Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
I'm having similar issues too!
I'm having similar issues too!
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Wanted to add a +1 to this. One of the only button exceptions is that the button to offer the trade with Crim has no lag, while the confirmation button does have lag. Buttons for familiar bonding and feeding have extreme lag, to the point where multi-clicking the button for familiar bonding will completely negate displaying the bonding progress pop-up and instead just show the "You've already bonded with this familiar today" display message. The game/site itself does not freeze up during the lagged responses (ex. I can hover over the dragon's image and it immediately displays the arrows to go to the next or previous profile while the familiar bonding is currently lagging.) Gathering has been unaffected for me.

Specs:
Browser: Chrome
Network: Home
Anti-virus/Malware Software: Windows Defender/Malwarebytes
Connection: Ethernet
Device: PC/Desktop
Graphics: Nvidia RTX 2070
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Wanted to add a +1 to this. One of the only button exceptions is that the button to offer the trade with Crim has no lag, while the confirmation button does have lag. Buttons for familiar bonding and feeding have extreme lag, to the point where multi-clicking the button for familiar bonding will completely negate displaying the bonding progress pop-up and instead just show the "You've already bonded with this familiar today" display message. The game/site itself does not freeze up during the lagged responses (ex. I can hover over the dragon's image and it immediately displays the arrows to go to the next or previous profile while the familiar bonding is currently lagging.) Gathering has been unaffected for me.

Specs:
Browser: Chrome
Network: Home
Anti-virus/Malware Software: Windows Defender/Malwarebytes
Connection: Ethernet
Device: PC/Desktop
Graphics: Nvidia RTX 2070
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
I'm having the exact same issue, regardless of browser, computer, or connection.
I'm having the exact same issue, regardless of browser, computer, or connection.
Same problem here, with almost all button-clicks, especially familiar bonding.

Experienced on Firefox and Chrome, both PC (Win 10) and Mobile (Android).
Same problem here, with almost all button-clicks, especially familiar bonding.

Experienced on Firefox and Chrome, both PC (Win 10) and Mobile (Android).
DSfRuAQ.png
ok im going through 20 dragon tabs, clicking bond once every time, and narrowing it down slowly
15/20 error popups, 11/15, 8/11, 5/8, 3/5, and 1/3, the remaining one worked the next time
so i think that averages to around a 67% chance of getting an error when clicking bond just once which isnt good
ok im going through 20 dragon tabs, clicking bond once every time, and narrowing it down slowly
15/20 error popups, 11/15, 8/11, 5/8, 3/5, and 1/3, the remaining one worked the next time
so i think that averages to around a 67% chance of getting an error when clicking bond just once which isnt good
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Same issues here! One's I've run into so far:
  • familiar bonding (heart button)
  • marketplace (purchase confirm)
  • AH (purchase confirm)
  • Crim (trade confirm and new trade)
  • Swipp (trade confirm)
  • Hibernal Den tasks (item turn-in confirm)

Connection type: Wifi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: no clue
Device type: laptop/phone
Browser: firefox
Operating system: linux ubuntu/android
Same issues here! One's I've run into so far:
  • familiar bonding (heart button)
  • marketplace (purchase confirm)
  • AH (purchase confirm)
  • Crim (trade confirm and new trade)
  • Swipp (trade confirm)
  • Hibernal Den tasks (item turn-in confirm)

Connection type: Wifi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: no clue
Device type: laptop/phone
Browser: firefox
Operating system: linux ubuntu/android
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Also having these issues! Both on chrome pc and mobile
Also having these issues! Both on chrome pc and mobile
Heart.gif
Added info: when opening chests, the pop-ups to choose how many and confirm have no lag, but the button to confirm and open has the lag.
Added info: when opening chests, the pop-ups to choose how many and confirm have no lag, but the button to confirm and open has the lag.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I'm having the same issue. Only buttons lag, everything else is fast.
Navigating forums and hoard is fine, the first click when offering to Crim and listing on AH is fine (the second still lags). Gathering, Nesting Grounds and Coliseum are unaffected, too.

Tried both with a computer (Win 8.1, cable), laptop (Win 10, Wi-Fi) and a smartphone (Android, tried both Wi-Fi and 4G). Up-to-date Chrome everywhere.
I'm having the same issue. Only buttons lag, everything else is fast.
Navigating forums and hoard is fine, the first click when offering to Crim and listing on AH is fine (the second still lags). Gathering, Nesting Grounds and Coliseum are unaffected, too.

Tried both with a computer (Win 8.1, cable), laptop (Win 10, Wi-Fi) and a smartphone (Android, tried both Wi-Fi and 4G). Up-to-date Chrome everywhere.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Yep same here, all buttons are weirdly slow since yesterday's festival start.
Using chrome on windows on a mid tier gaming pc.

edit: I hadn't noticed how much WORSE it had gotten since yesterday. Bonding with familiars takes over 5 seconds as opposed to near instant before.
Yep same here, all buttons are weirdly slow since yesterday's festival start.
Using chrome on windows on a mid tier gaming pc.

edit: I hadn't noticed how much WORSE it had gotten since yesterday. Bonding with familiars takes over 5 seconds as opposed to near instant before.
UBaiWUV.pngJrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.pngNOP5viO.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20