Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 123 124
I'm also here to say it's gotten worse for me ;w; it normally takes me about 10-15 minutes to bond w/ my familiars (about 85? i think?) and it took me over 2 hours because of pages taking over 5 minutes to load (it took 20 minutes for my dragon Fog to load at one point!). it was fine earlier this morning, both on site and on mobile, with a bit of lag but its gotten worse after the maintenance for me ;;
this page is even still loading as i type this and some of the images in peoples posts refuse to load!

Connection Type: Wireless
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software: Windows Defender i think?
Device Type: PC (HP brand, if that matters!)
Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Windows 10
Up to Date: Yes
I'm also here to say it's gotten worse for me ;w; it normally takes me about 10-15 minutes to bond w/ my familiars (about 85? i think?) and it took me over 2 hours because of pages taking over 5 minutes to load (it took 20 minutes for my dragon Fog to load at one point!). it was fine earlier this morning, both on site and on mobile, with a bit of lag but its gotten worse after the maintenance for me ;;
this page is even still loading as i type this and some of the images in peoples posts refuse to load!

Anti-virus/malware software: Windows Defender i think?
Device Type: PC (HP brand, if that matters!)
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
I can barely get anything done. I have to constantly refresh my hoard to get the images to load (3-5 times); I've tried bonding to my familiars but the pages keep either timing out, or not loading the images of dragons and familiars; in the coliseum, so much lag, so many resets ... but most annoyingly, I can't get the captcha pictures to load. I end up randomly clicking to see what happens, and sometimes -- one out of three -- I can eventually get the image to load, but then there's a 50/50 change of the page freezing and timing out.

Edit: It took two tries to get this post to send.

Connection Type: Cable to router
Anti-virus/malware software: Windows Defender
Device Type: PC
I can barely get anything done. I have to constantly refresh my hoard to get the images to load (3-5 times); I've tried bonding to my familiars but the pages keep either timing out, or not loading the images of dragons and familiars; in the coliseum, so much lag, so many resets ... but most annoyingly, I can't get the captcha pictures to load. I end up randomly clicking to see what happens, and sometimes -- one out of three -- I can eventually get the image to load, but then there's a 50/50 change of the page freezing and timing out.

Edit: It took two tries to get this post to send.

Connection Type: Cable to router
Device Type: PC
TtDzTWB.png
also here to report that the lag has made the site nearly unplayable for me. heres my system info and stuff again:
Connection Type: wireless (router is only one room over so its relatively strong)
Anti-virus/malware software: malwarebytes/windows defender
Device Type: laptop (and phone)
Browser: chrome (+mobile chrome)
Operating System: Windows 7 (+ios 14.4.2)
Region: southern us

also here to report that the lag has made the site nearly unplayable for me. heres my system info and stuff again:
Connection Type: wireless (router is only one room over so its relatively strong)
Anti-virus/malware software: malwarebytes/windows defender
Device Type: laptop (and phone)
Browser: chrome (+mobile chrome)
Operating System: Windows 7 (+ios 14.4.2)
Region: southern us

em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I know some people are still having lag and I’m not currently, so I’m chiming in with my info as a person whose loading times are back to normal. I’m not having any problems at all right now, and I haven’t had any issues since around 9:00 server time.

Connection Type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software: Whatever is built into iOS or Firefox for iOS
Device Type: Phone
Operating System: iOS

Somebody mentioned country being possibly relevant, so I’ll add that I’m in the US.
I know some people are still having lag and I’m not currently, so I’m chiming in with my info as a person whose loading times are back to normal. I’m not having any problems at all right now, and I haven’t had any issues since around 9:00 server time.

