Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share Your Subspecies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm always looking for new subspecies! I love the lore people make and I love when my dragons can be a part of something bigger than my lair. Share your own subspecies or ypur favoruites that other people have made so that we can all check them out! (Mine is linked in my signature)
I'm always looking for new subspecies! I love the lore people make and I love when my dragons can be a part of something bigger than my lair. Share your own subspecies or ypur favoruites that other people have made so that we can all check them out! (Mine is linked in my signature)
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
The Bloodletters subspecies doesn't get enough love. I think it is a very creative type of dragon that more people should check out! :)
The Bloodletters subspecies doesn't get enough love. I think it is a very creative type of dragon that more people should check out! :)
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Ninazu lol I came here to show off my star wanderers but we are already affiliates XD
@Ninazu lol I came here to show off my star wanderers but we are already affiliates XD
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@Geekachu BLOOD MAGIC!! Heck Yeah Heck yeah Heck Yeah. That lore is so rad

@Geekachu BLOOD MAGIC!! Heck Yeah Heck yeah Heck Yeah. That lore is so rad

@ThePlasticTree This isn't an affiliates thread! Just a place to share and infodump :D
@ThePlasticTree This isn't an affiliates thread! Just a place to share and infodump :D
@Ninazu
Perhaps you'd be interested in FL/GHT? We're more of a lore based subspecies than anything, so there's very few gene requirements! FL/GHT is basically a rebel group of androids fighting to free all artificially created/altered dragons, and we do have extensive lore + other rival factions that you can register your dragon for! Feel free to message me for details, you can access the official thread via the button in my signature :D
@Ninazu
Perhaps you'd be interested in FL/GHT? We're more of a lore based subspecies than anything, so there's very few gene requirements! FL/GHT is basically a rebel group of androids fighting to free all artificially created/altered dragons, and we do have extensive lore + other rival factions that you can register your dragon for! Feel free to message me for details, you can access the official thread via the button in my signature :D
@rei711 that's really cool! I don't have any dragons I can use to participate at the moment, but that lore is so good ;-;
@rei711 that's really cool! I don't have any dragons I can use to participate at the moment, but that lore is so good ;-;
@Ninazu
I do run an adoption centre with a bunch of fodder rescued pretties, if you'd like? It's on a write to adopt basis, where I rescue circuit dragons that are eligible for FL/GHT, and to get them you need to write a bit of lore about how they joined FL/GHT, what they do, etc.
@Ninazu
I do run an adoption centre with a bunch of fodder rescued pretties, if you'd like? It's on a write to adopt basis, where I rescue circuit dragons that are eligible for FL/GHT, and to get them you need to write a bit of lore about how they joined FL/GHT, what they do, etc.
@rei711 drop the link!
@rei711 drop the link!
@ninazu
Here you go! I'm on mobile so I can't really update the listings, just know that the green SD got exalted and Bardran's on hold for someone else.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2696935
@ninazu
Here you go! I'm on mobile so I can't really update the listings, just know that the green SD got exalted and Bardran's on hold for someone else.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2696935
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9