Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons are immune to radiation??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2021-06-11 17:44:58" ] RADIOACTIVE DRAGONS THEY'RE GONNA GET NUCLEAR POWER DON'T GIVE IT TO LIGHTNING [/quote] WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
Bronzewing wrote on 2021-06-11 17:44:58:
RADIOACTIVE DRAGONS

THEY'RE GONNA GET NUCLEAR POWER

DON'T GIVE IT TO LIGHTNING
WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
BiXaltQ.gif
Arcane ones are at least.
Arcane ones are at least.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
"magic" is just radioactivity
"magic" is just radioactivity
Wait, what? Was there some new lore?
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
wasn't the arcanist like spawned by magic nukes?
so yeah pretty sure dragons are at least somewhat radiation proof
wasn't the arcanist like spawned by magic nukes?
so yeah pretty sure dragons are at least somewhat radiation proof
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[quote name="JennyWren" date="2021-06-11 19:50:01" ] Wait, what? Was there some new lore? [/quote] From Velya's dialogue: "Is the green aura from that crystal making you uncomfortable, too? Magister Galford doesn’t believe it to be a threat to dragonkind."
JennyWren wrote on 2021-06-11 19:50:01:

From Velya's dialogue: "Is the green aura from that crystal making you uncomfortable, too? Magister Galford doesn’t believe it to be a threat to dragonkind."
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="Nicolle" date="2021-06-11 13:47:48" ] Regarding [item= pink chalcedony] Given its description, how do non-Arcane dragons survive in the Starfall Reaches? Practically all of Arcane's land is covered in those radioactive crystals. Unless it's only certain mineral stains? Or the effects just take longer for dragons? [emoji=tundra confused size=2] [/quote] Perhaps protection spells or charmed objects are used? Or apparel made out of material with naturally protective properties, such as [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3019277/5#post_47892049]KairiDragoness[/url] said.
Nicolle wrote on 2021-06-11 13:47:48:
Regarding Pink Chalcedony

Given its description, how do non-Arcane dragons survive in the Starfall Reaches? Practically all of Arcane's land is covered in those radioactive crystals. Unless it's only certain mineral stains? Or the effects just take longer for dragons?

Perhaps protection spells or charmed objects are used? Or apparel made out of material with naturally protective properties, such as KairiDragoness said.
!! signature under construction !!
hahaah came into this thread thinking staff had let something drop but it was just editin the title.. other than that all these theories are pretty cool, I was also reminded of radioactivity when I saw the light!
hahaah came into this thread thinking staff had let something drop but it was just editin the title.. other than that all these theories are pretty cool, I was also reminded of radioactivity when I saw the light!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Radiation is colourless
Radiation is colourless
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2021-06-11 17:44:58" ] RADIOACTIVE DRAGONS THEY'RE GONNA GET NUCLEAR POWER DON'T GIVE IT TO LIGHTNING [/quote] YOU FOOLS WE ALREADY HAVE IT HAHAHAHAHAA
Bronzewing wrote on 2021-06-11 17:44:58:
RADIOACTIVE DRAGONS

THEY'RE GONNA GET NUCLEAR POWER

DON'T GIVE IT TO LIGHTNING
YOU FOOLS
WE ALREADY HAVE IT
HAHAHAHAHAA
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents