Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Ditto, for both my laptop and my phone. None of the other websites I'm on are doing this.
Ditto, for both my laptop and my phone. None of the other websites I'm on are doing this.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I’ve been experiencing the same problem since about an hour before today’s maintenance. Any interaction that has a pop-up confirmation takes at least 5 seconds to either show up or actually process, both on PC and mobile. I've cleared cache and cookies, but nothing's changed.
I’ve been experiencing the same problem since about an hour before today’s maintenance. Any interaction that has a pop-up confirmation takes at least 5 seconds to either show up or actually process, both on PC and mobile. I've cleared cache and cookies, but nothing's changed.
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.
[Image Description: An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.]
Same here.

Windows 10
Firefox
Same here.

Windows 10
Firefox
***********She/Her***********
***********FR +9***********
same here. MacBook pro + safari
same here. MacBook pro + safari
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
My partner and I are both experiencing this on different PCs.

Site pages load fine, interactions like bonding, purchasing items from shops and opening chests take anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds to register an interaction.
My partner and I are both experiencing this on different PCs.

Site pages load fine, interactions like bonding, purchasing items from shops and opening chests take anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds to register an interaction.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
this seems to be an issue with loading visuals especially. for example when i play fairgrounds games or coliseum, the games respond to clicks with no delay, but all visuals can take up to several minutes to load.

this is not dependent on device or browser, because i experience this issue on mobile, pc and across different browsers. also it does not matter if i am using ethernet or mobile internet, or combination of the two.
this seems to be an issue with loading visuals especially. for example when i play fairgrounds games or coliseum, the games respond to clicks with no delay, but all visuals can take up to several minutes to load.

this is not dependent on device or browser, because i experience this issue on mobile, pc and across different browsers. also it does not matter if i am using ethernet or mobile internet, or combination of the two.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Same here, using Safari on iPhone and trying to bond with familiars is an absolute nightmare!

Edit - buying anything from either AH or MP also has lag, and trying to put apparel on or take it off takes forever and sometimes it adds/removes two of an item at once
Same here, using Safari on iPhone and trying to bond with familiars is an absolute nightmare!

Edit - buying anything from either AH or MP also has lag, and trying to put apparel on or take it off takes forever and sometimes it adds/removes two of an item at once
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Also experiencing this. Site pages load fine, it's just pop-up windows. It's been likes this since yesterday on my end. It takes on average about 10-15 seconds for any pop-up window to show up. I've tried re-logging, and clearing my cache nothing worked.
Also experiencing this. Site pages load fine, it's just pop-up windows. It's been likes this since yesterday on my end. It takes on average about 10-15 seconds for any pop-up window to show up. I've tried re-logging, and clearing my cache nothing worked.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Lag is still present, mildly irritating.
Lag is still present, mildly irritating.
I've the same problem, I'm on Google Chrome (both phone and laptop)
I've the same problem, I'm on Google Chrome (both phone and laptop)
rreea8E.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20