Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 123 124
Hello!

I'm dealing with SEVERE lag time on getting into Flight Rising as a whole. I hope this makes it through.

Browser: Chrome (latest update)
Antivirus: Norton (latest update)

If there's anything else I need to add, can someone let me know?

Hello!

I'm dealing with SEVERE lag time on getting into Flight Rising as a whole. I hope this makes it through.

Browser: Chrome (latest update)
Antivirus: Norton (latest update)

If there's anything else I need to add, can someone let me know?

—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
still dealing with a lot of lag on my end :( like others have been saying pages are taking forever to load or simply never loading at all

Thanks for all the hard work y'all are doing to fix this! I'm sure it's just as frustrating on your end as it is on ours
still dealing with a lot of lag on my end :( like others have been saying pages are taking forever to load or simply never loading at all

Thanks for all the hard work y'all are doing to fix this! I'm sure it's just as frustrating on your end as it is on ours
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Personally, the lag has pretty much cleared up completely! :) The coli works great and pages load very quickly. That being said, I hope a fix can be found for those still experiencing troubles.
Personally, the lag has pretty much cleared up completely! :) The coli works great and pages load very quickly. That being said, I hope a fix can be found for those still experiencing troubles.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
For me as well personally tonight the site is working 1000x better than it was yesterday. Coli has behaved itself well, and so far I haven't had to reload a 'stuck' page! I will continue to keep an eye on it.
For me as well personally tonight the site is working 1000x better than it was yesterday. Coli has behaved itself well, and so far I haven't had to reload a 'stuck' page! I will continue to keep an eye on it.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Have tried on multiple machines, all running same specs-

Connection Type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast
Device type: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 10

It's definitely gotten worse. I can barely load anything.
Have tried on multiple machines, all running same specs-

Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast

It's definitely gotten worse. I can barely load anything.
Check out my Patreon!
Lag is way worse for me compared to the past few days. I've had to click multiple times on links for navigation to get them to load at all, and predicting morphology doesn't load at all. Coliseum will only load like 50% of the time, and when it does load it does so slowly and the tab constantly has the circling lil loading icon.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Lag is way worse for me compared to the past few days. I've had to click multiple times on links for navigation to get them to load at all, and predicting morphology doesn't load at all. Coliseum will only load like 50% of the time, and when it does load it does so slowly and the tab constantly has the circling lil loading icon.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
The lag is worse, not better. Pages are taking several minutes to load or not loading at all. On PC running Chrome. Tried clearing cache to no effect.
The lag is worse, not better. Pages are taking several minutes to load or not loading at all. On PC running Chrome. Tried clearing cache to no effect.
still having issues - lag seems to alternate between extremely slow, slower, and mostly normal.
still having issues - lag seems to alternate between extremely slow, slower, and mostly normal.
Lag is TERRIBLE for me, intermittently going to Normal or just Bad. Firefox is flashing something about a "TLS Handshake"?

It was only a little blah for me yesterday, but it's practically unusable right now. I'm hugging a familiar and going away and doing something else and coming back and hitting reload...

Edit: Also, "Read cdnjs.cloudflare.com" and a lot of "waiting for www1.flight rising.com"
Lag is TERRIBLE for me, intermittently going to Normal or just Bad. Firefox is flashing something about a "TLS Handshake"?

It was only a little blah for me yesterday, but it's practically unusable right now. I'm hugging a familiar and going away and doing something else and coming back and hitting reload...

Edit: Also, "Read cdnjs.cloudflare.com" and a lot of "waiting for www1.flight rising.com"
site is still moving at supersonic slug speed 4 me 2
site is still moving at supersonic slug speed 4 me 2
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 123 124