Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | MP: Bring back 'Sort by Most Recent'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd love the ability to sort by most recent. Its easer to use when looking for multiple things at restock times, rather than searching for a particular item
I'd love the ability to sort by most recent. Its easer to use when looking for multiple things at restock times, rather than searching for a particular item
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Definitely still support this, at least as an option, but being able to choose default sort would be nice too.

This doesn't even really deter new item sniping since the id sort is there. If I had faster internet I could probably use that easily to get the new apparel.
Definitely still support this, at least as an option, but being able to choose default sort would be nice too.

This doesn't even really deter new item sniping since the id sort is there. If I had faster internet I could probably use that easily to get the new apparel.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Oh yes PLEASE. When I realized this was a thing I figured they probably did it to discourage people who haunt and mass buy new stuff to resell for profit.

Now, I occasionally do a little of that myself if I spot a thing I know is valuable in the list and some are left, I won't lie, but it's not as helpful at all this way to any of the reasons I market-buy. The true camp-farmers probably have multiple search tabs or something ready to go in their own window for each new valuable on the auction house piece anyway or some secret against-the-rules bot that does that set up idk. No judgement on mass resellers really so long as you're following the rules. My point is we're both inconvenienced by 100% alphabetical, no new stock first sorting.

All I know is it mostly gets in my way when I'm actually shopping for a new apparel piece I actually want for myself that I don't want to pay AH prices for. And I know I can't be the only one, as evidenced by this suggestion thread.

I feel like that change actually hurts "I want this for me" shoppers more than resellers since we're less likely to have sniping tabs/habits built in to snap up the big sellers when we wanna use them. Also even ignoring all that it's just terribly inconvenient to have to comb through alphabetically when you're looking for multiple pieces for an outfit (or multiple outfits sometimes in my case when I have new blood to dress up) every five minutes.

I know I can enter them in search fields in mulitiple tabs to check every five minutes, but I just wish they were at the beginning again instead so I don't feel like I'm being pushed to juggle more than one market tab on every remembered 5 minute mark.

I do love the alphabetizing, if we could have the best of both worlds that would be perfect (auto sort old stuff at 5 minute turn over behind new stuff), but that's probably a lot of coding work idk. Between the two, I'd rather see new-stock first again. Or at least the option to switch back to new stock first.

100% support
Oh yes PLEASE. When I realized this was a thing I figured they probably did it to discourage people who haunt and mass buy new stuff to resell for profit.

Now, I occasionally do a little of that myself if I spot a thing I know is valuable in the list and some are left, I won't lie, but it's not as helpful at all this way to any of the reasons I market-buy. The true camp-farmers probably have multiple search tabs or something ready to go in their own window for each new valuable on the auction house piece anyway or some secret against-the-rules bot that does that set up idk. No judgement on mass resellers really so long as you're following the rules. My point is we're both inconvenienced by 100% alphabetical, no new stock first sorting.

All I know is it mostly gets in my way when I'm actually shopping for a new apparel piece I actually want for myself that I don't want to pay AH prices for. And I know I can't be the only one, as evidenced by this suggestion thread.

I feel like that change actually hurts "I want this for me" shoppers more than resellers since we're less likely to have sniping tabs/habits built in to snap up the big sellers when we wanna use them. Also even ignoring all that it's just terribly inconvenient to have to comb through alphabetically when you're looking for multiple pieces for an outfit (or multiple outfits sometimes in my case when I have new blood to dress up) every five minutes.

I know I can enter them in search fields in mulitiple tabs to check every five minutes, but I just wish they were at the beginning again instead so I don't feel like I'm being pushed to juggle more than one market tab on every remembered 5 minute mark.

I do love the alphabetizing, if we could have the best of both worlds that would be perfect (auto sort old stuff at 5 minute turn over behind new stuff), but that's probably a lot of coding work idk. Between the two, I'd rather see new-stock first again. Or at least the option to switch back to new stock first.

100% support
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Hmm multiple tabs make sense!
Not one but 5, 10, or more times show adds!
Maybe it is the point why Dev like this system more
Hmm multiple tabs make sense!
Not one but 5, 10, or more times show adds!
Maybe it is the point why Dev like this system more

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Ohmygoodness, that's why the MP is so wonky lmao. Full support from me.

I spend exactly no time in the MP, thus only realized this is a thing now, but yes. Please. And maybe being able to set it to specific defaults, too, the MP is still a bit clunky with that kind of thing :(
Ohmygoodness, that's why the MP is so wonky lmao. Full support from me.

I spend exactly no time in the MP, thus only realized this is a thing now, but yes. Please. And maybe being able to set it to specific defaults, too, the MP is still a bit clunky with that kind of thing :(
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I unfortunately wasted a lot of time before I realized the marketplace was stocking alphabetically... with no way to switch it except for very temporarily :p not sure why it was changed but grabbing new stuff is nearly impossible now... would like this bug fixed since I don't think it was intended to be alphabetical, as new stocks -> old stocks does make the most sense for the auction house
I unfortunately wasted a lot of time before I realized the marketplace was stocking alphabetically... with no way to switch it except for very temporarily :p not sure why it was changed but grabbing new stuff is nearly impossible now... would like this bug fixed since I don't think it was intended to be alphabetical, as new stocks -> old stocks does make the most sense for the auction house
I used to love hanging out on the marketplace but now I spend almost no time at all there. The rebuild just absolutely ruined it and makes it so hard for me to find anything new. If I am looking for a particular item I guess it's useful, but to just browse and shop on whim? No, it's horrific. Especially when I do find something I want and buy it and bam I'm back on the first page, my laborious search parameters wiped away completely. The Marketplace is an absolutely Nightmare now.
I used to love hanging out on the marketplace but now I spend almost no time at all there. The rebuild just absolutely ruined it and makes it so hard for me to find anything new. If I am looking for a particular item I guess it's useful, but to just browse and shop on whim? No, it's horrific. Especially when I do find something I want and buy it and bam I'm back on the first page, my laborious search parameters wiped away completely. The Marketplace is an absolutely Nightmare now.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
As casual player I am glad that I finally could purchais item I am looking for.

I do not know is it the reason that speculators now can not grab all pack of items in a second or what?
But if new system allow common players grab something befor speculators I like it!
As casual player I am glad that I finally could purchais item I am looking for.

I do not know is it the reason that speculators now can not grab all pack of items in a second or what?
But if new system allow common players grab something befor speculators I like it!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
bringing this back and giving support for ppl who want MP improvement
Its kind of weird that it didn't have most recent sorting after thats how old mp was sorted by years.

Now that we have sorting options we could have
sort by least recent,
sort by most recent
bringing this back and giving support for ppl who want MP improvement
Its kind of weird that it didn't have most recent sorting after thats how old mp was sorted by years.

Now that we have sorting options we could have
sort by least recent,
sort by most recent
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I'd like to bring this back up because I just attempted to wait in marketplace for five (5) different items and I didn't last even a day - unless the piece is already conveniently stocked or you need only one thing and can check the database for availability, I'm deeming buying apparel straight from marketplace impossible.
I'd like to bring this back up because I just attempted to wait in marketplace for five (5) different items and I didn't last even a day - unless the piece is already conveniently stocked or you need only one thing and can check the database for availability, I'm deeming buying apparel straight from marketplace impossible.
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8