Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | MP: Bring back 'Sort by Most Recent'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.
It was/is useful seeing what just restocked in the last 5 minutes when you've already browsed the section recently
Support.
It was/is useful seeing what just restocked in the last 5 minutes when you've already browsed the section recently
qDkA25S.png
Support! I didn’t even realize they changed how it was ordered, it so much of a pain to look through several pages to see what changed
Support! I didn’t even realize they changed how it was ordered, it so much of a pain to look through several pages to see what changed
bVzIUfv.png
Support~
Support~
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Support! this has to be an oversight, I don't see any reason why they would purposefully take that away
Support! this has to be an oversight, I don't see any reason why they would purposefully take that away
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
support! i don't know if this was an oversight or an anti-sniping method, but i would very much like to see it reverted.
support! i don't know if this was an oversight or an anti-sniping method, but i would very much like to see it reverted.
Support, I just recently figured that first page was recently-restocked items and now it's not so :(
Support, I just recently figured that first page was recently-restocked items and now it's not so :(
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
support support support!!! as much as i love practically everything else in this update, this was such a baffling change. i really hope it was just an oversight or something that they'll revert or give us the option to go back to it, i havent looked in the mp much at all after the first day because of this change ;_ ;
support support support!!! as much as i love practically everything else in this update, this was such a baffling change. i really hope it was just an oversight or something that they'll revert or give us the option to go back to it, i havent looked in the mp much at all after the first day because of this change ;_ ;
G1QT1Ou.png
tumblr_p28zdnbCxC1w7b8gso3_250.gifg585y1V.pngtumblr_p28zdnbCxC1w7b8gso3_250.gifdx1Jitj.pngtumblr_p28zdnbCxC1w7b8gso3_250.gif
Recently stocked should be the default, with alphabetical as an option. It's the quickest, cleanest way to tell if the things you need are in stock. Alphabetical is helpful for when you're looking for a specific thing - not as a casual use.
Recently stocked should be the default, with alphabetical as an option. It's the quickest, cleanest way to tell if the things you need are in stock. Alphabetical is helpful for when you're looking for a specific thing - not as a casual use.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Huge support. I just now realized that it was changed to alphabetical. I don't really understand why? It's a nice option, but I'm in full support bringing back 'most recent' as default.
Huge support. I just now realized that it was changed to alphabetical. I don't really understand why? It's a nice option, but I'm in full support bringing back 'most recent' as default.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Big support.
It's just easier having it as most recent as it's easier to see what has been stocked without clicking through all the pages.
Big support.
It's just easier having it as most recent as it's easier to see what has been stocked without clicking through all the pages.
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8