Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49

Its very hard to make me dizzy or lose my balance so rollercoasters don't really affect me except for the trepidation beforehand when you're waiting in line for what's supposedly the scariest coaster in the park when everyone's swapping horror stories or talking about how fast it gets

I convinced my siblings burnt toast with honey is a legit snack

I dug up a tire from my neighbors backyard because I wanted a tire swing as a kid and it's been proudly hung up on the tree in my front yard since

My period is really short and only lasts about 4 days, also I dont get cramps (well, I kinda do but they're really mild and only for the first day of my period)

Its very hard to make me dizzy or lose my balance so rollercoasters don't really affect me except for the trepidation beforehand when you're waiting in line for what's supposedly the scariest coaster in the park when everyone's swapping horror stories or talking about how fast it gets

I convinced my siblings burnt toast with honey is a legit snack

I dug up a tire from my neighbors backyard because I wanted a tire swing as a kid and it's been proudly hung up on the tree in my front yard since

My period is really short and only lasts about 4 days, also I dont get cramps (well, I kinda do but they're really mild and only for the first day of my period)
BVCmGQj.png
I have an extreme, irrational fear of someone running up behind me, i can be in broad daylight but if someone is chasing me i will panic for no reason, no matter the context, no matter who it actually is, i will just gun it like a rabbit from a wolf

I also have an extreme fear of prawn heads, live prawns i am absolutely fine with and i don’t mind the tails, but i have over the course of teenhood formed an extreme fear of prawn heads. I still remember the day when i was less than 10 years old that dad was having me and my sisters help pull off prawn heads to cook them and I enthusiastically helped. Like i am so scared that i cannot physically touch or be touched by them.

I (used to) have a good memory, lost it over the past two years and now i can’t even remember my name somedays :( ~I can’t believe its just a burning memory~[/s]
I have an extreme, irrational fear of someone running up behind me, i can be in broad daylight but if someone is chasing me i will panic for no reason, no matter the context, no matter who it actually is, i will just gun it like a rabbit from a wolf

I also have an extreme fear of prawn heads, live prawns i am absolutely fine with and i don’t mind the tails, but i have over the course of teenhood formed an extreme fear of prawn heads. I still remember the day when i was less than 10 years old that dad was having me and my sisters help pull off prawn heads to cook them and I enthusiastically helped. Like i am so scared that i cannot physically touch or be touched by them.

I (used to) have a good memory, lost it over the past two years and now i can’t even remember my name somedays :( ~I can’t believe its just a burning memory~[/s]
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I own a copy of Regional at Best.
I own a copy of Regional at Best.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I hold the record for least number of stitches in my family
I hold the record for least number of stitches in my family
9-F894-FCF-496-F-4-E11-86-D0-2592-AC45-F1-B0.jpg [https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=3008995
I've memorized the first 32 digits of pi. I memorize them during the two years I did pre-algebra (I moved schools, so I had to repeat a course). I should probably expand it eventually.
I've memorized the first 32 digits of pi. I memorize them during the two years I did pre-algebra (I moved schools, so I had to repeat a course). I should probably expand it eventually.
LxbWmll.png
I'm really good at memorizing the song order of albums I like. With some I could literally recite each song name in order and will probably be correct. Also speaking of albums, I'm good at making dragon scries based on album covers according to friends. Already made a few and currently my collection is just two but I'm hoping to grow it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54200196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/542002/54200196_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70698665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706987/70698665_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm really good at memorizing the song order of albums I like. With some I could literally recite each song name in order and will probably be correct.
Also speaking of albums, I'm good at making dragon scries based on album covers according to friends. Already made a few and currently my collection is just two but I'm hoping to grow it.
54200196_350.png
70698665_350.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="@kwozmotis" date="2021-07-15 05:50:54" ] My period is really short and only lasts about 4 days, also I dont get cramps (well, I kinda do but they're really mild and only for the first day of my period) [/quote] oh yeah, reminds i could also flex abt barely getting period cramps lol (if then also on first day) also either flex or opposite of flex but.....still cant ride a bike, at 24 yrs old
@kwozmotis wrote on 2021-07-15 05:50:54:
oh yeah, reminds i could also flex abt barely getting period cramps lol (if then also on first day)

also either flex or opposite of flex but.....still cant ride a bike, at 24 yrs old
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
once won a nerds rope at a summer bible retreat by going up in the front of where we did morning presentations, dropping to all fours, and screaming at the top of my lungs
once won a nerds rope at a summer bible retreat by going up in the front of where we did morning presentations, dropping to all fours, and screaming at the top of my lungs
I have a very lazy eye when I'm not wearing my glasses.

The flex part is that I can make it look straight and not.. well.. lazy.
I have a very lazy eye when I'm not wearing my glasses.

The flex part is that I can make it look straight and not.. well.. lazy.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I can forget entire books after 1 or more years of reading them, so I can read them again as if I never did. (Though sometimes in the middle or end I think: wait... doesn't this sound familiar?)
Exceptions are my childhood nostalgia
I can forget entire books after 1 or more years of reading them, so I can read them again as if I never did. (Though sometimes in the middle or end I think: wait... doesn't this sound familiar?)
Exceptions are my childhood nostalgia
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49