Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | MP: Bring back 'Sort by Most Recent'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's a pain now to have to go through the ENTIRE MP when looking for whatever new apparel comes in stock, back when it used to just sort from newest to oldest stock - especially when its late in the cycle and there's 20-odd pages to have to click through.

Can we please get an option to sort from newest to oldest/oldest to newest again?
It's a pain now to have to go through the ENTIRE MP when looking for whatever new apparel comes in stock, back when it used to just sort from newest to oldest stock - especially when its late in the cycle and there's 20-odd pages to have to click through.

Can we please get an option to sort from newest to oldest/oldest to newest again?
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Mega Support. Alphabetical is great if you’re stalking database entries for item restocks, but recently-stocked-first is necessary for stalking the MP itself.
Mega Support. Alphabetical is great if you’re stalking database entries for item restocks, but recently-stocked-first is necessary for stalking the MP itself.
Absolutely agreed. I would like a way to set that as default too.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Agreed over here too. I don't want to have to go through 20 pages to see what's just been added.
Agreed over here too. I don't want to have to go through 20 pages to see what's just been added.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
Support for sure, I'm surprised to find that they removed most recent sorts
Support for sure, I'm surprised to find that they removed most recent sorts
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Support! I didn't realize it's now sorted by alphabet until I tried to stalk the market for some pieces that I need, then I noticed I have to go through all pages to see if they stock or not. (Or I have to type their names each time and search, which is more time-consuming).
Support! I didn't realize it's now sorted by alphabet until I tried to stalk the market for some pieces that I need, then I noticed I have to go through all pages to see if they stock or not. (Or I have to type their names each time and search, which is more time-consuming).
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
100% support. Marketplace should be sorted by most recent by default.
100% support. Marketplace should be sorted by most recent by default.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2021-03-24 16:36:12" ] Absolutely agreed. I would like a way to set that as default too. [/quote] Support!
artemiswanderer wrote on 2021-03-24 16:36:12:

Support!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Support, and support for a way to choose any of the sort options to be your account default
Support, and support for a way to choose any of the sort options to be your account default
wq9PoXA.png
Complete support, just learned that they removed this and I can hardly imagine alphabetical or ID sorting making anything easier. Especially with no way to narrow down your search beyond a single item or set for what you need.
Complete support, just learned that they removed this and I can hardly imagine alphabetical or ID sorting making anything easier. Especially with no way to narrow down your search beyond a single item or set for what you need.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!