Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'm also still having this issue and have had it evenly throughout the last three-ish months it's been like this. Thought it was my internet, but that's been checked over and found problem-free. Not having this issue on other sites either. Switching between dragons (for daily stuff like interacting with familiars) and just gathering takes ages compared to how it was.

Windows 10 PC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Firefox version 93.0 (64-bit) [Tested with both firefox hardware acceleration, 8 content process limiting and with firefox recommended settings]
Both wireless and wired internet tested with same result.
I'm also still having this issue and have had it evenly throughout the last three-ish months it's been like this. Thought it was my internet, but that's been checked over and found problem-free. Not having this issue on other sites either. Switching between dragons (for daily stuff like interacting with familiars) and just gathering takes ages compared to how it was.

Windows 10 PC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Firefox version 93.0 (64-bit) [Tested with both firefox hardware acceleration, 8 content process limiting and with firefox recommended settings]
Both wireless and wired internet tested with same result.
Fg9MPGU.gif
@CrimsonsArt try a vpn, because it can be something in between you and the website, and vpn forces your connection to take another route
@CrimsonsArt try a vpn, because it can be something in between you and the website, and vpn forces your connection to take another route
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Looks like it's fixed for me? Yesterday everything was incredibly slow and then today the site is speed
Looks like it's fixed for me? Yesterday everything was incredibly slow and then today the site is speed
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Zaelium" date="2021-10-28 08:30:43" ] Looks like it's fixed for me? Yesterday everything was incredibly slow and then today the site is speed [/quote] Opposite for me. Yesterday the site was fine and today I can barely load the coliseum. Edit to add: General site loading time is god awful. Everything takes a long time to load, even just submitting this forum response took a while.
Zaelium wrote on 2021-10-28 08:30:43:

Opposite for me. Yesterday the site was fine and today I can barely load the coliseum.

Edit to add: General site loading time is god awful. Everything takes a long time to load, even just submitting this forum response took a while.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I've been having awful lag today too, specifically on FR, via my home wifi and Chrome, both laptop and phone. Other sites are fine, but FR won't load at all on either one. As soon as I switch to data instead of wifi on my phone, speed clears right up.
I've been having awful lag today too, specifically on FR, via my home wifi and Chrome, both laptop and phone. Other sites are fine, but FR won't load at all on either one. As soon as I switch to data instead of wifi on my phone, speed clears right up.
KfpmU0m.png
The lag is back. Bonding with my familiars is taking an especially long while
The lag is back. Bonding with my familiars is taking an especially long while
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
My nests keep going out of sync and I suspect the incubate buttons are the cause- as if the incubate button registers and then unregisters later or something. Not sure if it's in any way related to this, but buttons have been wonky for a while now anyway.

I'd have to add that it's not only buttons that are really laggy for me. It feels like the site in general is trying to resist.
My nests keep going out of sync and I suspect the incubate buttons are the cause- as if the incubate button registers and then unregisters later or something. Not sure if it's in any way related to this, but buttons have been wonky for a while now anyway.

I'd have to add that it's not only buttons that are really laggy for me. It feels like the site in general is trying to resist.
The lag is also back here for me, I'm generally fine on other websites so it seems like just here.
The lag is also back here for me, I'm generally fine on other websites so it seems like just here.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
i have lag issues like once a week on this website, and my internet is perfectly fine & no lag occurs on other sites.

i have lag issues like once a week on this website, and my internet is perfectly fine & no lag occurs on other sites.

tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@aluneth this sounds more like issues somewhere between you and flight rising rather than issues in either end
@aluneth this sounds more like issues somewhere between you and flight rising rather than issues in either end
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20