Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49
i can remember entire series' worth of warrior cats lore from reading them years ago
i can remember entire series' worth of warrior cats lore from reading them years ago

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
I can dream of songs that no one's heard before and turn them into songs
I can dream of songs that no one's heard before and turn them into songs
spiral500100.jpg
I once had a hermit crab live for 3 1/2 years in my care, and another live for 3 3/4 years.

I've never broken a bone. (To my knowledge.)
I once had a hermit crab live for 3 1/2 years in my care, and another live for 3 3/4 years.

I've never broken a bone. (To my knowledge.)
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
One time I got hit by a taxi at the beach. That sounds impressive, but it was only going five miles per hour. I just ran into it. I was trying to wash off a shell to show my dad lol.

I once won an art contest hosted by my town's police department and won first place. I was eight. And then we went to eat at a Tijuana Flats restaurant and I cried for some reason. The principal of my school was at the table next to us too.

I've played at Carnegie Hall with my youth orchestra (not a soloist, but principal second violin).
One time I got hit by a taxi at the beach. That sounds impressive, but it was only going five miles per hour. I just ran into it. I was trying to wash off a shell to show my dad lol.

I once won an art contest hosted by my town's police department and won first place. I was eight. And then we went to eat at a Tijuana Flats restaurant and I cried for some reason. The principal of my school was at the table next to us too.

I've played at Carnegie Hall with my youth orchestra (not a soloist, but principal second violin).
I can make a grown man scared.
I can make a grown man scared.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
The only time I've ever won a raffle was when I was around 8 or 9 while on a trip 15 hours away from my home. I won a two-layer chocolate cake.

My parents were very upset about this.

I was ecstatic.
The only time I've ever won a raffle was when I was around 8 or 9 while on a trip 15 hours away from my home. I won a two-layer chocolate cake.

My parents were very upset about this.

I was ecstatic.
2KAdknV.png
ysisl0W.jpg
My tongue is flexible enough that I can touch my soft palate with it easily, and I can even reach it back and touch my uvula. I didn't know this was a thing most people couldn't do for a long time until I casually mentioned it to a friend and proceeded to freak her out by demonstrating lol

Weird thing is doing that doesn't activate any gag reflex, though I think if I could somehow pull my tongue back even more it would eventually happen.

Handy if there's something stuck in my teeth since I can usually reach it, not so good if I get a sore or anything in my mouth because my tongue will never leave it alone no matter where it is.

Also somewhat related I have something called torus palatinus, which is basically just a harmless bony growth on the roof of my mouth, which I ALSO thought everyone had until I went to a new dentist and he asked me if I knew I had it because apparently it's kinda rare. NOPE LOL either my old dentist didn't tell me or it was so long ago when I was little that I totally forgot.
My tongue is flexible enough that I can touch my soft palate with it easily, and I can even reach it back and touch my uvula. I didn't know this was a thing most people couldn't do for a long time until I casually mentioned it to a friend and proceeded to freak her out by demonstrating lol

Weird thing is doing that doesn't activate any gag reflex, though I think if I could somehow pull my tongue back even more it would eventually happen.

Handy if there's something stuck in my teeth since I can usually reach it, not so good if I get a sore or anything in my mouth because my tongue will never leave it alone no matter where it is.

Also somewhat related I have something called torus palatinus, which is basically just a harmless bony growth on the roof of my mouth, which I ALSO thought everyone had until I went to a new dentist and he asked me if I knew I had it because apparently it's kinda rare. NOPE LOL either my old dentist didn't tell me or it was so long ago when I was little that I totally forgot.
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png
I realized I'm related to the Medici family. That's crazy. My 13th grandmother (whose husband was King Henry II of France) had a grandmother whose grandfather was Lorenzo de Medici. That's so far back I'm virtually not related anymore (way below 1%) other than by fact. But it's still cool. Originally found that out because I was wondering if any of my family fought in the Revolutionary War. At least one guy did, Thomas Lomax. Private, Charles Company, Maryland Militia 12th Battalion.

The other grandparents in that generation wouldn't have because they were the French inhabitants of Nova Scotia, the Cajuns.

For comparison, you may or may not share 0.78% of your genes with your 7th great grandparents. And that's virtually nothing in and of itself.
I realized I'm related to the Medici family. That's crazy. My 13th grandmother (whose husband was King Henry II of France) had a grandmother whose grandfather was Lorenzo de Medici. That's so far back I'm virtually not related anymore (way below 1%) other than by fact. But it's still cool. Originally found that out because I was wondering if any of my family fought in the Revolutionary War. At least one guy did, Thomas Lomax. Private, Charles Company, Maryland Militia 12th Battalion.

The other grandparents in that generation wouldn't have because they were the French inhabitants of Nova Scotia, the Cajuns.

For comparison, you may or may not share 0.78% of your genes with your 7th great grandparents. And that's virtually nothing in and of itself.
I memorized the entire periodic table and am capable of speaking all the elements backwards.
I memorized the entire periodic table and am capable of speaking all the elements backwards.
i started a riot in my elementary school cafeteria once. unintentionally.
i started a riot in my elementary school cafeteria once. unintentionally.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49