Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49
I have matching moles on the same spot in on the side of my wrist. I’m strangely proud of this.

Oh! And I own one of those older versions (aka, the ones that actually look like animals) of those really creepy rainbow animal plushies with glass eyes.

After a little googling, I found that the brand is TY (a stuffed animal company) and the plushie’s worth $50! Nice.
I have matching moles on the same spot in on the side of my wrist. I’m strangely proud of this.

Oh! And I own one of those older versions (aka, the ones that actually look like animals) of those really creepy rainbow animal plushies with glass eyes.

After a little googling, I found that the brand is TY (a stuffed animal company) and the plushie’s worth $50! Nice.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
i once read a 509k fic on ao3 in three days on top of going to work
i once read a 509k fic on ao3 in three days on top of going to work
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
I can do a semi-decent Gollum impression.
I can do a semi-decent Gollum impression.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I can name almost any bird species in my state of Victoria

I can burp on command, though if I do it too much I feel nauseous

Ask me pretty much any question about birds and I’d be (at the very least) be able to answer it
I can name almost any bird species in my state of Victoria

I can burp on command, though if I do it too much I feel nauseous

Ask me pretty much any question about birds and I’d be (at the very least) be able to answer it
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
I can pick up mugs with my tongue
I can pick up mugs with my tongue
my pupils are always different sizes
my pupils are always different sizes
r2KUwmc.png
I can speak backwards. Fluently. (it takes me about a second to turn 4-syllable words I haven't said before backwards, everything else is easy, even, yes, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) I've been told it sounds like Turkish, of all languages.

I fold the best paper airplanes in Washington State. Symmetrical to within 1/10 centimeter. Good ones can cross the length of a moderate-sized school gym, and they have on previous occasions.

On an *cough* unrelated *cough* note, I have witnessed a paper airplane (accurate to 1/10 centimeter!) hit a teacher in the back of the head in middle school, and I also witnessed the ensuing chaos.
I can speak backwards. Fluently. (it takes me about a second to turn 4-syllable words I haven't said before backwards, everything else is easy, even, yes, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) I've been told it sounds like Turkish, of all languages.

I fold the best paper airplanes in Washington State. Symmetrical to within 1/10 centimeter. Good ones can cross the length of a moderate-sized school gym, and they have on previous occasions.

On an *cough* unrelated *cough* note, I have witnessed a paper airplane (accurate to 1/10 centimeter!) hit a teacher in the back of the head in middle school, and I also witnessed the ensuing chaos.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
im good at using my feet for things when im too lazy to use my hands
im good at using my feet for things when im too lazy to use my hands
roar! ^_^ i'm anna, or avo. WizmHQi.png
- — [ dragoness.carrd.co
]

tumblr_inline_re1v10hAZU1xxzinw_500.gif
I can do a cracking sound with my nose
I can do a cracking sound with my nose
OSPKX5l.png