I'm having the same issue. I could deal with it at Baldwins cause it was just a couple prompts but fam bonding is so slow that I gotta stop for the day.
I'm having the same issue. I could deal with it at Baldwins cause it was just a couple prompts but fam bonding is so slow that I gotta stop for the day.
mojxxOc.jpg
Yep, super lag when bonding with familiars. Takes at least 20 seconds for the window to pop up after pressing the Bond button.

Feeding dragons was the first thing I did when I got on today, and it acted really strange.
I clicked to feed seafood only. It took a few seconds for the "dragons fed" window to pop up.
Then I clicked "feed all". It lagged again before popping up with... "no dragons were fed!" as if I'd selected seafood again.
I closed out the window and then the "all dragons fed" window came up. Super odd lag, there.

Chrome (up to date)
Windows 10
Home Wifi
Yep, super lag when bonding with familiars. Takes at least 20 seconds for the window to pop up after pressing the Bond button.

Feeding dragons was the first thing I did when I got on today, and it acted really strange.
I clicked to feed seafood only. It took a few seconds for the "dragons fed" window to pop up.
Then I clicked "feed all". It lagged again before popping up with... "no dragons were fed!" as if I'd selected seafood again.
I closed out the window and then the "all dragons fed" window came up. Super odd lag, there.

Chrome (up to date)
Windows 10
Home Wifi
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
includes also exalting, coliseum works just as usual but pressing the actual exalt button takes ages

Edit: I do hope this'll get repaired by tomorrow cause doing a 150 egg mass hatch with this might be annoying xD
includes also exalting, coliseum works just as usual but pressing the actual exalt button takes ages

Edit: I do hope this'll get repaired by tomorrow cause doing a 150 egg mass hatch with this might be annoying xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Was in Baldwin froze received this message:

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39
Was in Baldwin froze received this message:

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39
same here!

Connection type: Ethernet
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Device type: Desktop
Browser: Firefox 90.0.2
Operating system: Windows 10
same here!

Connection type: Ethernet
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Browser: Firefox 90.0.2
Operating system: Windows 10
LezYPoa.pngZ7ee0YL.gif
Same here :(
Same here :(
Seems to be same lag everyone else is experiencing. The only place I'm not seeing it is playing G&G in the fairgrounds (but haven't tested coli).

Browser: 90.0.2 (64-bit)
Device: Macbook Pro (13-inch 2015)
Connection type: Wifi
Antivirus: Norton 360
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.4
Seems to be same lag everyone else is experiencing. The only place I'm not seeing it is playing G&G in the fairgrounds (but haven't tested coli).

Browser: 90.0.2 (64-bit)
Device: Macbook Pro (13-inch 2015)
Antivirus: Norton 360
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.4
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
same
Google Chrome
Win 7
same
Google Chrome
Win 7
Glad I looked in the bug report forums before making a cranky call to my internet provider (oop...) I'm also having major delays with the new pages dropping extra fest currency! (Baldwin, tomo's trivia, familiar bonding, etc; Gathering items were normal)

Anti-virus/malware software: Windows defender
Browser: Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro

I believe everything is up to date!

Edit: Everything seems fine now! :D Thank you very much for the speedy fix!
Glad I looked in the bug report forums before making a cranky call to my internet provider (oop...) I'm also having major delays with the new pages dropping extra fest currency! (Baldwin, tomo's trivia, familiar bonding, etc; Gathering items were normal)

Anti-virus/malware software: Windows defender
Browser: Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro

I believe everything is up to date!

Edit: Everything seems fine now! :D Thank you very much for the speedy fix!
21gK2sL.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20