Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons are immune to radiation??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ninazu, a quick edit to your post was made to take the title out of an all-caps state and to remove the masked profanity within the opening post under Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
@Ninazu, a quick edit to your post was made to take the title out of an all-caps state and to remove the masked profanity within the opening post under Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
@Aequorin sorry! I got excited
@Aequorin sorry! I got excited
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
I suspect it's something more magical. The Arcanist is pretty much treated as radiation, but it's still magical energy that just happens to act like Hollywood Fallout.
I suspect it's something more magical. The Arcanist is pretty much treated as radiation, but it's still magical energy that just happens to act like Hollywood Fallout.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
The green colour doesn't necessarily mean it's radioactive?

Arcane is radioactive but p0nk.
The green colour doesn't necessarily mean it's radioactive?

Arcane is radioactive but p0nk.
The fact that it was dangerous to the previous occupants but doesn't seem to be to dragons is what makes me think: radioactive. But like, the non-magical version of radiation rather than Arcane's magical radiation. :thinking:
The fact that it was dangerous to the previous occupants but doesn't seem to be to dragons is what makes me think: radioactive. But like, the non-magical version of radiation rather than Arcane's magical radiation. :thinking:
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
Staff rolling around editing everybody's post titles because we all go so excited lol
Staff rolling around editing everybody's post titles because we all go so excited lol
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="000000" date="2021-06-11 13:13:49" ] The fact that it was dangerous to the previous occupants but doesn't seem to be to dragons is what makes me think: radioactive. But like, the non-magical version of radiation rather than Arcane's magical radiation. :thinking: [/quote] I just remembered that via Baldwin, there is some evidence for "scientific" radiation existing in Sorineth. Whatever's going on with these is decidedly NOT Arcane stuff. [item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction]
000000 wrote on 2021-06-11 13:13:49:
I just remembered that via Baldwin, there is some evidence for "scientific" radiation existing in Sorineth. Whatever's going on with these is decidedly NOT Arcane stuff.

Irradiated Scratch Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Seeing the update to DD, I too gave a chuckle at the possibility that the new shiny glowy pretty crystal is radioactive.

The fact that real life humans in the past have done some pretty silly things, especially with lead, makes it feel realistic too.

Humanoid Beastclan: All hail the funny green crystal!
Green Crystal: haha irradiation go brrrr
Seeing the update to DD, I too gave a chuckle at the possibility that the new shiny glowy pretty crystal is radioactive.

The fact that real life humans in the past have done some pretty silly things, especially with lead, makes it feel realistic too.

Humanoid Beastclan: All hail the funny green crystal!
Green Crystal: haha irradiation go brrrr
-AchievementGet-
THE TOOLTIP ON THE BALDWIN CEREAL--

help. how long have we had signs of whatever this is coming. how long.

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2021-06-11 13:24:36" ] THE TOOLTIP ON THE BALDWIN CEREAL-- help. how long have we had signs of whatever this is coming. how long. [/quote] B-baldwin cereal? I think that term for it is too powerful for me.
Snek wrote on 2021-06-11 13:24:36:

B-baldwin cereal? I think that term for it is too powerful for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7