Connection Type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software: Whatever is built into iOS or Firefox for iOS
Device Type: Phone
Operating System: iOS

Somebody mentioned country being possibly relevant, so I’ll add that I’m in the US.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
The site still is acting up on my end. Nothing is loading, especially images. I thought it was my computer so I'm honestly relived to hear that that's not the issue lol

I'm connected to wifi wirelessly, using Windows on a HP PC, Chrome is the browser, and I'm pretty sure that my laptop is up to date

Thanks for working to fix the issue! we all appreciate it =)

Edit: It took several tries to get this to post and several more to make this edit
Edit 2: This posted like, 7 times so my bad for spamming, i didnt mean to lol, but I'm pretty sure I deleted the other 6 so we're good
The site still is acting up on my end. Nothing is loading, especially images. I thought it was my computer so I'm honestly relived to hear that that's not the issue lol

I'm connected to wifi wirelessly, using Windows on a HP PC, Chrome is the browser, and I'm pretty sure that my laptop is up to date

Thanks for working to fix the issue! we all appreciate it =)

Edit: It took several tries to get this to post and several more to make this edit
Edit 2: This posted like, 7 times so my bad for spamming, i didnt mean to lol, but I'm pretty sure I deleted the other 6 so we're good
tumblr_inline_n3jghqWtV81rx7gub.gif
i am also here to join the masses to say that after the maintenance, the lag / loading has gotten horribly worse. pages don't load at all, or take multiple refreshes to load, and i haven't been on the site at all today cus every time i try, it just stalls out after ~5-10 minutes.

Anti-virus/malware software: Windows Defender, i think
Device Type: Acer laptop
Browser: Chrome
i am also here to join the masses to say that after the maintenance, the lag / loading has gotten horribly worse. pages don't load at all, or take multiple refreshes to load, and i haven't been on the site at all today cus every time i try, it just stalls out after ~5-10 minutes.

Anti-virus/malware software: Windows Defender, i think
Device Type: Acer laptop
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
So I got about 7 hours of lag-free FR time today and now it's back. Now Coli will not even load and that's something that never happened previously.
So I got about 7 hours of lag-free FR time today and now it's back. Now Coli will not even load and that's something that never happened previously.
Here to report that the lag on my end has become severe since the maintenance window that ended at 13:00 server time.

The site is practically unplayable/unnavigable and I have to refresh constantly in order to reload a page if it doesn't straight out break. This occurs everywhere on the site, from the forums, to the Fairgrounds, to the Hoard and shops and my lair.

Connection type: Ethernet
Anti-virus: AVG and Malwarebytes
Device Type: Desktop PC
Region: USA
Here to report that the lag on my end has become severe since the maintenance window that ended at 13:00 server time.

The site is practically unplayable/unnavigable and I have to refresh constantly in order to reload a page if it doesn't straight out break. This occurs everywhere on the site, from the forums, to the Fairgrounds, to the Hoard and shops and my lair.

Connection type: Ethernet
Anti-virus: AVG and Malwarebytes
Device Type: Desktop PC
Region: USA
-AchievementGet-
I'm jumping on the lag train. It was fine earlier but now the entire site is dying. The color #731d08 is nice, just not when it's taking up my entire lair lol.

Device Type: Dell Laptop
Browser: Google Chrome (also tried to test it on Chromium/Microsoft Edge and couldn't even get past the login screen)

Also I'm not sure if it helps, but I was messing with site settings a bit out of boredom and I noticed every 2-3 clicks after changing the settings went perfectly fine, but anything after that was killed by lag again.
I'm jumping on the lag train. It was fine earlier but now the entire site is dying. The color #731d08 is nice, just not when it's taking up my entire lair lol.

Device Type: Dell Laptop
Browser: Google Chrome (also tried to test it on Chromium/Microsoft Edge and couldn't even get past the login screen)

Also I'm not sure if it helps, but I was messing with site settings a bit out of boredom and I noticed every 2-3 clicks after changing the settings went perfectly fine, but anything after that was killed by lag again.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Anti-virus/malware software: Norton 360
Device Type: HP Pavilion
Browser: Google Chrome

I've been trying to post a response to this thread on and off for the past hour. Some pages load fine while others are completely unable to load anything at all.
Anti-virus/malware software: Norton 360
Device Type: HP Pavilion
Browser: Google Chrome

I've been trying to post a response to this thread on and off for the past hour. Some pages load fine while others are completely unable to load anything at all.
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 123 124